4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Man City 3:1 Man Utd New

hobbers

"Rashford angry and confused why still no one is writing nice things about him after he scores wondergoal in a 3-1 derby embarrassment"

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That substitution felt significant, think Ten Hag's reaching the end of his tether with him.

Spark

Directly at fault for their goal by diving under that Walker challenge. It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn depressing.

Red Rash

Horrible game, wonder goal and could have had a hat trick. Says it all about United, we are a moments team.

El Jefe

Even statman Dave would struggle to draw up a tweet to paint his stats in a positive light other that the one goal.

Take away the wonder strike and that was one of the worst performances this season. EtH had to bring Antony on that’s how bad he was.

I think he should be sold.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
That substitution felt significant, think Ten Hag's reaching the end of his tether with him.
Don't have the stats to hand, but he's regularly subbed at that point in the game as he just stops running. Not sure it says a great deal we already didn't know.

Another limp performance bar the wonder goal.

lost7

World class goal. Other than that, one of the worst performances I've ever seen

Bobski

His dive against Walker, and it was a dive despite some deluded types claiming foul, basically decided the game. Great chance, just has to step across Walker with his first touch and he will get a shot away.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The new Pogba? (in terms of consistency of play).

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If Rashford had done that scrappy work on the left and fed Bruno or Rasmus that chance they’d have buried it too. The difference is Rashford doesn’t do the scrappy work for his mates. Bottled it today big time, yet again. Every single time he tries to dribble he gets cleaned. Every time he gets challenged he goes down. I really hate watching him

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Poor performance great goal. Basically his career.

Doracle

Directly at fault for their goal by diving under that Walker challenge. It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn depressing.
Clearly fouled. Do you not understand that clipping someone’s foot when they are sprinting tends to make them fall over?

Great goal and should have done better with a couple of other opportunities. Feeding off scraps though unsurprisingly. Looked either knackered or slightly injured when he went off so hopefully will be ok for next week.

ZainCRse7en

Heart of a fecking kitten. Reckon a loan move away to some farmers league would do his confidence levels a world of good. He just seems to have lost all faith in his footballing ability. It's painful to watch.

SAFMUTD

I know it's a good time to throw shit at him but can't blame him for that goal, foul or not he lost the ball at city's first set of ground. It's a wonder goal by Foden facilitated by Lindelof's soft approach

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rashford started like a house on fire but quickly cooled off. Bizarre that the guy can smash in a rocket from range but not sort out his feet well enough to run onto a through ball or volley it in from 6 yards. Head scratcher.

Chinchy98

Outrageous goal.

Everything else was really poor. Weak in any duel, no idea how to beat walker, really lethargy on transition in both directions.

Rashford in a nutshell, when the chips are down, 9 times out of 10 he’ll fold

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shame Ten Hag will be gone long before he is. The new manager will have to go through the whole Rashford circus all over again.
I think he’s gone in the summer, he doesn’t want to be here, he’ll push for a move somewhere. Despite his performances he’ll still have suitors.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
I hate the way he went down right before their goal. Wonder goal, we know he has that in him, but so wasteful after that. I knew we'd pay for those missed half chances.

In Rainbows

Clearly fouled. Do you not understand that clipping someone’s foot when they are sprinting tends to make them fall over?

Great goal and should have done better with a couple of other opportunities. Feeding off scraps though unsurprisingly. Looked either knackered or slightly injured when he went off so hopefully will be ok for next week.
It didn't look like he got clipped.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
That shot with the laces is the only thing he's good at. He's world class at it but it's his only redeeming feature.

He can't take pain of any kind, that's why he doesn't shield the ball or ever tackle. Same reason he doesn't run himself into the ground, can't hack the burning lungs

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Scored a worldie, but then so did my mate James last week. Rest of the game was anonymous.

Time for him to go.

He's not winning us any league tbh. Too temperamental, too big time vibes, too inconsistent.

Big offer comes in £70m + - take it.

flameinthesun

This performance sums up his career at United. Capable of scoring the odd wonder goal, majority of the time messes up opportunities, has 0 fight in him, cannot offer anything to the team apart from runs in behind, cannot press, gets gassed if he's asked to, has very substandard link up play for a supposed quality player, for a Manc and "Senior" player is incapable of leading the team. Like De Gea he needs to be moved on, unlike Onana we need to replace him with someone who can actually benefit the team. When Jose was here he talked about a player thats a virus in the team referring to Pogba. For me, Rashford is a virus in the team and as a football player is a very bad example to the younger players coming through. Everything wrong at the club can be summed up in Rashford as a football player.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Great goal but his overall performance was pathetic and it's players like him who will ultimately hold the club back from developing a style of play. I hope we get rid in the summer or at the very least sign a wide forward who will play for the team and do the basics out of possession.

El Jefe

Also for a player who was seen as an option around the attack a few years ago he’s one dimensional as feck now.

He’s fecking useless in any position that isn’t left wing so what’s the point of him especially as he can only play LW in one way. He’s dreadful as a striker and just as bad on the right.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Fantastic goal but can’t shake off the fact that he’s thick as bricks. I don’t think there’s anyone with a lower football iq in our squad.