View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

spiriticon

How long has he left on his contract? Just wondering when it needs to be renewed so I know when he'll have a good season.

Idxomer

He's an embarrassment to the United Academy which used to produce players with some resemblance of workrate.

YSB99

Supports
Machester United FC
Quality control
I’m sure there’ll be people along any minute crying MeNtAl HeAlTh and telling us that he can’t run cause his missus left him or cause his brothers a wrongun

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Disgraceful performance

Shouldn't see the 1st team in ages. Antony is better which says it all.

Superunknown

Can't think of one useful thing he did all game, apart from fecking off onto the bench in the second half.

Should be our best player. He wouldn't have made it into the top 20 out of all of the players on the pitch today.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Back to the shite he was pulling under Ralf. Disgusting. 300k a week plus and won’t run or tackle or help his team mate out? Get ta feck. He’s a massive massive problem for us 90% of the time. He sets a really horrible entitled tone for the rest of the team. He’s meant to be a leader. Gash. Argh so angry.

delerium

Can't get past a player, runs into dead ends, too lazy to track back, and can't defend against fullbacks. This is not the Marcus Rashford I saw last season.

RuudtheRed

That was, again, a terrible performance. It may even have been his worst performance thus far because he didn't even invest the bare minimum of tracking back or running for the ball. If he lost the ball, he didn't even bother fighting for it apart from throwing a strop to the referee. A far cry from the desire he had when he made his debut.

Livramento is a decent player but he looked like prime Evra racing down the wing unchallenged for 60 minutes. As bad as Antony has been, you know he will at least put in the defensive effort. He has to be benched.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Disgrace. Should have sold him if we ever had the chance like 85% of the forum said.

Hulme91

Up there with some of the worst contracts given out in recent English football history, we're stuck with him on 300k plus a week for the foreseeable. :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Really beginning to feel like ten hag is giving him the rope to hang himself.

Not sure that's a wise move, because the powers that be will side with golden boy over everyone else.

Devil81

The lads gone from a local hero to an absolute disgrace, he's not even trying and is everything that disgusts me about modern footballers.

Sir Alex would have shown him the door ages ago, you can't be as good as he is and not even try and put the effort in.

Chip

Disgraceful performances so far this season. In hindsight we should've sold him to PSG when he was on a high.

But with last season in mind it was obviously hard to tell that his form would dip to this extreme.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
That was genuinely abysmal. A 0/10 if I’ve ever seen one.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can't do anything right and couldn't be arsed doing it if he could.

MadMike

Not only was he not a goal threat all evening, but he repeatedly got dribbled past with just a basic turn of direction and then completely gave up trying to chase. Showed nothing but petulance today. 0/10 performance.

DomM

He is mates with Sancho, about all you need to know.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
For our good.
Yes that aswell. Even in his peak seasons he's always been mediocre on the right side of the attack.

Garnacho shouldn't be taken out to accommodate him back on the left that's for sure.

Rockets Redglare

Hyperbolic maybe but at the minute he’s probably in the 2-3 worst players I’ve ever seen in a United shirt.

ElDiabloRojo

Give him the rest of December off, he needs to go shopping for Christmas, needs new clobber, and a car or two maybe, a trip to the States to act cool and attend a fashion show, have a meet with Linz in Dubai and practice a new shuffle.

Anything but football, one of the most overrated players in history, has pace, nothing else.

The boy done good for himself, can't knock it.

I hope he is sold the coming summer.

El Jefe

How will Varane feel when he knows Rashford is guaranteed a start in the next game after the shambolic performance he just put in.

Fergie would have subbed him off in the first half after his disregard for tracking back in the first half. I’d go as far to say he wouldn’t last another season if he saw a player put in that lack of effort.

It’s all good for Ten Hag though.

Bole Top

but it's City and PSG players who are mercenaries, right? with Martial, one of the most unlikeable players I've ever seen here.

Marwood

A shocker and it looked like he was complaining once sat on the bench. If he doesn't think he should be subbed for that I'd suggest that's his entire problem.