Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Whats Radja Naingolan upto these days? Maybe we can add more shit players to the squad.

Skills

Snitch
I don't understand why the club doesn't have a list of quality heavily scouted players in each position to present to ETH? What's the point in having all these employees if they offer feck all?

Would Arnautovic have even got into his Ajax side in a weaker league?
Because when you put the "ETH knows him" filter on it, the lists drop to 0?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Remember when Spurs fans raged on possible arrival of Gattuso and the appointment was called off? Can utd fans not do the same?

SemiPro

He's physical and a bit of a c*nt, which none of our current forwards are.
If our reported interest in Nunez was true then it's obvious ETH wants an imposing striker up top. So many better alternatives though. We've left it too late now so are relying on a deal that's easy to push through.

paulscholes18

He was a mid table 1 in 3 premier league striker in his prime, it’s just a fecking joke, City needed a striker go and sign Haaland, Liverpool needed a striker sign Nunez we need a striker and look to sign a has been 33 year old cnut.

captaincantona

Posts that downplay, deride or seem otherwise dismissive of issues such as racism, disability and other sensitive and serious issues are not allowed
No issue with this signing at all once it is what it says on the tin - a stop gap as we are spending big time on a midfielder.

we are in desperate need of options. I don’t give a shit about the “racism” arguements as if that is racism then the vast majority of footballers in the last 20 years are racist. Saying shit in the heat of the moment to an opponent is childish and ignorant but it doesn’t make you a racist which gets bandied around too easily these days.

He is a stronger number 9 than Ronny, will hold the ball better and allow us to progress up the field better. A good option for a low fee. We are looking at mid table options because we are a mid table side. Let’s bring the kids through and get in what we can to fill the gaps till then.

jamesjimmybyrondean

No issue with this signing at all once it is what it says on the tin - a stop gap as we are spending big time on a midfielder.

we are in desperate need of options. I don’t give a shit about the “racism” arguements as if that is racism then the vast majority of footballers in the last 20 years are racist. Saying shit in the heat of the moment to an opponent is childish and ignorant but it doesn’t make you a racist which gets bandied around too easily these days.

He is a stronger number 9 than Ronny, will hold the ball better and allow us to progress up the field better. A good option for a low fee. We are looking at mid table options because we are a mid table side. Let’s bring the kids through and get in what we can to fill the gaps till then.
fecking ignorant

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

It does if those things are racist.

Remember the geese

He was a mid table 1 in 3 premier league striker in his prime, it’s just a fecking joke, City needed a striker go and sign Haaland, Liverpool needed a striker sign Nunez we need a striker and look to sign a has been 33 year old cnut.
Worse than that, he's not even a has been. He's a never was.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC

Told you it's a question of time before someone comes out with the 'racist moment doesn't make him a racist' bullshit

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We are officially a mid table side now.

It's fair to say this time... it's embarrasing.

mu4c_20le

Slippery slope there brother

Jezpeza

Whats Radja Naingolan upto these days? Maybe we can add more shit players to the squad.
Get Strootman and Vidal in too. Awesome. Surprised we didnt get Bale as well, between Bale, Eriksen and Arnautovic it could of been a very 2016 transfer window. Love the nostalgia these relics could bring

phelans shorts

This says more about you than anything else.

Arnautovic is a racist who doesn’t belong anywhere near the club. If your heated childish moment is to attack somebody for their ethnic origin then you are, without a shadow of a doubt, a racist.

::sonny::

He's physical and a bit of a c*nt, which none of our current forwards are.
If our reported interest in Nunez was true then it's obvious ETH wants an imposing striker up top. So many better alternatives though. We've left it too late now so are relying on a deal that's easy to push through.
Rabiot and Arnautovic goes in that sense, physical players that United don’t have enough

jamesjimmybyrondean

It's funny because some of us turned our noses at the likes of Scamacca, Dybala, Depay, Richarlison, Nunez etc because we thought we could do better

captaincantona

Slippery slope there brother

Yeah I don’t care though. Not trying to antagonise the point. Each to their own. I don’t like the guy, wouldn’t have said those things myself…but does it effect my view on what my favorite football club need to avoid being walked over all season. He is a cheap option that gives us a plan B - the same type of plan B that ETH has gotten mileage out of previously.

we need to grind out results till ETH can get some proper shape into the team. This guy will help with that.

Esquire

I actually hate this club.
This is as eloquent a statement as I have seen the past couple of days. Of course it’s just one game, many say, but essentially this is the same team which stunk the entire place up last year. We spent the entire summer getting low hanging fruit (Martinez being the exception). But my word if we really go for this guy and think NO ONE in our scouting system is better for maybe slightly more money then I’m worried all the so called restructuring is really just hot air. How can we be this desperate. What’s clear is that the Glazers clearly won’t pay any more money. It’s the same problems over and over, debated ad nauseum. What on earth is going on here.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
In an era of shockingly bad transfers, this is probably going to be the worst one yet.

Dare I say it, but I don't think even Woodward would've gone for this fecking lad.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Worse than Liverpool buying Charlie adam and Peter crouch

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Yeah I don’t care though. Not trying to antagonise the point. Each to their own. I don’t like the guy, wouldn’t have said those things myself…but does it effect my view on what my favorite football club need to avoid being walked over all season. He is a cheap option that gives us a plan B - the same type of plan B that ETH has gotten mileage out of previously.
Where do you draw the line, though? Should we recall Greenwood? Maybe Mendy could also do a job?

Remember the geese

If he's a stop gap squad player in addition to signing Sesko but having to leave the latter on loan at Salzburg for a year, then it becomes slightly more palatable. Slightly.

Jezpeza

Worse than that, he's not even a has been. He's a never was.
In his ‘prime’ he got about one goal in every 5 PL games. I am genuinely floored if we sign this shit racist cnut. Its not even a little loan like Ighalo either we are going to pay money to sign him when we’ve had all summer to rebuild a squad. Got the likes of pogba and jlingz out to bring in this racist and a mommys boy

Its a sick joke

Iron Stove

SAF used to go on about how important it was to get a sense of a players character when signing a new player, but times change. Shopping past it racists from the bargain bin is what United is about nowadays I suppose.