4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
At his stage of his career and with the season he's just had, he should be one of our biggest leaders and one of our highest performing players right now. He's not. The problem with Rashford is that when he's bad, it's really, really awful. I'm tired of his moodiness. Martial has been criticised for this many times in the past, but Rashford seems to be quickly approaching that level.

He deserves dropping. I was glad when he came off for Garnacho.
He’s exceeded Martial by far.

Superunknown

He doesn't have the character to keep pushing himself.

He can't coast on his individual qualities either because frankly, he is simply not that talented.
Yeah, I feel those things. I'm tired of players with attitudes like this and I was really expecting ETH to change this when he came to the club.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

He's clearly a confidence player and his confidence looks gone right now. That shot in the first half that was straight at the keeper was the type we saw him bury countless times last season. I reckon Ten Hag will take him out of the firing line for the next couple of games. The fact that he's started subbing him recently is an indicator that he's not undroppable.

Ludens the Red

He’s shit.
the commentators on my feed were anticipating the crowd were going to boo ETH’s decision to be taken off but were red faced when actually the stadium cheered the decision
:lol: That cracked me up. I was thinking, did this guy not know United fans cheered rashford going off against palace? He then tried to backtrack and say rashford was a threat.
Anyway, time for him to be benched. Garnacho did more in his cameo so should begin the next game.
His body language is Disgraceful for a local lad. There was a moment in the first half we were on the attack and someone bumped into him.We stil had the ball and we’re attacking and he was on the floor gesturing to the ref. Absolute loser mentality. Genuinely wouldn’t mind seeing the back of him in the summer of Psg lose Mbappe. I’m confident in Garnachos trajectory and the balance of the team will be better without the sulking one.

Jerry Garcia

He’s a £300K a week albatross holding our team back. He doesn’t have the mentality to ever be a top performer year in and year out; and clearly has attitude problems as well.

We can’t sell him because of the wages he’s on and no top team would go near him. He belongs on the bench for the feasible future.

Pscholes18

Did he celebrate the goals because he looked like he gave feck all coming out of the dugout after the final whistle.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Said it the Ten Hag thread but he did NOT look happy at the end of the game. Everyone was beaming except for his glum face. Ten Hag shaking hands with everyone as they come down the steps - even Van De Beek was smiling - Rashford just blanks his manager and barely shakes his hand, on his way with a most bitching resting bitch face.
This has probably already been mentioned but could this be because he's close mates with Sancho? If my boss falls out with my favourite colleague then I'm naturally going to dislike my boss, even if i know my colleague is in the wrong.

Manny

Grammar Police
:lol: That cracked me up. I was thinking, did this guy not know United fans cheered rashford going off against palace? He then tried to backtrack and say rashford was a threat.
Anyway, time for him to be benched. Garnacho did more in his cameo so should begin the next game.
His body language is Disgraceful for a local lad. There was a moment in the first half we were on the attack and someone bumped into him.We stil had the ball and we’re attacking and he was on the floor gesturing to the ref. Absolute loser mentality. Genuinely wouldn’t mind seeing the back of him in the summer of Psg lose Mbappe. I’m confident in Garnachos trajectory and the balance of the team will be better without the sulking one.
He also tried to say that the cheers were coming from the Brentford end because they were relieved rashford was going off. Just shows how detached these commentary teams are from what is going on at the clubs that they are commentating on.

SATA

Thought i saw him broke smiling and congratulating McTominay after the final whistle. Why are people saying he was glum faced?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Said it the Ten Hag thread but he did NOT look happy at the end of the game. Everyone was beaming except for his glum face. Ten Hag shaking hands with everyone as they come down the steps - even Van De Beek was smiling - Rashford just blanks his manager and barely shakes his hand, on his way with a most bitching resting bitch face.
Do think it’ll be interesting to see how many managers get sacked with him in the squad before one finally says feck it and flogs him to someone.

Irwin99

If Garnacho does end up benching him, I can see a scenario where he’s unsettled and wants to leave
I never know what to think with Rashford to be honest, but a lot of people on here and quite a few at OT seem to be of the opinion that he'll never be the player they want him to be and that they wouldn't cry if he was sold. Weird to say this considering he scored 30 goals last year for a ridiculously ineffectual attack and was the biggest reason we got top 4 but I can see why some people get fed up with him.

Body language, not a great presser, lots of inconsistent periods of form. A frustrating player and at 26 is probably not going to change.

Baneofthegame

Looks absolutely shot currently, which is a shame to see, Garnacho is going to have him out of the team if he keeps this run of form going.

Born2Lose

Massive cheer when he was taken off. Ten Hag hasn't done himself or Rashford any favours in perservering with him this season.

Thought i saw him broke smiling and congratulating McTominay after the final whistle. Why are people saying he was glum faced?
There's an earlier clip where he walks down from the bench where he looks like someone stole one of his Rolls Royce's.

Ludens the Red

He also tried to say that the cheers were coming from the Brentford end because they were relieved rashford was going off. Just shows how detached these commentary teams are from what is going on at the clubs that they are commentating on.
Oh yeah :lol: Forgot that was said too. Was it Leon Osman?
He must not have got the memo that PRashford isn’t working at the minute as he has actually been criticised and questioned by pundits recently rather surprisingly. Took about a dozen garbage performances and a load of hand waving and sulking but they got there in the end.

Born2Lose

He's clearly a confidence player and his confidence looks gone right now. That shot in the first half that was straight at the keeper was the type we saw him bury countless times last season. I reckon Ten Hag will take him out of the firing line for the next couple of games. The fact that he's started subbing him recently is an indicator that he's not undroppable.
It's also a recurring admission that Ten Hag is getting his starting eleven wrong.

elmo

It’s hilarious because they kept insisting he was our only threat when in reality he was killing all our threat in the first half by passing it straight to their defenders or trying to run straight at 4 defenders to see if he can get a foul call.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm surprised not to see posts like "is he spending too much time feeding kids again".

But something's well off.
He's had a funny 5 or 6 years here. Some seasons almost unplayable, some seasons barely looking like a premier league player.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Well, that was the intended message, wasn't it? We decide to go back to route one football in the second half, throwing Hail Marys and looking for individual moments. That's his kind of thing and, all of a sudden, he sees his number on the board. Perhaps he's more pissed with himself than at ETH, who knows? Because if he's mad at the person who has made him the epicentre of our every attacking move, we have a problem on our hands.

Dve

Behind pretty much everything we created before he got subbed. Not very good, but the 3.8 rating on this forum is absolutely laughable. I understand Hag wanted Garnacho on there, but I'd rather have moved Rashford to the right than putting on Antony who hasn't played any football for weeks and did absolutely nothing.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

It's also a recurring admission that Ten Hag is getting his starting eleven wrong.
Everyone knows Garnacho is more effective off the bench than when he is starting, so I understand Ten Hag's reluctance to start him ahead of a player who scored 30 goals last season. But we've reached a point now, after 8 league games, where Rashford is showing no signs of rediscovering his form from last season, and I have a feeling Ten Hag will acknowledge that in his team selection vs Sheffield United.

Dve

It’s hilarious because they kept insisting he was our only threat when in reality he was killing all our threat in the first half by passing it straight to their defenders or trying to run straight at 4 defenders to see if he can get a foul call.
I think you have him mixed up with Bruno... Little end product, yes, but Rashford still looked a threat.

Abraxas

I'm not sure he has been as bad as some are saying in attack. Most of the time he still looks the most likely source for us. Whether that's because we have a history of overly prioritising play to the left hand side, I don't know. But it still seems pretty clear to me as I'm watching the game that he's our most dangerous player.

The issue is he's such a confidence and form player and when that's not there he's a different proposition. All players are but he is that to an extreme extent. When his numbers are down he's moping around, his defensive work and pressing take a back seat. It's just poor and while things aren't breaking for him in front of goal like they were last year it has a fairly dramatic effect on the team.

hobbers

How? Because we would have one of our best attackers unsettled?
Because he's already playing like he's unsettled? Or more accurately, like he's totally given up on football again.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Sticking with Rashford when his form goes to the current levels has become a theme for managers that eventually fail and get sacked here.

edgecutter

He's here for the next 5 years due to the club playing extortinate amounts of money on wages that no other club would pay. But he has to go. We can't keep this up every year where Marcus constantly long periods of poor form, top players just don't do that

saik

Are PSG still interested? I wanted him sold last year when they were linked with him but then he had the best season of his career and I felt maybe he turned a corner. But his performances so far this season suggest that he played out of his skin to get that new contract. Abysmal so far. No world class player ever has a season with 5 goals like he had the season before no matter the circumstances. He very evidently gave up during that season. Not the kind of attitude you want to see.

He is just a good player elevated to enormous heights due to our desperation. Same with Bruno. Him and Bruno have been stinking out the place and now looks like Casemiro and Onana wanted to join in on that fun.

Hopefully when Mbappe leaves next year PSG come back in for him again. I wouldn't mind him leaving at all. He is not taking the responsibility as one the most senior attackers in the team and reverts back to his lazy self more often than not.

elmo

I'm not sure he has been as bad as some are saying in attack. Most of the time he still looks the most likely source for us. Whether that's because we have a history of overly prioritising play to the left hand side, I don't know. But it still seems pretty clear to me as I'm watching the game that he's our most dangerous player.

The issue is he's such a confidence and form player and when that's not there he's a different proposition. All players are but he is that to an extreme extent. When his numbers are down he's moping around, his defensive work and pressing take a back seat. It's just poor and while things aren't breaking for him in front of goal like they were last year it has a fairly dramatic effect on the team.
He looks our most threatening player because we always try to force the play through him. It’s why our attack is disjointed and is far better when he gets subbed off for Garnacho. The defense can’t just concentrate on trying to bait Rashford into trying to shoot anymore and has to actually defend other players.

He really needs to learn how to play more as a team player and not try to be the hero. It’s the same with Bruno, every pass or shot by them has to be a gamble at goal when often the best option would be just to play the simple pass to someone else who’s open.