View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Jund

This is so sad. This is a star player in Manchester United.

klayton88

What's his injury?
I've just been scouting all the post match threads and from what I can gather, the general consensus amongst the medical staff that have been treating him is that he has sprained his vagina.

criticalanalysis

I'm surprised there hasn't been a compilation of his failed dribbles this season. It must be about 10 mins long. It's literally like 5+ times each game.

Something insanity doing something, same outcome.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
He's just awful. Its literally painful watching him attempt anything right now. He shouldn't play another minute this season and be moved on in the summer.

witchtrials

I've just been scouting all the post match threads and from what I can gather, the general consensus amongst the medical staff that have been treating him is that he has sprained his vagina.
Would you like a pity laugh for this joke?

The Purley King

Would you like a pity laugh for this joke?
He got tackled fairly, defender didn’t even touch him, fell over, waved his arms around in the usual fashion, sat on his arse for 2 minutes.
Description of the injury is entirety apt.
Complete and utter waste of rations.

witchtrials

Very decent strike when it fell to him outside the box but when he needed to fashion a chance he looked totally out of ideas

soapythecat

The crowd need to get on his back - he shouldn't be allowed to just waltz around putting performances like this on, week after week. That said, the amount of times both he and Garnacho slowed the ball up and put it on their weaker foot, wating for support was quite telling - that must be the way they've been told to play.

Oranges038

He's been rubbish.

But the most infuriating part is, Utd time and time again keep going left, ball to the middle, switch is on.. nope, side foot it back to the left wing and watch this hopeless clown stand, twitch his leg and pass it back or run into trouble.

Dan_F

I have no idea what he’s doing at this point. He’s a complete shell of even that injured player under Ole. Obviously people will claim he’s always been shit, which is definitely not the case but he’s a worse player right now than the one that made his debut.

He plays like he hates football and would rather be anywhere else.

the_cliff

One thing that does confuse the hell out of me is that everyone saw the game against Liverpool, the amount of running and effort Garnacho put in towards the end of that game. Compare that to Rashford in the final minutes of the last 4 games (where we coincidentally conceded last minute in all of them).

I'm not saying that keeping Garnacho on and taking Rashford off instead would've changed the way we fell apart but Rashford walking around everywhere and pussying out of 50/50s is the norm, why isn't he held accountable ?

Ludens the Red

A throughly dislike able player at the minute. The mere sight of him on the pitch sickens me. Wouldn’t be the worse thing in the world if he was injured for the midweek game. I feel if Amad came in and did really well Ten Hags hand would be forced.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Please give up mate.
I'm not even sure he knows what the fans are flogging him for. Perhaps he thinks it's only the lack of assists and goals.
Give up what? I called him a coward.

C'est Moi Cantona

Nothing more to be said really is there, as he's been like this for ages now, because the reality is that this is as good as it gets, it's just the few goals he scores that confuse some people now.

Personally I'd love to see him play for another club, not just because I'm sick of him, but I'd just like to watch him as neutral, to see if there's anything I'm missing, as some of the pundits still seem suprised that he plays like this.

KjaAnd

His best - if not only - attribute is (or was anyway) beating his man with pace and skill. Unfortunately, this happens very rarely these days.

We’re set up in a way where he’s seldomly isolated vs the FB. On the contrary, it looks like he’s instructed to switch position with the LB and act as a playmaker from deep, essentially nullifying the threat from him while letting AWB play as the LW which he obviously isn’t capable of.

But even in the instances where Rashford actually is isolated with the FB, he stands on the ball and slows everything down. And when he tries to get past his man, he doesn’t seem to have the same burst as before.

I don’t know if the issue is physical, mental or both, but he’s near useless in his current form.

AndySmith1990

Not expecting him to improve until 25/26 season. That'll be around the time he'll be looking to negotiate a new contract

Abhinav

Said it before, will say it again. He needs to be sold while we can get some decent money for him.
I am just tired of see players in the United shirt turning it on when they feel like it. Not being able to do the basics on a consistent basis at United should be criminal.

E-mal

We need to actively look to sell, it will help our ffp, nothing here that we will miss

Offsideagain

He got tackled fairly, defender didn’t even touch him, fell over, waved his arms around in the usual fashion, sat on his arse for 2 minutes.
Spot on. He's embarrassed himself, although getting pissed in Belfast and crying off training didn't seem to embarrass him. He also embarrassed the club. I know people get fed up of the mention of SAF, but Rashford would have been dropped and sold this Summer just for that episode.

redshaw

Could see he was trying hard, just nothing coming off for him, similar to his other games showing determination. Seems to be missing the space and some link up play. AWB was not good supporting and at left back and I don't expect much anyway. He's looked better with Shaw of course.

Our two attacks from the right made the difference in the first half with Garnacho and Dalot.

His main skill from last season of shifting diagonally with the ball at his feet is not there. Physically he looks under par, his two best spells for us he was able glide around the pitch and looked an elite player. If another club can find it they have a dangerous attacker, I sure hope if he stays we can get the fitness and conditioning spot on.

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

The tactics to deal with him these days must be pretty simple. All you have to do is double up on him… hell you can have the RCB come out to him and leave a huge gap because he doesn’t have the skill or vision to make a pass to punish that. He either runs at you, resulting in an easy interception or he passes it all the way back to one of his own centre backs.

Strangest Tribe

I’m beginning to think it’s his mince pies that are fvcked up, for some bizarre reason he constantly runs into defenders thinking it’s empty space and can just waltz through totally unchallenged and it never ever comes off.. its not a head coach he needs to see, it’s a fvcking optometrist

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I'm just so fecking bored of this situation with him now. Annoyed at the club more than anything, as plenty of us said around the time of various contracts this could be a massive mistake as there were red flags everywhere. I don't get on players cases much, especially if they're just not good enough but they do everything they can. The lack of fight and drive from Rashford, over and over again, actively disgusts me.

hobbers

Can we now stop pretending that it's hyperbole or overly negative when anyone says he's a championship standard player?

Coventry sure as shit dont make that comeback if that useless sack of potatoes was wearing their kit today.

Roboc7

No idea what is going on with him, surely it suits everyone to just move on and have a fresh start. But then who is going to buy him.

Andersons Dietician

Not one to ever really defend him but watch the tackle again and you can see the sliding knee makes contact with Rashford as he is bringing his foot through. Then there is a 2nd contact.

van Nistelrooy

For the love of God, drop him! I know it's near impossible to get rid of him this summer, but just drop him.

We may have a squad riddled with injuries, but it's come to the point long ago where we'd be better playing Antony, or even fielding 10 men!

I honestly don't care what the excuse he or his PR team want to come out with next. Take it else where or at least surrender some of the fortune he's earning from us. Fraud of a footballer stealing a wage for a living.

Alemar

Dogshit would be a compliment for today’s performance. Absolutely terrible. Doesn’t deserve to start games