Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Gun to head: Bruno or Rashford?

I’m raising it because I think it matters when push comes to shove. Certainly worth the discussion.
Rashford

I'd take Martial over Bruno these days

Eddy_JukeZ

If we had a right sided version of him, we'd probably be up there with Arsenal in the league right now.

He's our best attacker by far.

Sylar

So glad he's having this season and getting goals as well.
Hopefully he gets a trophy or two too

Davicho

He has a 5,9 average rating in this forum. I guess he is having a poor season...

Krky72

Supports
Glasgow Rangers
Fantastic to watch Marcus in this current form. It’s undeniable how much confidence, whether good or bad, can affect a player. It’s good to see him proving his doubters wrong.

Ludens the Red

Appears this fella is remaining firmly under the rock he crawled under.

“Dosser”.
Meh, he’s in good form right now thankfully but his form has been patchy through the season and probably will be going forward.
There’s no need for me to be hiding under a rock for the joint seventh highest scorer in the league. Why didn’t you at me pre Christmas when he’d scored one goal and assisted none in eight entire games of football??
Guess I should have done it to you but then you weren’t living rent free in my head :smirk:

Ironically I didn’t even criticise him for that slump in form and have actually praised him in two of my three recent posts in here.

Ludens the Red

Thankfully? Are you sure about that? It sounds like you can't wait for him to fail.

Very good performance but there was a ten minute spell after we went 2-0 up where I didn’t like what he was doing. Started showboating, doing flicks and standing on the ball. Just get your head down and keep going.
Well according to him no. He Said he’s better on the left and that he has a lot of learning to do to play centre forward. It was actually a very good interview. I’ve slagged him off a lot but that performance and interview were excellent.
I don’t have grudges against Manchester United players ……..
except Paul Pogba.
I just call it as it is and I still think we should replace Rashford for a more consistent player. Although not necessarily with the immediacy required as before as he’s at least resembling a footballer again.

Remember the geese

I don’t have grudges against Manchester United players ……..
except Paul Pogba.
I just call it as it is and I still think we should replace Rashford for a more consistent player. Although not necessarily with the immediacy required as before as he’s at least resembling a footballer again.
Paul Pogba who was our best player and one of the few highlights for a time. A more consistent, but ultimately worse player than Rashford? I'd rather Rashford.

Lights Out

Brilliant again.

I just love how positive he is when he has the ball at his feet,

Rolaholic

And yet, Southgate kept him on the bench… Bloody idiot. We could have won the WC.
Absolutely think they would've beaten France had he played more than 6 fecking minutes...

Upamecano and that back line were there for the taking. Having Saka and Rashford going at them all match long to go along with all that control in midfield they had would've been absolute hell for France.

One of Southgates biggest missed opportunities in my eyes. He ended up as the teams top scorer despite playing less than half of the minutes that the other top scorer Saka did, was criminal only playing him courtesy minutes in the biggest match

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Absolutely think they would've beaten France had he played more than 6 fecking minutes...

Upamecano and that back line were there for the taking. Having Saka and Rashford going at them all match long to go along with all that control in midfield they had would've been absolute hell for France.

One of Southgates biggest missed opportunities in my eyes. He ended up as the teams top scorer despite playing less than half of the minutes that the other top scorer Saka did, was criminal only playing him courtesy minutes in the biggest match
I know! I wasn't joking. Best player on the bench, Southgate is a coward.

acnumber9

He has a 5,9 average rating in this forum. I guess he is having a poor season...
The ratings given out on this forum are always ridiculous. He may be approaching the best form of his career. Everton were terrified of him. Good to see him go on the outside for the first two goals.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Him and Bruno have entirely carried out attack this season, getting so little out of CF and RW on the balance of the year. Been class and so good all round as a winger now too.

Red Royal

He is in great form and long may it continue.

Southgate must be regretting not giving him more minutes versus France!!

glasgow 21

He is in great form and long may it continue.

Southgate must be regretting not giving him more minutes versus France!!
True, but it would maybe have helped if he had scored at least 3 goals prior to that game to get picked.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He’s red hot right now. Showing why some on this forum have rated him so highly for years. Injury free, proper manager. He’s tearing it up.

Also goes to show just how stupid the people who wanted him released on a free are.

dal

He’s decision making has been good since Solskjaer consistently played him when he took over. Its obvious Rashford isn’t an Mbappe, he plays better when the whole team is focussed. His dribbling is good not great but coupled with his desicion making and courage is what makes him a huge threat.

He was unbelievable under Solskjaer 2 years ago, we had to rush him from a terrible back problem I still think hes a gear behind those performaces, then he just needs to hit that constantly.

Meh, he’s in good form right now thankfully but his form has been patchy through the season and probably will be going forward.
There’s no need for me to be hiding under a rock for the joint seventh highest scorer in the league. Why didn’t you at me pre Christmas when he’d scored one goal and assisted none in eight entire games of football??
:lol:

The “dosser” post I quoted was on the 23rd October.
Between then & Christmas he played 4 and scored two for United, and scored 3 goals in the WC, so yeah maybe I should’ve quoted you then.

Between your dosser post and today, he’s played 8, scored 6 and assisted 3 for United.

You didn’t think that post through did you fella?

EtH

He is bloody carrying us at the moment isn’t he.

Astonishing turnaround. Long may it continue.

Doracle

I am not usually as critical of Southgate as some but his handling of Rashford in the WC was by far his worst error as an England manager. It was obvious he should have been England’s starting LW at the outset. Rashford, Kane and Saka is a devastating combination.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He was bordering unplayable last night.

And I am not hyperbolic with that statement.

Everton defenders were doubling up on him, then when that didn't work they tried backing off, then that didn't work so they ended up fouling him and that didn't work either.

He is seriously a talent when in this form, long may it continue.

Sly1

He is bloody carrying us at the moment isn’t he.

Astonishing turnaround. Long may it continue.
He has been our saviour this season. The responsibility is too much for him. Need another striker to take off some pressure off him.

Rolaholic

Rolaholic

https://www.skysports.com/football/...why-marcus-rashford-can-be-one-of-worlds-best

Lisandro Martinez has echoed the view of his Manchester United team-mate Casemiro by saying Marcus Rashford can become one of the world's best players.

"For me, Rashy is an incredible player," he said.

"He can be anything he wants to be, it all depends on him."

"I see him around the place and he's such a professional," he said. "I know how much he gives every day in the training sessions, and I like to think that I'm always there to help him and speak with him if he needs any advice

"I totally agree totally with Casemiro. He's a key player for us and he's the sort of player who can turn a game in an instant.

"But it's not just about his individual aspects, it's his work-rate as well. He's got that team ethic and team spirit about him

"He realises the importance of the team and his work rate for the team is very, very important as well.

"He's got a great attitude and I think he's going to be one of the best players in the world."

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
One of my biggest criticisms of Marcus was his poor decision making but he seems to have corrected that and is looking far more intelligent than ever. So happy for him. No one deserves it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.