Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
Regarding his body language, I'm probably reading too much into it but I feel he has a resigned look like he's enjoying his form and life at OT but he knows he's off to PSG on double or treble the money. We can't match what they would pay and I bet his girlfriend is urging him as well so they can live in Paris, time for a change etc.
Only on the Caf :lol:

Crimson King

Good thing was he stopped immediately and didn't try to run it off or hobble around waiting for a sub.

Regarding his body language, I'm probably reading too much into it but I feel he has a resigned look like he's enjoying his form and life at OT but he knows he's off to PSG on double or treble the money. We can't match what they would pay and I bet his girlfriend is urging him as well so they can live in Paris, time for a change etc.

Going to be an odd dynamic if Qatar do buy us owning PSG, you'd think paying that much we'd be priority but it's also the player, I still think there's a small chance he could go even under Qatar and we get a big money replacement.
What utter nonsense.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Ideally you’d want a few more assists but then I thought to myself there’s been nobody to assist to outside of Martial’s 6 PL starts and Bruno playing everywhere but no.10 for chunks of this season!
Funnily enough,(from the quick check) 3 out of 8 assists were for Martial, in so few games together. Last game they needed 11 minutes.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
There is one thing that I really love about Rashford, he is goalscorer, his contribution to the team is very focused on that but he seems genuinely happy when a teammate scores. Too many goalscorers are visibly upset when they are not the center of attention and it doesn't seem to be the case for Rashford.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Funnily enough,(from the quick check) 3 out of 8 assists were for Martial, in so few games together. Last game they needed 11 minutes.
Him and Martial have a really good understanding and a total bromance. Really annoying that he’s injured the second Martial gets back.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Him and Martial have a really good understanding and a total bromance. Really annoying that he’s injured the second Martial gets back.
It would be interesting to see how many minutes they have played in total together, or how many games have they started together in their United career.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It would be interesting to see how many minutes they have played in total together, or how many games have they started together in their United career.
This is an extremely surprising stat!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
The stats aren’t just about Rashford. They are about players with most goals/assists.
I can see that. The spanner in the works was the commented “Most Goal contributions in Europe's top leagues this season” above the graphic, made it sound like it was referring to Rashford only.

A simple mistake.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This is an extremely surprising stat!
Am I the only one not surprised? They've had the best connection at the club since van Gaal. Before Rashford's injury against Wolves in the 19/20 season, him and Martial (along with you know who) were on absolute fire together.

This is one of the main things that irked me with Mourinho. How he said they can't play together and had them competing for the same spot when our other attackers were stinking the place out.

lsd

The Oracle
Woah! That can’t be right?! I guess York and Cole mainly relied on others to create for them (rather than create for each other) Can’t believe that Rooney + 1 didn’t get more than 21 goals though.

I'm assuming that stat is current players only?

lsd

The Oracle
I would guess Bruno and Rashford are the other joint duo. I can't think of anyone else

Acquire Me

Am I the only one not surprised? They've had the best connection at the club since van Gaal. Before Rashford's injury against Wolves in the 19/20 season, him and Martial (along with you know who) were on absolute fire together.

This is one of the main things that irked me with Mourinho. How he said they can't play together and had them competing for the same spot when our other attackers were stinking the place out.
Not surprising at all. They have always been good together. Too bad Martial can’t keep fit and form over time.

Red00012

Having got Casemiro , Eriksen and Martial back this is a bit of a disaster. Hopefully Martial can stay fit

RuudTom83

Do not rush him back!

These injuries are annoying but playing every 3 days it was always going to happen.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Do not rush him back!

These injuries are annoying but playing every 3 days it was always going to happen.
Flip side of that is this is the most important part of the season from a trophy perspective & a financial perspective (getting into the CL). Just like the NFL late in the season, everyone probably has a niggle or more they are playing with. If we can get Rashford back to 75-80%, he should be on the bench. We don't have the luxury to wait til 95+% back.

always_hoping

Reading between the lines of the info given He'll be out for three weeks and will be missing a lot big games coming up. Hopefully the return of Eriksen,Casemiro cushions the blow and Martial who's made of glass can somehow stay fit for the next month.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Reading between the lines of the info given He'll be out for three weeks and will be missing a lot big games coming up. Hopefully the return of Eriksen,Casemiro cushions the blow and Martial who's made of glass can somehow stay fit for the next month.
Are you including @Ayoba 's posts into this?

TheReligion

Abusive
why read between the lines though and not just listen to what EtH has said? He’ll miss a couple of games but will be back quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.