4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's obvious that Rashford is EtH's lovechild. Sometimes it comes with higher expectation.

With how quickly Rashford apologized thus didn't turn this into a massive farce like some out there wanted to, it means both have excellent relationship.

What Rashford has to be worried about is Garnacho taking that LW position.

AshRK

Because I think it reflects poorly on his mentality.
So basically media outlet can say whatever they want but if a person calls it out, it reflects poorly on him. Doesn't even make sense. In fact I hope players call these fake reporters even more.

cyberman

Why even respond to it if it’s not something he’s focusing on?
He can call out lies. What ridiculous is pretending it takes so much effort to do so.
What’s curious to me is that you have many posts on here defending Goldbridge and you can’t see how his shite actually affects players.
You once blamed others for the toxicity around Mark and yet this incident weirdly hasn’t landed for you.
It’s ok to criticise Goldbridge buddy

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He can call out lies. What ridiculous is pretending it takes so much effort to do so.
What’s curious to me is that you have many posts on here defending Goldbridge and you can’t see how his shite actually affects players.
You once blamed others for the toxicity around Mark and yet this incident weirdly hasn’t landed for you.
How can I be defending Goldbridge if it wasn’t Goldbridge that said it :lol:

I simply pointed that fact out.

Born2Lose

Contrast the excuses made for this guy versus the professionalism being shown by Diaz in a terrible situation currently at Liverpool.

His girlfriend left him, he had a birthday party thrown for him, low confidence.

Sounds like the problems of a 15 year old schoolboy.

Never seen a player mothered by so many internet mother hens

Last edited:

Withnail

Storm in a teacup. It could have popped up randomly or someone sent it to him and it would have take less than 10s to type out the tweet.

Get over yourselves.

singhters

I Think he's had his chance, he's not consistent, better he moves and we get someone else in.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to not want players to go out late the night before an early training session. They presumably don’t have early sessions every day, so can arrange nights out before late sessions, or rest days.

Plus the party wasn’t the day of his birthday, which was two days later. So it does seem incredibly dim to arrange a big night out a) the evening of a high profile match we were very likely to lose and b) the night before an early training session. It’s not a lot to ask for our star players to make more of an effort to think about how these things will be perceived, is it?
Bingo.

Red_toad

Because I think it reflects poorly on his mentality.
Do you not think it all reflects poorly on Brent, that people who he's spewing lies about, have to ask him nicely to cease and desist? Marcus was polite and professional. Shame United fans watch Brent, as he's shite.

Berbaclass

Do you not think it all reflects poorly on Brent, that people who he's spewing lies about, have to ask him nicely to cease and desist? Marcus was polite and professional. Shame United fans watch Brent, as he's shite.
Once again it wasn’t Goldbridge that even said it. It was another guy on TUS.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Ironic isn’t it that he’s telling TUS off for spreading lies and then people jump to his defence and spread lies about Brent.

I like his content , much better than most media outlets and completely misunderstood by people who go in on him.

if it’s not your thing than fair play and I certainly don’t agree with a lot of what he says but it’s very clear most people that hate him seem to be jumping on with the top reds without watching a single video.

Not here to protect or defend him just think Rashford has to prove himself in a United shirt there’s no god given right to play for the club and so far this season he’s been woeful, that deserves scrutiny and if rumours are true and he’s out consistently at nightclubs it doesn’t serve him well.

Berbaclass

Is questioning his future even really a ‘baseless lie’ or ‘malicious’ as Rashford himself put it.

I haven’t watched the 54 minute video in question and I’d be certain he didn’t either. He’s probably just got wound up over a pretty reasonable question IMO

If he continues like he is his future will absolutely be in doubt.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
How is this a headline news story on the BBC ffs?

I really don't care. There's no point telling the internet to stop lying and there's no point point criticising a player for not wanting fans to believe gossip about them.

I'd still be more annoyed at him having a birthday party on a Sunday night (weirdo), or being a man of the people who drives round in a solid gold car.

Salford_Red83

Contrast the excuses made for this guy versus the professionalism being shown by Diaz in a terrible situation currently at Liverpool.

His girlfriend left him, he had a birthday party thrown for him, low confidence.

Sounds like the problems of a 15 year old schoolboy.

Never seen a player mothered by so many internet mother hens
Right??

I'm sure he's a lovely guy but Rashford is such a mediocre player.

United fans have put up with a lot less from much better players but Rashy is a special case, apparently.

I maintain that had LvG not been forced to play him due to injuries he would not have made it out of the academy.

cyberman

Ironic isn’t it that he’s telling TUS off for spreading lies and then people jump to his defence and spread lies about Brent.

I like his content , much better than most media outlets and completely misunderstood by people who go in on him.

if it’s not your thing than fair play and I certainly don’t agree with a lot of what he says but it’s very clear most people that hate him seem to be jumping on with the top reds without watching a single video.

Not here to protect or defend him just think Rashford has to prove himself in a United shirt there’s no god given right to play for the club and so far this season he’s been woeful, that deserves scrutiny and if rumours are true and he’s out consistently at nightclubs it doesn’t serve him well.
That’s all well and good but your point on Rashford has nothing to do with this though. Just don’t spread fecking lies.
its ridiculous that there’s even blowback Marcus doing this and his form lack there of has nothing to do with a dickhead like Goldbridge causing toxicity within the fanbase.

Red_toad

Once again it wasn’t Goldbridge that even said it. It was another guy on TUS.
Sorry I do not watch Brent Di Cesare's channel so I wouldn't know. So you're telling me he's not responsible for things said on his channel? Guy is a cancer for United. For me he should just feck off and go set up a Forrest channel, that's his club.

rajds89

There clearly is a market for it. Dont watch it if you dont like it, watch it if you do. Why care?
I watch Stretford Paddock occasionally but even still, these fan channels are everywhere you look these days whether it be on social media or even now on sky sports they have them on there talking bollocks usually.

Frank Grimes

Rashford probably didn't even type it. Anka probably saw it and decided to give his mate a call and try and spin a sympathy vote as per usual.

Not a big deal though. I reckon he was almost certainly injured, players get injuries all the time.

Ronaldo's Love Child

Goldbridge is out to make a shilling as much as Rashford or anyone else trying to earn a crust.

The point some of us are trying to make is that Rashford shouldn't be giving these "slings and arrows" any oxygen. Yes, he's entitled to respond to them but where do you draw the line? it's a fruitless exercise. Is he above criticism? Is he exempt from rumours? If these comments are really offending his sensitivities then the point remains thatit demonstrates mental fragility on Rashford's behalf.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Third most shot attempts in the Premier League, 8 less than Haaland (who has 32). 75% of Haalands shots are on target, 20% of Rashfords shots are on target. Salah has the second most shot attempts, 42% are on target. Haaland has scored 11 goals from shots on target, Salah has 8 goals from his shots on target, Rashford has 1 goal from his shots on target, 34 shots in total, 847 mins of premier league football.

This from a player that is more or less allowed to stay high up the pitch without much, if any, responsibility in terms of tracking back and putting pressure on the opposition during their build up, as his sole purpose is to get the ball in positions where he can cause problems for the opposition. There are extremely few scenarios where you can allow a player such little responsibility, and the key factor in every scenario is that the player performs at such a high level it outweighs all other negative aspects. Ole's last season and Rangnick's month as interim manager was a disaster for all our players, so i'll be kind and ignore it and only include last season where his overall stats are solid but not without reason for concern.

19 matches prior to the world cup, 8 goals, 4 of them in the premier league, but overall poor performances to the point where his place in the England squad for the WC was uncertain. He then had a run of matches where he scored 60% of his league goals.

17 goals overall in this same period, 56% of his total goals in a 19 match run, out of the 56 matches he played in total last season. 56% of his goals in 33% of the matches he played. The remaining 13 goals were over 37 matches and it's not like his performances were all that either.

This season he's started off worse. 1 goal and 3 assists in 14 matches, 1120 minutes of football, and most of the time he looks completely uninterested. Generally avoids going for 50-50, especially if it's a header.

If he was overall performing well, just not scoring, the above would be less of a concern, but there is simply no way we can carry having a player in such an instrumental role when he is neither performing well, scoring goals or assisting. No way whatsoever he should be playing as much as he currently is

clarkydaz

What confuses me is after Woodward left the days of ridiculous contracts were supposed to be a thing of the past, but here we are. Nothing really changed

Lyng

I agree with Goldbridge here to be honest. Rashford needs to do his talking on the pitch. You don’t see other players responding to criticism like him. Bruno for example.
To be fair Goldbridge is Bruno's biggest fan....

Lyng

I dont think its wrong of Marcus to try to shut down the rumour mongering. There are way to many leaks and stories about the team and the dressing room as it is. About time United clean house with the media and these fan channels.
I hope Ten Hag does a Ferguson and starts a media black out for a while. Let the manager and the players focus on the football and shut up the noise.

Jordi Cruyff 99

This bloke will be at the club until he's in his thirties and will be remembered as one of the figureheads of a barren period in which the club won nothing of significance. He's nowhere near good enough. The club would do well to get rid of him as soon as possible, getting another useless player off the wage bill and earning a decent transfer fee. It's surreal that Rashford and Martial are still at this club.

Swiss_Red89

This bloke will be at the club until he's in his thirties and will be remembered as one of the figureheads of a barren period in which the club won nothing of significance. He's nowhere near good enough. The club would do well to get rid of him as soon as possible, getting another useless player off the wage bill and earning a decent transfer fee. It's surreal that Rashford and Martial are still at this club.
Impressiv. Can you tell me the Goalscorers of the next PL Weekend as well? Could do with them within my FPL Team.

lex talionis

I remain concerned that Marcus to often takes his eye off his performances on the pitch, which at the moment are hard to defend. A bit less time partying after humiliating defeats and the performances that led to these defeats and less time on social media and a bit more time focused on improving his game would do him wonders in terms of the reputation he seeks to defend.