4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marwood

For all their quality he was clean through twice. Even maybe a third time when Robertson took it off his toe.

You can't ask for more clear cut chances as a striker at Anfield.

flameinthesun

Its best if he leaves.

People talk about toxic players at the club, there is no player more toxic on the pitch for united than the Rashford of the past 1 to 2 seasons. His body language is appalling, call it a lack of confidence but he isn't even trying to chase balls, press etc. Its at the point where you literally can play elanga, mejbri, garnacho, some kid from the u18s in the striker or winger position and at the very least the will match his output in the pitch.

He along with Maguire are the two players I genuinely detest at this moment when they are on the pitch.

Sylar

Swap him and mane and we probably somehow score a couple of the chances that fall to him

L1nk

The club will force ETH to keep him and try and make it work, he won't be going anywhere unfortunately.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Rashford Pogba Lingard. I genuinely majorly dislike them all. Most entitled players in the dressing room. “Our own” we created these overpaid overhyped monsters. At least Pogba has some genuine silverware and looked borderline world class and lost his way. The other two are and always have been just massively overrated.

Kaos

Hope Neville shuts up now about Rashford not being played, even when our strikers are all out. That' showing was precisely why - he's an utter liability to the point I'd have an u23 player in his stead.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hope Neville shuts up now about Rashford not being played, even when our strikers are all out. That' showing was precisely why - he's an utter liability to the point I'd have an u23 player in his stead.
Watching tonight, it made me think about when he was digging Ralf our for not starting him the other week - actually thought it was pretty ridiculous when rashford has shown nothing recently to suggest he could lead the line.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I don’t think his best was ever anything special and now he’s past his best.

That’s why I can’t be mad or disappointed with him. I never believed he was good enough to become the main man in the first place. Greenwood was, the bastard.

Dearg hÉireann

I know all players have a dip in form but he genuinely looks like a Sunday league player minus the enthusiasm. He's woeful and I'd sell him in a heartbeat, along with most of the other shower of shite in our squad.

Skills

Snitch
Its just sad to watch him. Technically he's never been great but he used to be dynamic enough to make up for it.

Just compare this to his performance vs Liverpool in 2018.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
It's a shame that the next time he scores a couple of goals his apologists will make so much noise to drown out the other 99 times out of every 100 he's bad.

Somehow the MBE in the title makes me feel more annoyed by his level of performances. I wish it would just go away.

jesperjaap

They were never interested, was a pipe dream drummed up by 'Rashys' camp to fool us into paying him 200k per week.
I think there actually was a bit of interest, did very well against them in CL, they probably sent scouts over and interest ended very very quickly

Dannn411

Yes he's playing out of position but he looks like he has lost all interest in football. Might be time to cash in soon (if he doesnt screw us over and leave on a free) because he's clearly not interested in the sport anymore. Quite shocking really.

The Purley King

A half decent player would have scored more than one goal today.
Rashfords goals = 0
Not good enough.
200k a week feck my life he is stealing a living.
He is not good enough
Full stop

Status
Not open for further replies.