Mario Balotelli

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
But, but, he's a character! He's great fun! He sets off fireworks in his own bathroom! We need more like him!

Knobend.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
If someone dares to do that to SAF the entire team will be on them like white on rice...Mario Balotelli is a prick and a disgrace to football

Scots Crusader

If someone dares to do that to SAF the entire team will be on them like white on rice...Mario Balotelli is a prick and a disgrace to football
This.

Balotelli is a cock of the highest order. Has no cencept of money, has no concept of having to earn anything, thinks everything should be handed to him because he is rich.........................wait a minute him/Man City he is a mini-me of the fecking football club!!!

Shrek

FergiesRedNose
Looks like Coronation Street has competiton as the biggest Soap Opera in Manchester.

The wife thinks the first one is real life while I think the second one just can't be for real :)

kps88

This is the only training ground fight at the Etihad that got out to the public. I'd bet there have been many more incidents with the mercenaries.
I'm sure there have been training ground fights at United too. City just don't seem very good at keeping things in-house.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"No no no no, is normal."

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
tbf to Balotelli (don't know what preceded the argument) but it looks like Mancini is on him. Balotelli kinda looked confused

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I'm sure there have been training ground fights at United too. City just don't seem very good at keeping things in-house.
City's training ground is right next to a public footpath so any old Tom Dick and Harry can watch everday waiting for something to happen.

Most clubs keep their training sessions slightly better concealed.

Drifter

American
Couldn't care who he plays for, Balotelli is well out of order.

coolredwine

lameredboots
This is the only training ground fight at the Etihad that got out to the public. I'd bet there have been many more incidents with the mercenaries.
Nooo! There are other fights as well which were well publicised.

Adebayor vs Kolo Toure
Balotelli vs Boateng
Balotelli vs Kompany
Balotelli vs Kolarov

There have been many more I am sure.

gza the genius

He is, it's not even close. Of course, that will amount to nothing if Balotelli continues down this path of indiscipline.
I honestly don't even think he's that much more talented than Welbeck other than his finishing. But yes, that was my point, talent doesn't mean a thing if he acts like a dickhead everywhere he goes.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
City deserve everything they're getting from Balotelli. He was known cokksucker before City brought him in and nothing has changed since.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
What did Bellendotelli do now?

in the pics it looks like little Roberto is the Aggressor??

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
It's a disgrace! Children will see these shocking scenes! What about the Respect campaign? How will our brave Olympic heroes feel?

Or is that only when Fergie does something?[/QUOTE]

Well RAWK are about to start a thread accusing Mr Ferguson of organising this....:nervous:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
When I heard the news, I assumed Balotelli tackled a star player like Toure, Tevez, Kompany or Silva - but he in fact tackled Scott Sinclair :wenger:

Still, obviously we don't know much about the situation but it looks as if Mancini was the aggressor. Of course, Balotelli may have absolutely destroyed Sinclair with the tackle so maybe the dressing down was needed.

If he isn't sold this window, then my negative opinion on Mancini's man management will be proved valid.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
When I heard the news, I assumed Balotelli tackled a star player like Toure, Tevez, Kompany or Silva - but he in fact tackled Scott Sinclair :wenger:

Still, obviously we don't know much about the situation but it looks as if Mancini was the aggressor. Of course, Balotelli may have absolutely destroyed Sinclair with the tackle so maybe the dressing down was needed.

If he isn't sold this window, then my negative opinion on Mancini's man management will be proved valid.
Probably jealous he has an airhead girlfriend in Helen Flanagan while only a bench warmer

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure what's with all the drama.
Balotelli and Mancini are both combustible characters, and just looks like a bit of nothing on the training field. Just a standard day for them both I'd have thought.

The cynical part of me wonders whether it's some genius from Mancini to make it look like they're not together or falling apart. Just before they go and win 10 on the bounce.

Sam

Just seen the pictures. Mancini :lol::lol:

What an utter embarrassment.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Mancini's contorted face gives me endless joy, he's gone fecking loony. The only face funnier than his would have been Kompany's, because his face is endlessly confused.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
And people are questioning Mancini for losing the plot today then.

Mancini should get some sort of an award or something for putting up with a idiot like Balotelli and giving him so many chances I reckon. I don't know of any other manager that would put up with that crap for so long. So leaving aside what sort of a tactician and overall manager Mancini is, I wouldn't fault him at all for going bonkers today. There's only so much a lad can take.

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah. He's quite good at football too, Mancini just seems too weak to be able to manage him.
Oh you were actually serious?

I don't think that SAF would want to manage a head-case like him at the age he's now at. I'm also of the opinion that he's a tad over-rated as a footballer.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

I don't think that SAF would want to manage a head-case like him at the age he's now at. I'm also of the opinion that he's a tad over-rated as a footballer.
Half serious, there's no way I'd have him at United now, he'd just ruin the team harmony. If he'd been around 5+ years ago, why not? No worse than Di Canio. I honestly don't think Balotelli gets the support he needs or has the right authority figure, I think he has bundles of talent but little focus, which is a shame really in my opinion. He's better than the likes of Dzeko in terms of ability.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

So true