Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The last touch before Martial was Rashford's. The defender tackled and pushed the ball on to Rashford which resulted in a mis-kick that fell to Martial. It's a clean assist, went straight from Rashford to Martial, albeit unintentional.
It should have been a goal to him had Martial not fecked up the initial pass... so I think an assist is fair!

Sylar

No maybe's about it.

We're fecked if either one of them gets injured for a sustained period of time.
Was thinking about Bruno and varane too. But yeah need them all to be playing as many games as possible because the level is below with their direct replacements

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
As great as his form amd performances have been, the best thing has been seeing his joy for football back.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He'll get another by the end of the season!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
2 player of the month awards in 5, that's a brilliant record.

Idxomer

Should get into the PFA team of the year if he keeps up this level.

Mike Smalling

Wait, that didn't win goal of the month??

Edit: just seen, Olise. To balance out awarding anything to united.
Rashford's is clearly better. The combination of skipping past Partey and then smashing it in, is way better of a lucky punch free-kick.

Lecland07

Needs to play as the striker from now on. The only one of our forward three who actually impacted the game; he needs help up front.

Weghorst is just too low in level; he can play in FA Cup games and give rest to the players when we are able, but he just isn't good enough to be first team.

Martial is never going to play.

The United

I thought he wasted some of the good chances by shooting out of nowhere in the first half. Good thing he scored one and those did not cost us.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Continually making me eat my words with his performances in the last few months. I must admit after his disinterested displays on the pitch last season, followed by the string of media articles absolving himself of blame and the videos of him putting in work in pre-season, I was firmly in that PRashford camp. But he looks in incredible shape, working hard and making key contributions on the regular. Well played sir.

Dominos

We should probably end the Weghorst experiment and just put Rashford up front for most games.

City/Palace he's switched from the left to striker and he's scored soon after. He's just in red hot form no matter where we play him. And we'll gain more from getting Garnacho or Sancho in the team alongside Rashford.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
We should probably end the Weghorst experiment and just put Rashford up front for most games.

City/Palace he's switched from the left to striker and he's scored soon after. He's just in red hot form no matter where we play him. And we'll gain more from getting Garnacho or Sancho in the team alongside Rashford.
To be honest I'd hate to see him there all game, but it works for periods of the game. His impact from the left channel is so good.

Dominos

To be honest I'd hate to see him there all game, but it works for periods of the game. His impact from the left channel is so good.
It's for the betterment of the team.

We're going to get better outcomes from Garnacho-Rashford than Rashford-Weghorst.

Rashford can have his spot on the left when we get a top striker or Martial is fit (as unlikely as it is).

lost7

Crucial in the build up to the pen and then he just goes and scores the 2nd. He's our talisman at the moment

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Question is, do we think he's gonna hit 30 goals?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Cue 7,300 people claiming it's them, and the guy who handles Rashy's media account having a tough next week delving through seeing who looks like the floppy fringe guy.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Our entire season is pretty much resting on Rashford's shoulders. Its a bit like Rooney 2009/10. Others may contribute but Rashford is our attack right now.

Surprised his back hasn't given out again, given how much he's carried this team.

Question is, do we think he's gonna hit 30 goals?
Could see him getting 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.