View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Doracle

Ok match today. His passing is much better than our other forwards and, especially in the first half, there were a few really nice first time lay-offs that got us into good positions. Nice play in the lead up to the first goal and generally a solid game given the service he receives is so questionable. I’d like to see us start with Rashford and Amad next game, with Garnacho coming on for whichever one is struggling.

united for life

Ok match today. His passing is much better than our other forwards and, especially in the first half, there were a few really nice first time lay-offs that got us into good positions. Nice play in the lead up to the first goal and generally a solid game given the service he receives is so questionable. I’d like to see us start with Rashford and Amad next game, with Garnacho coming on for whichever one is struggling.
the fact that he gave an OK game is not good enough. I could not watch the match today, but given all other matches i’ve seen this season, it would be a crime to drop garnacho, not him, for amad.

LiamB

He gave the ball away every time we were in the opposition third.

ElectroManiac

He should have been sub instead of Garnacho. Garnacho has been a bigger thread and better attacker trough the whole season. I know Garnacho first half wasn't good, but Rashford was terrible.

Red-17

If today was his floor as a player, then I think he would be alright, but today was probably one of the better performances he put in in terms of effort and general play. Still way too many opportunities where he has a one v one and just doesn't make enough out of it. So many times where he slows things down to try and manufacture a shot when he needs to go quicker. It allows the whole defense to get reset meaning its either a Rashford shot or nothing, rather than him going at his man and potentially getting a shot or at least being able to find a teammate in a dangerous spot.

dcrompton

I’m just sick of watching him play. He’s coming up to 400 appearances for the club, which would mean legend status in other eras. To put that in context, Kanchelskis, Tevez, Van Persie and Ibrahimovic combined only played around 400 games for the club. At one point I thought that rotating 3 out of Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho would see us challenging again. Let’s face it, Rashford is only still here due to the horrific injury, attitude and behaviour of the others

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's a massive problem for the team.

When will he realise he isn't an elite dribbler? He's so easy to tackle

hp88

Watch him come back as prime Pele once ETH has gone, this guy is a real shithouse to be honest and the only thing that motivates him is cash.

ForeverRed1

Honestly he’s stealing a living right now. Such a shame because he was our chosen one, just hasn’t materialised into the talent we’d hoped he would.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
If today was his floor as a player, then I think he would be alright, but today was probably one of the better performances he put in in terms of effort and general play. Still way too many opportunities where he has a one v one and just doesn't make enough out of it. So many times where he slows things down to try and manufacture a shot when he needs to go quicker. It allows the whole defense to get reset meaning its either a Rashford shot or nothing, rather than him going at his man and potentially getting a shot or at least being able to find a teammate in a dangerous spot.
Yeah, he worked hard today. Definitely made more of an effort to track back than usual (which made a mockery of the excuse that he doesn’t track back under instructions from the manager) Offered sweet feck all in attack though. Every one of Bournemouth’s front 3 looked more of a threat when they carried the ball.

Woziak

I'm worried INEOS and SJR will want to keep him because he's an academy player and local but he genuinely needs to leave.
He looks finished and needs a fresh start and so do we.
He needs to be sold but they will want at least £100m for him and he’s only going to go to PSG for £70m max, we just need to sell Sancho, Antony and Marcus and get two ballers in, easier said then done as those three are nearly £1m per week!

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Was he a doubt today through illness or injury? Cause I don’t think based on performance he should have been playing. He didn’t seem right all day, and was getting very tetchy and frustrated in the second half. His body language was terrible.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Didn't Brailsford have 1 to 1's with all the players the other day? Maybe he told Rashy to get his shit together or he was out the door

Josep Dowling

Honestly he’s stealing a living right now. Such a shame because he was our chosen one, just hasn’t materialised into the talent we’d hoped he would.
What do you mean he was our chosen one? This is precisely the problem, players and managers are given a status before even achieving anything at the club. He’s had two purple patches in his entire career then gets given a big contract on £300k a week. Moyes 7 year contract and titled the Chosen one. Solskjaer given a contract after a jammy win against PSG. The board need to stop making decision based on emotion. Genuinely feels like decisions have been made on fans hype.

JeffFromHK

Was he a doubt today through illness or injury? Cause I don’t think based on performance he should have been playing. He didn’t seem right all day, and was getting very tetchy and frustrated in the second half. His body language was terrible.
Guess we need to stop finding excuses for underperformers (and just acknowledge they are either lazy and/or not good enough), otherwise we will be stuck in mid table forever

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Guess we need to stop finding excuses for underperformers (and just acknowledge they are either lazy and/or not good enough), otherwise we will be stuck in mid table forever
But what about 30 goals?

C'est Moi Cantona

This is just Rashford, nothing espcially bad about his performance yesterday that we don't see most games.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The most pointless player we have. Hopefully PSG stump up some money to replace Mbappe. He’ll bag a few goals in that league

Malons

The most egregious thing is that you know he's starting the next game and no matter how ineffective he will be, he will also start the game after that. There's nothing this lad can do, aside from missing a team meeting, to get dropped.

So compounding his lack of work rate, his dubious commitment and his frankly dreadful technical ability in most areas of play - is the fact he knows that no matter how poor he is, he will be the first name on the team sheet.

Plant0x84

Since no news of him being injured are flowing around, we can safely assume that he is not injured. He is just being lazy.
This is just Rashford, nothing espcially bad about his performance yesterday that we don't see most games.
From the Athletic.
United have been handed a boost as Rashford has returned to training after being substituted off in the second half of Sunday’s match against Liverpool with a muscular injury.

Ten Hag added of the England forward: “Rashy trained yesterday, so how he recovers from it today, we have another training today and then we will make a decision on him.”
Thanks for nothing guys. If you don’t KNOW, then maybe don’t reply?

At this point it’s obvious everybody hates Marcus, there’s no need to hammer the point constantly.

Asking a question isn’t making excuses for the lad. He’s been poor, and I’m sure he knows that. My point is he shouldn’t be starting games if he is an injury doubt. He’s not in the kind of form where he is essential to the team. He offered nothing yesterday. Amad could have started and put Nacho on the left - he might have had a better game too.

clarkydaz

From the Athletic.

At this point it’s obvious everybody hates Marcus, there’s no need to hammer the point constantly.

Asking a question isn’t making excuses for the lad. He’s been poor, and I’m sure he knows that. My point is he shouldn’t be starting games if he is an injury doubt. He’s not in the kind of form where he is essential to the team. He offered nothing yesterday. Amad could have started and put Nacho on the left - he might have had a better game too.
At half time he could have easily come off instead of Garnacho, so you assume he was ok to continue. If he was struggling, then again its bonehead management

Plant0x84

At half time he could have easily come off instead of Garnacho, so you assume he was ok to continue
True, did seem an odd choice by the manager at the time but Garnacho was having a poor game too. Even so, at the minute I’d back Garnacho to do something out of the blue more than Marcus.
Marcus did look out of sorts yesterday though, and his body language was terrible.

Malons

Does Ten Hag fear the clout Rashford has - or the clout Ten Hag thinks he has - and now he's doubtful over his own future, he doesn't feel he can win that fight.

The Purley King

He has lost at least a yard of pace.
Cannot outrun centre backs any more which means he is pretty much useless.

C'est Moi Cantona

From the Athletic.

He played the whole game when we had other options there, so he was clearly fit to play, there is no other answer.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The most pointless player we have. Hopefully PSG stump up some money to replace Mbappe. He’ll bag a few goals in that league
I don't think he will. Aside from some genuine world class players, that league always has low scoring forwards.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I don't think he will. Aside from some genuine world class players, that league always has low scoring forwards.
In a psg team though that will create quite a lot you’d expect him to get 15+ goals a season. There defenders will be weaker than the prem

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Redcafe: "if he at least put in a shift then we'd get off his back"

Rashford starts putting in a shift (although clearly lacking fitness)

Redcafe: "get rid #@&*!" In numerous variations

Eddy_JukeZ

He can't seem to get players anymore.

He was never elite at it, but he was capable of magic before. Nowadays, he runs at defenders and I'm just expecting him to lose the ball. Might have lost some pace this season.

Very disappointing season from him. My favorite player at the club, but he's been awful all season.