4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBarto

Based on his body language, lack of aggression and desire I think that he's depressed. About what who knows, but he needs to be dropped and used sparingly as a substitute. He's one of our senior players now and is showing nothing, even with his pressing it's all a bit laboured.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
@Woodenlung has a slight point though. He was better in that first half than he's been for a long while. He's been so poor for so long that beating his man a couple of times is performing above expectations. But that 2nd half was the same as he's been last few months.

drmuji

The moment when he didn't chase that ball after Greenwood was being Greenwood (again), .... He didn't even look at the play anymore. His head was down

It clearly seemed to me, something is not right in his head. I really think he is struggling mentally

slored1

Needs to see a psychologist/take a break away from football. All is not well with him, he looks and acts depressed. Also plays like shit. My favourite player but this is not working.

MrEleson

That moment where Greenwood shot and Rashford didn’t go after the second ball because he felt Greenwood should have passed it…..was a disgrace.
I thought this. He literally didn’t give a toss anymore when Greenwood didn’t pass it to him..

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Before the loons get in here.

That first half was easily his best performance in months. In previous games he wasn't beating his marker and was giving the ball away constantly. His one on one dribbling was much better tonight and he had his marker on toast. His decision making wasn't the best at times, but he showed more attacking threat than in many games this season.

I thought his move to the right was a good one. Linked up well at times and made some good progressive passes into dangerous areas. He wasn't brilliant and I'd say it was a good half to build upon. Then the second half happened. From minutes 45-70 it was possibily the worst period of play from United I've seen all season. Couldn't build possession beyond three passes and couldn't get the ball to the forwards.

I'm sure there'll be a fume at him for some perceived fault or slight, but he was ok tonight.
You are being more balanced than most, but it does feel that there is something wrong. It doesn’t look like he is enjoying playing right now. It all seems very hard work and he becomes dispirited.

I hope a progressive manager like Rangnick will look to give him some mental support if that is indeed the issue.

Chairman Steve

The attitude is the most worrying part rather than a potential development plateau. That moment in the 74th minute was infuriating as a Utd fan and mind boggling if you’re a neutral. The BBC commentary team who’d defend English players until they were blue in the face, were lost for words at that action.

Zlatattack

Something is wrong with him. Don't know what, but he's not there mentally. Needs to be dropped for a few matches and told to sort out his head.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Can’t work it out with him, something must have gone on with him to look so uninterested. It just makes no sense at all.

Its such a shame to see and massively disappointing.

I initially put it down to being in bad form but it’s more than poor form, confused by it, I’m sure there must be something happened for him to have checked out this way.

The Viper

This has to be the worst I've seen anyone play in our jersey. He can't beat a FB one on one to save his life. He did well for couple of minutes on the right flank and then resorted back to being terrible.The most shocking part was him missing simple passes too. He was rightly booed for that missed chance where he didn't even try to hit the rebound from Greenwood's shot. Zero commitment from such a young player. He needs to get his shit together sooner than later.

Swiss_Red89

Based on his body language, lack of aggression and desire I think that he's depressed. About what who knows, but he needs to be dropped and used sparingly as a substitute. He's one of our senior players now and is showing nothing, even with his pressing it's all a bit laboured.
Yes I'm thinking this for a while. He looks like a depressed soul out there. But if so, he should stop posting things on Social Media about being happy, motivated etc. Because his behaviour on the pitch tells the opposite.

To make it worse he also looks not really fit physically. Looked gassed after 60minutes.

It's all a bit heartbreaking at the moment as he's my favorite player....

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He looks to have fallen out of love with football, which I can understand after he was racially abused for missing a penalty. His body language is so uncomfortable that I genuinely would not be surprised if he retired after the season.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Before the loons get in here.

That first half was easily his best performance in months. In previous games he wasn't beating his marker and was giving the ball away constantly. His one on one dribbling was much better tonight and he had his marker on toast. His decision making wasn't the best at times, but he showed more attacking threat than in many games this season.

I thought his move to the right was a good one. Linked up well at times and made some good progressive passes into dangerous areas. He wasn't brilliant and I'd say it was a good half to build upon. Then the second half happened. From minutes 45-70 it was possibily the worst period of play from United I've seen all season. Couldn't build possession beyond three passes and couldn't get the ball to the forwards.

I'm sure there'll be a fume at him for some perceived fault or slight, but he was ok tonight.
Pretty much. He started well and was bright first half.

Djemba-Djemba

I've defended him over and over but I can't anymore. He's been fecking horrendous now for a long long time.

He actually looks bored on the pitch, it's like he can't wait to come off or the full time whistle.

I don't even know what we do about it, he's been so bad.

Godfather

First half was ok and I hoped he would kick on. feck knows what that second half was again though

Olecurls99

He looks to have fallen out of love with football, which I can understand after he was racially abused for missing a penalty. His body language is so uncomfortable that I genuinely would not be surprised if he retired after the season.
Could happen. Doesn't look like he enjoys playing at all for about 2 years now

HBFSTR00

Supports
Ten hag
Either he's really unfit or it's an attitude problem. Neither are good looks for him.
also completely brainless. Zero football intelligence. People are saying sell him to Newcastle but do any of you think he will make Newcastle any better? He’s championship level in my opinion.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He is a counter attacking player. That is the best excuse i can come up with. He is not technically good enough with his passing and vision. Pep just wouldnt play him if he had him because he isnt technically good enough.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He's fast. Too bad he doesn't know how to use it or do anything else.

Why is he starting? He doesn't deserve it and should earn it like everyone else.

SonyaCross493

Might need a loan away to regain his confidence and form. Playing on reputation only and because he's a youth product.

awful body language. Looks so disinterested and unhappy.

he has the World at his feet and looks like that.. what's wrong with him!

Valencia Shin Crosses

also completely brainless. Zero football intelligence. People are saying sell him to Newcastle but do any of you think he will make Newcastle any better? He’s championship level in my opinion.
No probably not but I think those new owners would see it as buying an England star and wouldn't realize he's crap yet. Market value is probably still high.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I hope he’s alright. Something seems really off. Maybe he needs some time out from the game as it doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying it anymore.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Is he sulking over something or suffering after effects of Covid-19? I swear he didn’t go for a single second ball and when he did put in a challenge it looked more like he wanted to be booked so he could bugger off. The change from him to Elanga was night and day.

TrueRed79

His form has nosedived to an alarming level. Incredible drop off. Rangnick has a big job on his hands.

CM

Pathetic performance from him. The two loose balls in the box where he's given up and walking away from the ball summed up his game.

Start running or get to feck.

Status
Not open for further replies.