4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

Another young one trying to be young Ronaldo and failing miserably.

Just play for the team and not for yourself, maybe you'll be happier with a few more assists under your belt

Roboc7

Something not right looks completely out of sorts, his performance and body language were awful.

Alemar

One of the worst performances he had in his entire career for the club. He is really hitting a low after low this season, doesn’t deserve to get into a match day squad at his current form, sadly.

He's turning into a real problem. It's been years since he's looked anywhere good enough, it's to the point where it no longer looks like he's out of form. That missed rebound was shockingly bad.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Was our best attacker in the first half in my opinion.
Not good second half granted

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
After having a moan on twitter about being criticised? Is he trying to punish fans or something? :lol:

killerboi2

Needs to be crossing more if he's that far out wide. All he did was run into traffic whilst trying to beat too many players.

Trequarista10

Something not right looks completely out of sorts, his performance and body language were awful.
Yup. He looks like he's the character in a body swap, Freak Friday type film.

Somewhere there's probably an immensely talented footballer stuck in the body of an overweight plumber.

GledTheRed

He needs a few weeks off, he's getting worse.

Might as well play Elanga / Amad but we won't and if we do they'll get hooked after the first misplaced pass for Sir Marcus.

Ronaldo's Love Child

One of the worst performances he had in his entire career for the club. He is really hitting a low after low this season, doesn’t deserve to get into a match day squad at his current form, sadly.
Have you forgotten the Sevilla game?

The worry for me is that we have Rashford and Martial who both seem to share the same body language. Even Greenwood is starting to display glimpses of it. Then we have Pogba in the dressing room who uses his agent as his mouthpiece and clearly does not enjoy playing for us. Wan Bisaaka plays like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

LJJT

Seriously wondering if the forwards all hate each other. It’s the only explanation surely?

Glorio

Dan James has secretly shape-shifted into Rashford - has to be that.

SonyaCross493

It could be something in the lads private life. There's no hunger or desire

He's 24 but seems to have lost his hunger and desire

Kopral Jono

I'm glad some of our fans made their feelings known on him by cheering ironically as he was subbed off.

Woodenlung

Was our best attacker in the first half in my opinion.
Not good second half granted
Nobody was in the second half. Tonight was similar to the Leicester and Watford games where we looked threatening going forward, but were unable to defend in any way. What was even more worrying to me was our inability to keep the ball beyond four or five passes.

TheGame

Clearly low on confidence and something is up. Not his usual self and not enjoying his football. Let’s hope he can get back on track. Although it seems to be running through the club at the moment.

Lentwood

First 30 minutes was bright. Last 60 minutes was standard fare.

We haven't helped Rashford by blowing up his abilities beyond all proportion. Comparisons wth Mbappe, Ronaldo and Rooney were just laughable.

Rashford is fast, he is direct and he can finish...but everything else is bang average or worse. A good coach can still make him effective, but only if he becomes humble and goes back to basics

yamo123x

Whether you are in form or not, there is no excuse not to try. Irrespective of.who you are or who you think you are.

Walters_19_MuFc

Something is off. Don't get me wrong, he's been poor for a while now, but something doesn't seem right.

A lot of us who have played football will know that when you are not happy, it transmits onto the pitch, thus putting in below par performances.

We saw the same with Lingard a few seasons back. Despite people saying he was poor, it turned out that he had a lot of personal issues, which again, showed in his game.

These are not poor players!

It hurts seeing him the way he is on the pitch. A young Mancunian boy, who has supported the club all his life, should absolutely cherish every moment he puts on that shirt, and it just doesn't seem that way at the moment.

Whatever it is, I hope he gets to the bottom of it because I want the old Marcus back.

Telsim

Turbobad. Dropped now and shipped in the summer. I can't tell if he isn't interested in being here or in football in general. Looks finished in either. EURO 2020 and the abuse he got + the surgery and recovery time messed him up. Or he really bought into his own hype.

Alemar

Have you forgotten the Sevilla game?

The worry for me is that we have Rashford and Martial who both seem to share the same body language. Even Greenwood is starting to display glimpses of it. Then we have Pogba in the dressing room who uses his agent as his mouthpiece and clearly does not enjoy playing for us. Wan Bisaaka plays like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
We don’t have Pogba in the dressing room for many a time already. And, to be frank, our performances have only become worse, as it is now no one who can control the ball.

In terms of body language, Rashford today was like he didn’t give a flying feck about this shit, it was really weird. And the way he stood still instead of trying to go for a rebound was astonishing (in a bad way).

I mean, Bruno obviously didn’t have a good game also, but he at least was involved, he cared - Rashford did not care a curse.

Manny

Grammar Police
Is he sulking over something or suffering after effects of Covid-19? I swear he didn’t go for a single second ball and when he did put in a challenge it looked more like he wanted to be booked so he could bugger off. The change from him to Elanga was night and day.
The Euros, Lingard leaving, Ronaldo coming in...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Elanga came on and instantly looked better, give him a chance. He’s hungry and eager to prove himself, I’d much rather that than watch Rashford sulk and not bother his arse to chase down a ball.
Elanga didn’t do anything that Rashford didn’t do first half, infact he done alot less

SonyaCross493

Elanga did what Rashford and Greenwood should have done in like 10 minutes.

bizarre Rashford has lost his hunger and desire at 24. He has the world at his feet.. too much too soon maybe?!

SAFMUTD

I'm more worried about his body language than his performances. He seems highly unmotivated

Status
Not open for further replies.