Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Did alright today but his discipline is atrocious.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Possibly last game for us if Mourinho sells him in the summer as he should get a 3 game ban after the elbow

Devil may care

I thought he had some decent moments on the ball today and almost got an assists, that elbow and swipe at Huth is gonna cost him 3 games though.

Kazi

Mourinho will become an instant fan favourite if he boots Fellaini out the door.
Don't think Mourinho cares much for being a fan favourite after the way he dealt with Mata. Cause he's Mourinho, the fans will eat up every action he takes until results turn to shite.

Sylar

TBH, if somebody pulled my hair, id be tempted to do more than an elbow, whether its the right or wrong thing to do.

But what annoys me is he doesnt fecking jump. JUst jump man, and you will have the huge advantage over people in set pieces. A few times he was caught underneath the ball cos he waited for it rather than attacking it like he did a few times at Everton.

Mr.Kaya

Fight of the century: Huth vs Fellaini. @GifLord We need a gif of those two fighting each other. :drool: Huth rips Fellainis hair why Fellaini used his elbow to uppercut the cnut. Lmfao.

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
TBH, if somebody pulled my hair, id be tempted to do more than an elbow, whether its the right or wrong thing to do.

But what annoys me is he doesnt fecking jump. JUst jump man, and you will have the huge advantage over people in set pieces. A few times he was caught underneath the ball cos he waited for it rather than attacking it like he did a few times at Everton.
The movement to elbow Huth starts before he has his hair pulled.

Kostur

海尔的老板
The movement to elbow Huth starts before he has his hair pulled.
Yes, and his hair is pulled before Fellaini's elbow reaches Huth's jaw, your point?

He also has his hand on his head beforehand, what the feck are we trying to discuss here?

Kostur

海尔的老板
The point being that Fellaini elbowing Huth had little to do with the hair pull.
No, it actually did as he's had his hair pulled before he elbowed Huth. I know that you love crying about him here so I don't expect you to agree with me but you're talking shit.

Fellaini will get a ban though and I expect him to be back for the FA final.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Thought he did alright today, wish he was more consistent game to game, not half as useless as some make him out to be.

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
No, it actually did as he's had his hair pulled before he elbowed Huth. I know that you love crying about him here so I don't expect you to agree with me but you're talking shit.

Fellaini will get a ban though and I expect him to be back for the FA final.
Replay is quite clear, elbow is already on it's way in when his hair gets pulled, so don't be daft.

dichinero

Huth's hair pull was stupid, Fellaini's elbow was stupid, reckless and aggressive!

M Bison

Supports
York City
Cannot stand the man, our other CMs weren't great today but having him anywhere near our starting 11 is depressing.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Hope he has played his last game with us. Wishful thinking I know.
We play bad enough without him but with him we just try to get the ball to him which is so boring, predictable and easy to defend against. This, or he will committ a foul anyway even if we manage to get into a half decent goal scoring position. The rare occasions he actually manages to score are just not worth at all having him here as far as I am concerned.

Walters_19_MuFc

Another good performance from Fellaz. Was pretty quiet in the second half, though. I guess everyone was, but for some reason we stopped doing what got us joy in the first half. Getting the ball wide and standing it up to Fellaini at the back post, where he often used his aerial threat to knock it down.

Huth shouldn't have pulled his hair, but two wrong don't make a right, and Fellaini was wrong to elbow him. Hopefully he'll not get banned because he'll be an important player for us, going into our last few games.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Think you guys are being a bit harsh on him.

He reacted to Huth being all over him. What else was he supposed to do? Let it continue on?

Donut

He's lucky Huth just jumped, otherwise he'd break his nose for certain and this would have been an even bigger deal.

Now, he just elbowed him in the throat :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.