Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This Jedi mind training sure is working wonders eh? fantastic to see.

Crazy how flip flop somebodys career can go in the space of months. Just shows you have to be patient.

slored1

Reaching elite levels at the moment. Not sure I would take many wingers in the world ahead of him.

CM

I thought he was actually pretty rubbish until he got the first goal. Even that one didn't look entirely comfortable, great that he's still scoring even when he's not at his best level. The second was a really nice finish.

Waynne

I'd pay good money to see what they're doing behind the scenes with this guy in training.

He's a totally different player this season under Ten Hag.

AndySmith1990

Where are the people who said they'd drive him to the airport when PSG were interested
At the time he'd been playing shit for over a year. It doesn't make you clever to try to invalidate past opinions based on current events. Just be glad he's back to his best

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
What was the name of that wanker who literally made this thread his home and kept on shitting on Marcus and said he was midtable? Stw something.

Noticed that he's now in hiding now.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
If he can bang in 20+ goals then ten hag can polish turd.

I wouldn't bet on it though.
It’s wake up time for Marcus. In at £6.5 million in the new FPL prices (the same as Welbeck). His stock is at an all time low and I am sure he knows it.

My main worry with him was that he didn’t look bothered last year. He would turn his back on loose balls. It was more than just a loss of form. It was a complete lack of effort or confidence, for whatever reason.

He will never be a top, top player. He just doesn’t have the technique, but he is strong, has bags of pace and he can finish. That combination can be as exciting to watch as any on his day.

Ten Hag need to work on his decisions though, because they have always been extremely poor. I hope he is up for proving everyone wrong under a new coach.
The only thing he has ever done consistently with the ball is run straight into his defender(s). I don’t need to prove it. I’ve been watching it for years now. Posting random Youtube videos proves nothing.
Lads wetting themselves hoping to get a good version of Rashford.

Even a good Rashford isn't world class or anywhere near it.

Let's hope he can get a few goals and let's face it a couple of good games and he's already better than last year.
We are not ever going to be at the big table with him as the main man
Zero trust in Marcus after last season.

He wasn’t out of form he simply couldn’t be bothered to even run at times, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more blatant downing of tools in my life.
By October we’ll have the usual denials that anyone in the thread ever claimed Rashford was fantastic or that anyone was attacked for pointing out they don’t think he’s very good.

People who claim this ever happened will be accused of having an ‘agenda’

Almost makes me nostalgic.
Two years of shite and anyone who points it out is a WUM
My expectations for him are rock bottom. This season is his very last chance to prove he's still worth a damn at this level.

Ole'sattheWheel

That left footed finish at the end was exactly the kinda chance he'd feck up over the years. If this isn't just a purple patch then we have a scary player on our hands. Absolutely buzzing for him

Womp

idiot
What was the name of that wanker who literally made this thread his home and kept on shitting on Marcus and said he was midtable? Stw something.

It was quite odd, the large majority of his posts were all about Marcus, yet he'd claim he had no personal vendetta against the player but now that he's playing well, he hasn't been in here since.

Rolaholic

I'd pay good money to see what they're doing behind the scenes with this guy in training.

He's a totally different player this season under Ten Hag.
His dramatic improvement in regards to his finishing coincides with Benni McCarthy joining Ten Hag's backroom staff over the summer.

The gaffer often looks or points right at him on the bench after Rash scores :lol:

Ole'sattheWheel

What's better is the city game is gonna suit him down to the ground with all the space in behind they'll leave

BarstoolProphet

Never expected this redemption arc. AT ALL. He looked more done than Ronaldo this season and late United career Rooney. And he had been for close to two years.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It was quite odd, the large majority of his posts were all about Marcus, yet he'd claim he had no personal vendetta against the player but now that he's playing well, he hasn't been in here since.
Got the name. It was @stw2022.

Bet he comes into this thread whenever Rashford has a bad performance. Some pathetic "supporters" get a kick out of shitting on our own players.

Swiss_Red89

He's nowhere to be seen for weeks/months.

mu4c_20le

At the time he'd been playing shit for over a year. It doesn't make you clever to try to invalidate past opinions based on current events. Just be glad he's back to his best
Was hoping people would learn not to be fickle and actually support our players. My bad

Womp

idiot
Got the name. It was @stw2022.

Bet he comes into this thread whenever Rashford has a bad performance. Some pathetic "supporters" get a kick out of shitting on our own players.
Aye, I've never really understood fans making any of this personal. It's just entertainment at the end of the day, if you think a player is shite or whatever, that's fine, but genuinely having something against some people you have no idea about is just odd to me. It has no influence on your life outside of a hobby. There were people deducing he was a shit person because someone who most likely was recovering from a serious injury and playing in a shit team wasn't looking arsed.

OrcaFat

I tell you who’s not clever - the people who wrote off a supremely talented young player who was playing through chronic injuries in a struggling side.

Idxomer

I thought he was actually pretty rubbish until he got the first goal. Even that one didn't look entirely comfortable, great that he's still scoring even when he's not at his best level. The second was a really nice finish.
Yep, his confidence is really high these days even when not playing very well.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s capable of doing this consistently. I’m convinced of it. He could score 30 a season.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The boy is great, good for him. I'm so glad he didn't come to PSG, he belongs to United.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Say it again, but he makes footballer against "lesser teams" look like an absolute walk in the park

Actually he makes football against anyone look like a walk in the park these days.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
His dramatic improvement in regards to his finishing coincides with Benni McCarthy joining Ten Hag's backroom staff over the summer.

The gaffer often looks or points right at him on the bench after Rash scores :lol:
Like Marcus said him self, the last summer it's the first rest he has had in his playing career.
Plus the previous two he played injured.

Sylar

So happy for him. Just had confidence he would score both chances

Status
Not open for further replies.