Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Most frustrating is his lack of effort after losing the ball, just stands there hands in the air, fecking chase it down man.

If he doesn't start to try, then I struggle to see where his role is in the squad
In the past when he was having a bad game he at least looked like he was arsed and put in a shift. Where did it go?

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
We need to start bringing on someone else instead of him. No idea who. Lingard maybe?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
To me it looks like his relationship with the fans has completely broken down. They loathe him and he knows it. Ideally you’d want to see a bit of fight and divilment in response but he does the opposite and just feels sorry for himself. It’s unsustainable either way. I think he has to leave to resurrect his career.

Based Adnan

Wonder if he regrets delaying the start of this season so he can play a bench role at the Euros

luke511

His off the ball effort and jogging about is so weak, it's almost like he's trying to wind the fans up with it. Either that or he's just lazy as feck.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Why does he try and leather every cross? There’s more than one way to skin a cat.

please no Zouma jokes before anyone thinks about it

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
United are shite, but England are class and he knows he's not going to Qatar.

He us demoralized after everything going well for him for years.

A change of scenery will be best for both parties.

Alejandro Angel

In the past when he was having a bad game he at least looked like he was arsed and put in a shift. Where did it go?
Don't know it was one of his biggest strengths but he has been poor at this for a season.
I just want him to get back to the exciting player we know he can be.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
He was dreadful, we have a man advantage and his pressing was completely lacking in effort, desire or understanding. In the last 10 minutes Ronaldo at age 37 having played the entire game was putting in 100% more effort to shut down Brighton players.

Banana Republic

He's earning 6 times what a junior doctor earns in a year, .....in just one week.
£10m a year for that sort of effort, week in, week out.

stw2022

The idea his lack of effort would be rectified by surgery was always for the birds.

Dorris

Think he’s going to be the biggest loser when Ragnick moves upstairs and we start to act like a proper club again. Sentiment out the window, he’s nowhere near United’s level.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Came on when everyone else had been playing for 80 mins.

He should have been burning that Brighton defence with his energy and pace.

He looks like he's having some sort of existential crisis.

Greck

He has always been sketchy in general play. It's just he'd get a goal and it would be called a return to form. I think it's starting to really glare because we now play with combinations instead of winging it. He's really bad at deciding where the ball should go next. We also need to rethink how we celebrate performances because telling Rashford he played great after playing dumb for 90 minutes and getting a goal has done nothing good for his development. It's not even fair on the lad because it now feels like he has had the rug pulled from under him.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
He was brought on against a 10 man tired brighton. He should have used his pace to skin them but he wasn't arsed.

This is not about fitness, its laziness.

stw2022

Off the pitch he’s Mother Theresa, on it he works as hard as David Ginola after a madras. It was coming though. The months we went through with most fans arguing that ‘fit enough to play, too injured to make an effort’ to excuse his workrate should have been a red flag

Ludens the Red

To me it looks like his relationship with the fans has completely broken down. They loathe him and he knows it. Ideally you’d want to see a bit of fight and divilment in response but he does the opposite and just feels sorry for himself. It’s unsustainable either way. I think he has to leave to resurrect his career.
Yup, he’s getting Harry Maguire heat at the moment. There’s an audible sigh when he gets the ball. You can’t fool United game going fans. You might be an academy product and a stand up guy but if you get on the pitch and can’t be fecking bothered to do your job they’ll let you know.

-Supreme-

He has surpassed of being a passenger and become a big liability in the team. The amount of possessions being lost and lack of workrate is having a huge impact on both our attacking and defensive transitions.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Laziest player at the club. His off the ball effort is a disgrace.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I thought he was actually quite bright and worked pretty damn hard off the ball in the first half against Southampton.

Back to being absolutely comically dire both in application and execution ever since though. :(

Lentwood

On the one hand, I'm sort of wanting to say "I told you so" after all the years of abuse I have had for suggesting he was never that good technically and his (at best) OK stats (propped up by penalties) and his 'local lad come good' narrative masked huge technical flaws.

But now it's just gotten a little bit sad. I mean, I was mainly arguing with the people who compared him with Rooney, Ronaldo or Mbappe. I never wanted to see the lad humiliated every time he came onto the pitch, walking around with his head down and the crowd on his back.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He makes every pass about 3 seconds too late. His decision making has really gone down the pan.

VivaRonaldo85

His off pitch charity work appears to have gone quiet too. That reiterates to me that there’s something going on that the fans aren’t privy too. The performances are too bad to be true

KingCavani

His off pitch charity work appears to have gone quiet too. That reiterates to me that there’s something going on that the fans aren’t privy too. The performances are too bad to be true
He was always pretty bad. He would hide it with moments but he was always a shockingly limited footballer.

People really forget how common these dreadful spells have been with him. But people were too busy blaming Mourinho and phantom injuries to highlight it. He’s awful.

A West Ham player if there ever was one. His contract is a disgrace.

Art

Art the artist
He has been horrendous but I am not ready to give up on Marcus yet. Hope he turns it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.