Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

Thiagoal

There must be some other striker roaming the planet better than fecking Arnautivic! Some serious concerns about ETH’s judgement already! Why the hell have we got scouts at the club it we’re just going to go after players that are recommended by the manager… ridiculous

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Excellent, just need to call Tom Huddlestone up from the 21s now and we're sorted.

crackers0seven

And to think I laughed at the richest club in the world signing chris wood...I'd take wood now.... we are finished,club can't go anywhere with these owners. New owners,new employees,new players. People who know what they are actually doing in a football club.i don't care if people say the glazers spend loads...the owners simply don't care about getting the club to the top again. They throw out a few bob here and there,but have no plan and actual interest...lets go tom brady.

m1tch

Do you think FC United of Manchester are the ones who bid for him, and it's just got muddled on its way to the press?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
No evidence of rape . Get a grip
I mean except for the very obvious videos and pictures + sound recordings. Get a grip yourself.

Pathetic.

Let's not derail this thread with your amazingly bad takes though.

Arnautovic is a bad player and we shouldn't sign him.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Because he’d cost 4 times more?
And would be 4 times better too

I just don’t see the point in going for this guy at 33. He was a decent mid table player 3 or 4 years ago. Plus is a very questionable character

Oldtraffordboy

This transfer would be us hitting rock bottom in my opinion.

It's almost like we want to double down on our past mistakes?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I think people need to chill out a bit. Take a walk outside and think about something else.
Usually I have become very good at this the last decade but this one is just too much!!!

ShinjiNinja26

Thank feck the bids been rejected now maybe we’ll have realised the error of our ways and never return with another ever again. Unfortunately it’s far more likely we’ll pay over the odds and end up stuck with this cnut for the next 3 years.

Wing Attack Plan R

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'Arnautovic' at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design starting XIs are under considerable economic stress at this period in history.

ThanksBoss26

Thank feck the bids been rejected now maybe we’ll have realised the error of our ways and never return with another ever again. Unfortunately it’s far more likely we’ll pay over the odds and end up stuck with this cnut for the next 3 years.
Sure is.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Why does United want Arnautović when they had Cavani? Makes no sense.

And why does United want a 33 years old striker from Bologna?

United is not going to win anything this season. Why not try to find the next big thing and develop their own striker.

ShinjiNinja26

Richards does indeed love to stick the boot in on Utd at every opportunity but even he appears to be in genuine disbelief at how far we’ve fallen.You know when you’re truly shite when your rivals cheap digs and banter are replaced with sympathy and they start feeling sorry for the state you’re in. Sad times.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If he’s the answer I don’t know what the question is.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

United is not going to win anything this season. Why not try to find the next big thing and develop their own striker.
We do want the next big thing - Sesko. They won’t let us have him this season though so this allows us to get someone else in for a cheap fee and buy Sesko to loan him back.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Short term solution? On a 3 year deal?

feck off.
This is from Graeme Bailey.

The hilarious thing is, if this was about Sesko, no fecker on here would believe it because it's from Bailey and the CAF immediately write him off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

James35

Why do United do anything they do?

As for winning anything, not just this season, try for years to come.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel

We need some experience up front, it all points to Ronaldo leaving and ETH preparing for that eventuality. Imagine we dont get Sesko and our options are Martial and Rashford for the season. I dont think hes the best option available but hes not the worst either. He will force a move through to come to us and we will get him for around 10m, just hope we get Sesko as well to be the future.

C3Pique

If we sign that shitc**t I really would consider that the darkest of days. Worse than the 6-1, worse than the 5-0, worse than last season vs Brighton.

An arrogant, average, racist 33 year old prick who wasn't good enough for United at his peak. Trouble is he stayed at that level and we've stooped to it.

feck the Glazers, feck Arnold, and feck Murtough. Rangnick was right.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
He’d be an improvement on what we’ve got bar ronaldo. Passionate guy so maybe he’d work.

Suv666

We need a stopgap until we sign a world class big balls striker. Its a totally valid strategy.
Zlatan
Ighalo
Cavani
Ronaldo
Arnautovic

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Neville is actually getting a bit handsome with age.
I know a lot of us will have had a drink after that game, but you might want to slow down a little bit there.