6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidDeSchmikes

Playing like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Just seems more confident, quicker, lighter on his feet, moving with ease

Bobski

Sancho having his issues has helped him, as well as dumping the ego monster, allowed him to get his best role back on the left. There were glimpses towards the end of last season of him starting to find himself, joy that he is back to his very best, maybe better.

Rolaholic

I bet his record at tight results is better than Bruno's. He took some very important penalties already in his career and he did fine.
Him being trusted with that penalty in injury time in Paris during the CL knockout round said wonders for the belief in him at the club to take it.

The way he handled it too in that situation is one of the big reasons why I'll always root for him to be successful even through the growing pains.

Ole'sattheWheel

He's on a roll, and should hopefully get to 30 goals this season.
30 would be an amazing return. I'm thinking low 20s with a poor patch of form coming up soon once the fixtures start piling up. He look knackered in that interview

lost7

He's just unstoppable on the left. Terrifies every single right back he goes up against

Doracle

His record is average and worse than Bruno’s. It’ll bite us on the arse if that’s the case.
I would be a lot more confident with Marcus taking them rather than Bruno. Bruno has missed the last two I remember him taking for us and I think his technique is a bit questionable at top level.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The only player in front of Casemiro playing with anything like the required quality at the moment. The rest can probably be praised for work rate at best, but only Rashford is showing actual consistent quality.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Executive producer of goods.

So good, I wish he was bit rested on Charlton right before cluster of serious games.

Wow. Every game you feel like he will win it for us. Goals, assists. Defenders are terrified of him. Roy Keane praising him very highly.

Herman Toothrot

I’m going to be that bellend: there’s no way on earth he should be our first choice penalty taker. This bothers me.

Great game, however.
He's scored 16 penalties and missed three in his entire career. One of those 16 was the last minute one in Paris to knock out Neymar and co. One of the three he's missed was his first kick of a ball for England in the Euros final.

Kag

He's scored 16 penalties and missed three in his entire career. One of those 16 was the last minute one in Paris to knock out Neymar and co. One of the three he's missed was his first kick of a ball for England in the Euros final.
Not terrible. I’d still go Bruno.

predator

Youth NITK
Even simple things that he's doing are much better than before. Simple decision making - he's getting it right 9 or 10 times out of 10. It truly is amazing how different a player can be at times. Long may this form continue.

the_cliff

I've never seen Rashford this hungry for goals, not even when he had that good spell under Ole, you can tell he wants to score every game and if he doesn't he's disappointed.

His decision making has also come leaps and bounds, that pass to Martial was perfect, he's a lot calmer and more composed when in dangerous positions.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Arguably top 3 in the World for his position at the moment?
Could very well be. Regardless of where exactly he is, he is definitely growing into top star, which he should have been before, but it's never too late I guess. This man is United legend in the making.

Not terrible. I’d still go Bruno.
You’re being ridiculous here Kag, as Herman nites. that PsG pen was incredibly high pressure, and he scored in the EL final shootout. He’s missed just 2 pens for us. He’s a brilliant penalty taker.

Kag

You’re being ridiculous here Kag, as Herman nites. that PsG pen was incredibly high pressure, and he scored in the EL final shootout. He’s missed just 2 pens for us. He’s a brilliant penalty taker.
Gun to head: Bruno or Rashford?

I’m raising it because I think it matters when push comes to shove. Certainly worth the discussion.

A-man

Another great game. Only negative is we are way too much depending on him, but that’s not really his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.