View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Raw

I just can't take whatever he says seriously any more. Every time he talks about always fighting and never giving up, but playing like he genuinely hates football. It's so fecking infuriating how much he relies on his PR.

I hope he doesn't start the final. You'd think as a local United fan he'd be up for it but his recent performances against them, including last season's final, are a disgrace.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pulled a bit of a Pogba at Anfield there late on.
But when he's off form which has been this season, his bottom level is very low.

Gaidal

Dont care what it takes, but getting rid of him is one of the most important business we can do this summer

binary bot
It’s hard to understand how a manager who’s jobs on the line can watch a performance like that and put up with it.

JG3001

Glad that the fans are starting to see this fraud for what he really is, said 1 or 2 years ago we should get rid

Malons

He must have the lowest pain threshold of any professional athlete of all time.The amount of times a game he goes down as if he’s suffered a career threatening injury, laying there holding his face only to cut to a reply and he’s barely been touched. It’s just embarrassing.
He always lays the same way too. If you're injured you surely lay how you fall. Or you lay in a way that alleviates whatever injury you've sustained. His trademark is to lay perfectly still and almost perfectly straight. It's his 'go to' laying on the floor pose.

One arm under his head acting as a pillow, one hand over his face, body legs straight. It's an odd thing but it definitely exists, when he's pretending to be injured he lays that way presumably for comfort as if it's nap time on the carpet at nursery. He never favours or hold any part of him that's apparently injured unless he channels all pain through his face

Last edited:

Woodywizz

His lack of fight, passion and footballing intelligence is laid bare week in and week out. Genuinely believe that every weekend him and that bell end Sancho FaceTime each other - pissing themselves laughing - about how much they are getting paid to play at being wannabe gangsters on social media. Well, I tell you what Marcus - take your diamond ear rings, your ruby encrusted Nikes, and your white Rolls Royce ,and shove them all up your arse you over entitled weak willed bleating fecking embarrassment of a player.

Nep77

He has lost the yard of pace, his overall game has never been good enough. It's like later days Rooney after 11-12 season, hiding poor performance with goal. Now goal has dried up and he is playing like the washed up Rooney but worse.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't know how long he'll carry on getting away with subpar performances. I really hope we sell him in the summer transfer window and replace him with someone who does the basics well. I don't even have the energy to lambast his poor performances anymore. If we want to be a serious club, then players like Rashford have to be moved on because the way he's playing, we can do much better with a replacement. The hunger, desire and determination are qualities that should be innate in a Man Utd player and it's not there with him.

But I expect Rashford to a score a few goals soon and all will be forgotten.

saik

What's his injury? Did we get any updates? Or did he just fake it so that he can stop embarrassing himself on the pitch any longer? I've given him lot of shit previously but this performance takes the cake. Literally every fecking attack died when the ball went near him. And this was a Championship side. He was fecking atrocious today and should be embarrassed with himself. No pride at all.

Bruno luckily got the ball off a Coventry defender for him to take the shot for the 3rd goal. Rashford messed up that too. ETH should also take a lot of blame for keeping Rashford on the pitch that long.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Twice in the first 15 minutes, he ignored a player making an angled run into the box heading towards the keeper. It's the run and pass that City do all the time and what they scored from yesterday. I'm watching on the telly and saying "Play it!" He's on the pitch and looking directly at the red shirt making the run but ignores it.

He is just a stupid, selfish footballer. A grown man with a child's footballing brain. Dribble and shoot, dribble and shoot, dribble and shoot.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

What are the odds that a special clause was inserted into his contract that mandates he play every minute of every game as long as he's deemed fit to play.

It's so strange seeing someone put in so many apathetic performances and never get dropped.

Anduin

I’m done with him. He got his contract and stopped caring… well, let’s hope the new regime shows him the fecking door, no matter the cost. He couldn’t put in less effort than he does even if he tried.

Sylar

Expecting an interview soon about the type of person he is...

Anyway, he needs to be sold. 350k pw. Great business

Kaos

Sick of the sight of him tbh. Another purple patch next season won't change that either. At best he'll prove to be an expensively paid, inconsistent player that can't be relied on. Any big club would have binned him yesterday.

Irwin99

I can only assume EtH wants to play him into some form and hopes he rediscovers it or that he's scared of dropping him for fear of the fallout that it would bring, though surely even at this stage, if we lost our next four games with Rashford on the bench even the media wouldn't criticize him for dropping him at this point.

Sylar

He doesn't deserve to start. His injury could/would be a blessing (as harsh as that sounds) but I expect he will be back next game.

BarstoolProphet

His trademark celebration looks worse by the day. Expecting his team to beg for another Player's Tribune session this week.

Gordon S

I like Marcus, he seems like a good guy. As far as i can tell.
The manager however… why does he keep playing Marcus when he is bang out of form all season.
Marcus does not decide to play himself. Erik tells him to play every minute he has two legs to stand on.
His job is on the line but he persists. Will never ever be even close to figuring out what Eriks ideas are.

GazTheLegend

Some possibly controversial opinions on Rashford from me here:

1. It's clear to me (my thoughts being similar on Saint-Maximin and Adama Traore) that Rashfords physical ability is absolutely world class. He is incredibly quick, strong, and hard to get the ball off. A few times today he should have lost the ball but kept a hold of it under what looked like impossible circumstances. No championship player can touch him.
  2. ...But he wastes those same attributes by making some terrible decisions on (and arguably off) the field. He shoots when he should pass, passes when he should shoot, loses the ball and jogs back like it was not his fault.
  3. He's not just hard to get off the ball for the opponents, he's hard if you're playing in the same team as him. I can't think of many if any passes he ever looks for Hojlund with.
  4. The commentators usually say we look like a team of strangers and Rashford plays a big part in that. He doesn't look on the same wavelength as -anyone- else.

Malons

I can only assume EtH wants to play him into some form and hopes he rediscovers it or that he's scared of dropping him for fear of the fallout that it would bring, though surely even at this stage, if we lost our next four games with Rashford on the bench even the media wouldn't criticize him for dropping him at this point.
It's underestimated just how influential he is in the dressing room. He benefits from this mask of being a humble local lad, loving the club and raising money for hungry kids. Without that bias it's quite easy to see why a manager under pressure, fearing for his future and under pressure isn't going to want to pick a fight with a player of his seniority in the dressing room. Someone who clearly has a good relationship with much of the media.

It's gutless but we have to stop thinking of this man as a 'jumpers for goalposts' local hero. He's one of the big players responsible for a toxic dressing room culture and a weak manager will maybe not want to pick that fight.