View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Idxomer

I was literally arguing with someone on here that said if RM needed a left sided attacker too replace who they have, Rashford would be the top player.
I thought about replying in the thread but I was sure Rashford would make a better argument tonight.

Hulme91

Need him and his cult booted out of the club ASAP. Both as annoying as each other. :annoyed:

Pughnichi

You say this, but does anyone actually think this, or say it anymore? Or are you arguing against an imaginary opponent?
Surely nobody out there is arguing this.

if they are…I’d suggest a new sport is probably best for them

C'est Moi Cantona

He's useless unless he scores, he's on massive wages, and yet could stilll fetch £70 million +.

If Ineos are as smart as they want is to think then they'll cash in.

Manny

Grammar Police
If we're going to get serious as a club he HAS to move in the Summer. The poster boy for a decade of failure
He has to be moved on. If he stays, we are forced to play him and we are hostage to his performances.

iKeano

You can't build a high press team with him because he can't press.

You can't build a possession team with him because he's not that good in possession.

You can't look to out-muscle or outwork teams because he's afraid of challenges.

He's 26 years old and apart from what feels like 1 season under Ole, every season he has been dropped at some point, often times for a youth teamer or a player who shouldn't be dropping him.

He's England's starboy yet spends most of his time on the England bench.

If you don't play counter-attacking then he's basically out the game.

I'm good. I've seen enough of him to know that in a title challenging team that he's not a united player even if he's from Manchester and from the academy.
This sums it up perfectly.
Everyone seems to think he's the solution, when he's part of the problem. Moments of genius are too few and far between. He's not reliable, not consistent and ultimately not good enough.

Chairman Steve

If he stays and a new forward/striker probably on much less money outperforms him and more than likely benches him, then we’re even more fecked as we have a £300k a week sub that nobody wants. He’s one of the streakiest players I’ve ever seen. He’s no talisman. He’s no workhorse. He’s no improviser. Any low block and he’s easily frustrated out of the game.

So I’d try to sell this summer if at all possible. It may be liberating for certain members of the squad that we don’t have to placate to him anymore, and they step up.

the hea

His attitude stinks. You can't have influential people with his attitude within an organization and expect anything better than mediocre results.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His dribbling is nowhere near as good as he thinks.

Manny

Grammar Police

You can't build a possession team with him because he's not that good in possession.

You can't look to out-muscle or outwork teams because he's afraid of challenges.

He's 26 years old and apart from what feels like 1 season under Ole, every season he has been dropped at some point, often times for a youth teamer or a player who shouldn't be dropping him.

I'm good. I've seen enough of him to know that in a title challenging team that he's not a united player even if he's from Manchester and from the academy.
This. There's too many gaps in his game and he doesnt evolve.

Any manager who is not playing passive, low block, counter attacking football is going to struggle to get him "enjoying his football"

kaku06

The day we sell him and Bruno the day we can start to plan towards being a progressive modern football team until then just forget it. These two are the biggest football criminals on the ball.

edgecutter

He's our poster boy, just let that sink in. A guy that has achieved feck all and the club puts him on a pedestal like he's fecking Ronaldo.

The Substitute

God I am so terribly tired of him, Rash and Mct.

Why on earth do people think these should be in our club??. They are just so comprehensively average!!

Banana Republic

With the need to overhaul the squad, we need to sell players in a way to maximise our buying position under FFP.
As an academy product, Rashford would be a perfect fit.
The fact he’s made a totally convincing case for being got rid of, it should be a no brainer.
Let’s hope the new regime see this and are not blinded by the same delusions suffered by the previous executive team.

ZainCRse7en

Back to his old lazy and coward self. He needs to do another emotional interview. Seems to put up a worldie or atleast works hard after every interview he put up.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
There’s definitely an issue with Rashford. He doesn’t look happy but that’s happened so many times now that it’s becoming or become a joke. Sadly I think he needs to go and we need to get rid.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
As I’ve said before he’s possibly the thickest player we have. His awareness and “map” of what’s happening is the anti Messi, the guy keeps running into defenders because he’s just hoping something comes off. He’s not reacting to things in split second moments, he’s just “giving it a go”. And obviously he’s piss poor off the ball.

Nobody is succeeding here with big name players who are so poor.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Bingo. The club need to wake up to this (and other issues of course) reality too otherwise it’s another decade of failure awaiting us. You simply cannot have a star forward / face of the club who is A) crap these days but also B) naturally unsuited to a big team. The guy should be playing for Everton really

lex talionis

Marcus will dig out a moment here and there, but he’s not a footballer you can build a PL winning club around. Sad, but it is what it is.

spwd

Pr piece coming tomorrow I bet.
Did anyone see the short video of Bellingham giving him daggers in England training? :nervous:

mattunited1978

doommonger
Get shot of this clown and bruno, both absolute shite and an embarrassment to the club in their own way

l-tchang

I sent this exact message to Omar berrada on Twitter ! He has to think like us and be ruthless with rashford by not starting his tenure with rashford in the club.

Malons

Pr piece coming tomorrow I bet.
It's all he knows. If he was half a good as a player a his PR team is then £350k a week, would look like a steal.

He's never been a great technical footballer. His reading of the game has never been impressive. He can essentially run into space. And that's fine because you can still be a very useful player at the top level with that if you work hard, put in a shift and have a bit about you. It isn't there with Rashford.

"Marcus doesn't look happy". Is he Diana Ross refusing to go on at the Hollywood Bowl because her rider of only have blue M&Ms wasn't fulfilled by the venue management?

If he doesn't look happy, leave. If he had any signs of his attitude or allusion to his workrate, I'm convinced Rashford would not have played more than two or three times for an Alex Ferguson side.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Loved him last year, but am starting to see what you all see.

Just crashes into defenders hoping that the ball will bobble to his feet. It’s awful dribbling.

One main issue is the slowing the ball down on the wing before either a) passing it backwards b) crashing into defenders, or c) conducting one of his horrendous passes that are always too hard and low (why the feck does he never float one in?! Why always a knuckle ball?! Annoys the shit out of me).