Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I had to block the posts of the guy weeks ago. It's all negative all the time. I don't think he posted once in here during the spell midseason.
He didn't, he is the template agenda driven poster. Good that he is gone

FriedClams

Marcus Rashford- Season rating 4.5/10
9 appearances
1 goal
3 assists

I think the rating is fair, and obviously there's room for him to turn it around. Rashford is so talented, that him finding form will in all likelihood mean that we go on a winning streak. It's hard sometimes to get behind him because his body language isn't the best, and I imagine if he had a Keane like captain, he wouldn't get away with his lack of effort sometimes. But I contend that he's far more likely to turn his season around with people backing him, encouraging him and helping him believe he can be an elite forward... This tirade of negativity just doesn't make sense if the Goal is to have our best players perform to their level. So come on Marcus, if you're reading this ( ha ) I'm backing you to prove your doubters wrong and go on a run of excellent form.

caid

9 appearances
1 goal
3 assists

I think the rating is fair, and obviously there's room for him to turn it around. Rashford is so talented, that him finding form will in all likelihood mean that we go on a winning streak. It's hard sometimes to get behind him because his body language isn't the best, and I imagine if he had a Keane like captain, he wouldn't get away with his lack of effort sometimes. But I contend that he's far more likely to turn his season around with people backing him, encouraging him and helping him believe he can be an elite forward... This tirade of negativity just doesn't make sense if the Goal is to have our best players perform to their level. So come on Marcus, if you're reading this ( ha ) I'm backing you to prove your doubters wrong and go on a run of excellent form.
I think thats where im at as a general rule with all our players. I'm sure there was a time i was writing boring essays about how useless Fellaini was but I'm just over it. With the benefit of hindsight he usually played a part in anything positive that happened during his time at the club and probably earned his starts.
I don't even care about form too much, i just want them to do well. Being entertaining and fun to watch is a nice bonus.
Professionalism i'll probably rant about a bit in the football forum.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
9 appearances
1 goal
3 assists

His lack of effort/work rate is very interesting. EtH has showed that he is not afraid to drop anyone, if any player is not putting the effort he won't be playing regularly. Most fans see him not tracking back or press with intensity but somehow EtH never drops him. So is it tactical move to save his legs for counter attacks? As he is the first and main outlet for the counter attack.

I also saw some stat which showed that he has by far the most sprints in the ManUtd squad, I'm assuming most of it is when the team has the ball, so is he asked to make lot of sprints when we have the ball. I think it was same under Ole too, he was left bit higher on the pitch when we were defending to use his pace for counter attacking.

edgecutter

We're having the same debate every year with this guy. He blows too hot and cold to remain at the club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don’t give a shit how many he’s scored in previous seasons, this season Garnacho has been 20x more dangerous when he’s on the pitch

Oranges038

That's it, Garnacho needs to start ahead of him, the levels of urgency and drive he showed was miles above Rashford. Did more in 20 mins than Rashford has in 3 or 4 games.

InfiniteBoredom

He will start again after the break and we will continue to struggle.

Guy needs an extended break away from the starting XI with Garnacho starting on the left, if he can force his way back in then all well and good but he’s a liability right now.

Maureen-yo

Rashford was off the pace but Garnacho benefitted from coming on with Antony, it was the first time in the game that we’d made use of the width of the pitch creating space for both wide players. ETH use of Mount and Bruno, with one of them on the right, is cashing more problems then answers.

Born2Lose

Will start again after the international break even though Garnacho did more in half the time.

GMoore23

Rashford, Onana and Bruno are our biggest issues currently and seemingly undroppable.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Rashford was off the pace but Garnacho benefitted from coming on with Antony, it was the first time in the game that we’d made use of the width of the pitch creating space for both wide players. ETH use of Mount and Bruno, with one of them on the right, is cashing more problems then answers.
He was still shit even when we played Anthony on the right when Mount was injured earlier in the season.

Rashford gets too many leeway from everyone, he’s one of the worst performer in the club and we play much better football with him off this season.

Sometimes I wonder if people support the players or the club with how much excuses they give for certain players.

hobbers

Cant win games when he's on the pitch. Completely finished. At least until the next last year of his contract.

Swiss_Red89

I love him...but not good enough again.
No energy or joy in his game currently. Body language also bad.

Needs a spell on the bench to build up his confidence from sub appereances. Really dissapointing that we are back to this stage with him. Garnacho clearly the better option atm.

Idxomer

A nothing performance.

He's definitely one of the players who downed tools. Ten Hag rarely substituted him before, but now he has taken him off before the 70th minute for the second time.

pacifictheme

He was still shit even when we played Anthony on the right when Mount was injured earlier in the season.

Rashford gets too many leeway from everyone, he’s one of the worst performer in the club and we play much better football with him off this season.

Sometimes I wonder if people support the players or the club with how much excuses they give for certain players.
Rashford has 30 goals and assists this calender year. He's d finitely been off it this season but he's still statistically out most productive player this year, so you can understand why he is. Literally no one else produces anywhere near his numbers with the exception of Bruno.

Superunknown

At his stage of his career and with the season he's just had, he should be one of our biggest leaders and one of our highest performing players right now. He's not. The problem with Rashford is that when he's bad, it's really, really awful. I'm tired of his moodiness. Martial has been criticised for this many times in the past, but Rashford seems to be quickly approaching that level.

He deserves dropping. I was glad when he came off for Garnacho.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Don’t see any busy bodies collecting quotes of those that were mildly critical of his attitude/performances anymore.

Idxomer

At his stage of his career and with the season he's just had, he should be one of our biggest leaders and one of our highest performing players right now. He's not. The problem with Rashford is that when he's bad, it's really, really awful. I'm tired of his moodiness. Martial has been criticised for this many times in the past, but Rashford seems to be quickly approaching that level.

He deserves dropping. I was glad when he came off for Garnacho.
He doesn't have the character to keep pushing himself.

He can't coast on his individual qualities either because frankly, he is simply not that talented.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Said it the Ten Hag thread but he did NOT look happy at the end of the game. Everyone was beaming except for his glum face. Ten Hag shaking hands with everyone as they come down the steps - even Van De Beek was smiling - Rashford just blanks his manager and barely shakes his hand, on his way with a most bitching resting bitch face.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Rashford has 30 goals and assists this calender year. He's d finitely been off it this season but he's still statistically out most productive player this year, so you can understand why he is. Literally no one else produces anywhere near his numbers with the exception of Bruno.
How many in the league?