Mario Balotelli

The Neviller

City deserve everything they're getting from Balotelli. He was known cokksucker before City brought him in and nothing has changed since.
Why do you persist in changing the c in swear words to an extra k? Its cock sucker, and fuck. You haven't changed it with sucker, only the swearing part, so I assume you think it's polite or something? Well it isn't, we all know what you mean, so fukking stop it.

Nogbadthebad

So Ballotelli or Bobby Wank who goes first?
Given the chances of finding someone prepared to pay the 20million or so plus £100k or more tax free per week for Bibotelli are precisely nil , I'm guessing the manager will be on his way first.

I'll go for summer if we win the league, with them making a very public attempt to sign Maureen that doesnt come off.

In my dream scenario they end up with Rafa.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
This was recently said about Baloretardelli in the Guardian :houllier:
Balotelli's future at City has been in doubt because of his erratic form and behaviour. Yet Mancini said Sheikh Mansour, the club's owner, views the forward as asset who can help promote the City's brand worldwide.

lunchforthesky

He strikes me as the kind of player who would be better in a club where he is the main man. He should move to somewhere like Fiorentina or replace Cavani at Napoli have a few good seasons and come back to a top club with 120 games behind him and when he's grown up a bit.

I imagine he wouldn't take the wage hit though and will go and bench warm for whichever big club is stupid to take a risk on him.

He has the talent to be a world class player, but chances are he's going to be one of those untamable players like Edmundo or Adriano and never come through on his talent.

lunchforthesky

Cantona was a big gimp, from stories I've read.
By the time he came to United he'd already
- Punched a teammate in the face
- Been banned for two months for a shocking challenge
- Been banned from the France team for insulting the manager on TV
- Been banned for a month for kicking the ball at the crowd
- Threw his boot at the face of a teammate
- Banned for two months for throwing the ball at a referee
- Retired from football entirely only to go back a month later and sign for Leeds
- Been sold by Leeds after six months because he slept with Lee Chapman's wife

Safe to say he was definitely worse than Balotelli, a lot worse.

7dan

Its getting tickly now–squeaky-bum time, I call it
By the time he came to United he'd already
- Punched a teammate in the face
- Been banned for two months for a shocking challenge
- Been banned from the France team for insulting the manager on TV
- Been banned for a month for kicking the ball at the crowd
- Threw his boot at the face of a teammate
- Banned for two months for throwing the ball at a referee
- Retired from football entirely only to go back a month later and sign for Leeds
- Been sold by Leeds after six months because he slept with Lee Chapman's wife

Safe to say he was definitely worse than Balotelli, a lot worse.
:lol:

I think Balotelli's a lot of fun, and the joke's on Man City the longer they keep him. We can all see Mancini's patience is on the verge of no return with him. As long as he keeps entertaining us with his antics, he will cause unrest in their squad. I'm sure their players privately want him outta there.

He's a real problem child and a manager like Fergie would see he isn't worth the trouble.

MrMojo

He might have been he wasnt an angel but theres a difference. Cantona loved to make a team tick, he was about the team and team spirit, Ballixtelli couldn't give a stuff about anyone but him sell.
Even whilst punching teammates, throwing his boot at a teammate and publically insulting the manager? I wouldn't have thought it was great for team spirit.

Mancini is now as much to blame, looking at the photographs there's only one of them who's lost his temper. He also looks to be far too involved with the training, as soon as a manager starts to get involved with the contact side there'll be trouble. Sourness had the same problem.

hp88

As expected Mancini denies there was a fight, Mario kicked another player so he was told to leave training.

Drifter

American
Mancini and Balotelli deserve each other.And i'm still waiting to see this talent which people waffle on about.

fergieisold

Mancini and Balotelli deserve each other.And i'm still waiting to see this talent which people waffle on about.
When he first came to City I thought he would be a good signing for them after seeing a few clips on the ever reliable youtube. But since watching him properly I don't think he's got the talent people go on about, it's just a case of the media liking the story of a bad boy who is wasting his incredible world beating talent that he apparently has.

Minkaro

Watching the news this morning, Mancini was saying that he'd give Balotelli a hundred more chances.

I think they're pretty much stuck with him. Who'd want to pay his transfer fee and his wages knowing the risk they'd be taking?

Cold_Boy

I'm astonished pete would say that. He has to be joking, no one should take a risk on him.
I probably am not.

He thinks Arsenal and Arsene have some magic wands that they can turn any kind of player into world class.

Like they have done with Reyes, Jeffers, Walcott,etc.

NoLogo

I still can't get over his camouflage Bentley.

Oh and Mancini looks hilarious trying to wrestle with Balotelli there, looks like an angry rabbit trying to take on a lion and the lion is so confused that he doesn't know what to do with the annoying little creature.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
They wouldn't even let go of Tevez who went Awol :) They're not big enough to make the right decisions. With City, you have to remove common sense completely. Roberto is a poor coach. He's not a man of his word. He's said plenty and retracted plenty. So is it any wonder this is his idea of handling balotelli?

Nogbadthebad

Watching the news this morning, Mancini was saying that he'd give Balotelli a hundred more chances.

I think they're pretty much stuck with him. Who'd want to pay his transfer fee and his wages knowing the risk they'd be taking?
Its not just his temperament thats the problem.

He has scored a few important goals, put in a handful of great performances, but Torres has a better strike rate, and hes considered a flop. Berbatov is a more lethal striker in minutes per goal , and we let him go for 4 million, there is this narrative that he gets so much money, and is so much of a twat, that he simply MUST be wasting some world beating talent to justify it all.

He just isnt that good. Not to justify the wages he would want from any club that took a chance on him.

I do think, in this fight though. it was mancini being the bigger fool.

Brightonian

Its not just his temperament thats the problem.

He has scored a few important goals, put in a handful of great performances, but Torres has a better strike rate, and hes considered a flop. Berbatov is a more lethal striker in minutes per goal , and we let him go for 4 million, there is this narrative that he gets so much money, and is so much of a twat, that he simply MUST be wasting some world beating talent to justify it all.

He just isnt that good. Not to justify the wages he would want from any club that took a chance on him.
This. Average talent, basically.

Sam

Why is this making the national news ffs!?

They've just done a 'report' on it on the ITV lunchtime news, with a reporter at the training ground as well just for good measure! :houllier::lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
When he first came to City I thought he would be a good signing for them after seeing a few clips on the ever reliable youtube. But since watching him properly I don't think he's got the talent people go on about, it's just a case of the media liking the story of a bad boy who is wasting his incredible world beating talent that he apparently has.
Yep, it's the same with every bad boy, some people are still saying that likes of Irealand and Barton would be phenomenal players if there wasn't for their bad attitude. That bad boy reputation leads people to overrating them.

Justified, I reckon.
I was joking mate, I don't think you are shit poster tbf, not when there are tons of worst.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Even whilst punching teammates, throwing his boot at a teammate and publically insulting the manager? I wouldn't have thought it was great for team spirit.

Mancini is now as much to blame, looking at the photographs there's only one of them who's lost his temper. He also looks to be far too involved with the training, as soon as a manager starts to get involved with the contact side there'll be trouble. Sourness had the same problem.
In my mind theres a clear difference between the two, Cantona was a bad tempered fecker but he certainly wasnt an attention seeker. I dont remember him walking into other teams press conferences or showing off stupid messages on t shirts. Theres a difference between being a bad tempered cnut and a self serving egotistical spoiled feck like Balotelli.

MrMojo

In my mind theres a clear difference between the two, Cantona was a bad tempered fecker but he certainly wasnt an attention seeker. I dont remember him walking into other teams press conferences or showing off stupid messages on t shirts. Theres a difference between being a bad tempered cnut and a self serving egotistical spoiled feck like Balotelli.
I think it's a finer line than we want to admit. If Cantona played like Balotelli would we be viewing his antics in quite the same way. Having said that Cantona seemingly never fecked around with us.

I don't like Balitelli, but I do like the fact he's not Michael Owen, he is at least a bit different.