Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

ThanksBoss26

Ten Hag didn't walk into Manchester United demanding that we sign Marco Arnautovic.

This is a signing you make when you fail to secure your main targets in the position, plural. Just as our previous managers complained about having to settle for their fourth and fifth choice signings.

I have no idea why anyone would blame ETH for the continuation of a pattern that has long preceded him just because he's chooisng the particular flavour of shit he's being served.
Very true

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Yeah after 9 years of poor performances and mismanagement it's definitely knee jerk
It is. If you don't agree, read again what you posted. It'd knee jerk.

So for now, relax and stay out of Cafe for sometime. It will help !

BlueHaze

This is the worst piece of transfer news ive ever heard involving this club. A 33 year old past-it middle-team striker with a history of enthusiastic racism is being touted to wear one of the most prestigeous club emblems in football at one of the most iconic arenas.

This is shocking and frankly upsetting.
As shocking and upsetting as being freshly crowned champions ending the following summer window with massive over price for Fellaini with 5 minutes of window remaining?

Everything about the club since Sir Alex left has been upsetting.

Skills

Snitch
Ten Hag didn't walk into Manchester United demanding that we sign Marco Arnautovic.

This is a signing you make when you fail to secure your main targets in the position, plural. Just as our previous managers complained about having to settle for their fourth and fifth choice signings.

I have no idea why anyone would blame ETH for the continuation of a pattern that has long preceded him just because he's chooisng the particular flavour of shit he's being served.
The fact that Arnautovic is anywhere close to being a 4-5th choice option is the problem.

dove

Arnautovic :lol: Sure let's take another clearly not good enough player looking for his last big contract who will solve absolutely none of our problems. Sounds like a great idea.

Skills

Snitch
As shocking and upsetting as being freshly crowned champions ending the following summer window with massive over price for Fellaini with 5 minutes of window remaining?

Everything about the club since Sir Alex left has been upsetting.
Fellaini turned out to be one of the best signing's we made in the last 9 years.

Widow

Marco Arnautovic...this must be how Everton fans feel when they get linked to a new player.

EtH's time will be short if he doesn't get a few decent players in. He will learn quickly that some of these lads are done for us. Rashy, Shaw and Scotty T are just a few that look like they don't believe that they are professional football players, zero confidence.

James35

This club deserves everything it is going to get. How it manages to get more shambolic by the year is no mean feat.

Hand on heart, cannot see EtH still being here in 18 months.

Acquire Me

I think people need to chill out a bit. Take a walk outside and think about something else.

saik

I already had very little expectation from this season and now if we sign this guy we might as well stop bothering. He shouldn't be anywhere near close to this supposed "list", let alone being 4 or 5th choice on that.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Would this be a more embarrassing singing than when Liverpool signed Rickie Lambert?

gza the genius

Our transfer department really is just horrible. So we get priced out of Antony and Sesko so somehow we get to Arnautovic? It's embarrassing. I'd rather give the kids gametime. I'd rather just let Rashford play every second of every game.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think people need to chill out a bit. Take a walk outside and think about something else.
Says someone every season but here we still are. People are allowed to vent their frustrations without being patronised.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Anyway hope this is complete bullshit, really hope so

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

I have no idea why anyone would blame ETH for the continuation of a pattern that has long preceded him just because he's choosing the particular flavour of shit he's being served.
If you have a the likes of Arnautovic on your list you aren't MUFC quality as a manager or a scout. There is no excuse for having him on any list let alone 5th choice.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He should fit in well. We are quite rubbish.

the hea

Ighalo, Cavani, Ronaldo and now Arnautovic. How many short term solutions will it take before we'll find our main striker?

Joseunited

Don't know why you lot are moaning?How can signing Arnautovic not finally convince FDJ to sign for us...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
€15m and a 3 year contract for a 33 year old midtable (racist) Serie A player. This is she cannae take the strain captain worthy if it happens

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I hate to be singing from the same hymn sheet as a lot of the prats on here who have been going on about 'embarrassing' and 'joke of a club' and all the rest since the transfer window opened, but this one just has me truly shaking my head.

This just can't be the answer to any of the questions we have.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It's more than embarrassing.

It's just not right at all - a piss-take on several levels.
Yup, it’s a shocking move and sadly seems to be true and probably will happen

Wonder why the club don’t try to pursue Mitrovic. He would be obtainable I imagine and would offer far more than Arnatovic