5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

I thought he did very well today. Arguably our best player today.

Ashley R1+O

Fantastic today. Tuck him back in the pocket against your speedier PL attacks. But against Burnley he did the job and worked his magic. Beast of a mentality, hungry for work.

el3mel

Got hated by everyone but this guy is the perfect United mentality. Gives his 100% on the pitch whenever he steps on. Respect and love him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Probably about time the narrative on him changes in general. He’s a good player, and played very well today.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Thought he was MOTM today. Tactically his selection was a masterstroke. Playing deeper and dealing with everything aerially. He also was quite comfortable on the ball (they didn't press much) and did everything right really. Took loads of pressure off Smalling and Lindelof.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fellaini was brilliant tactically today. I haven't made a secret of the fact I wanted him gone in the summer but, for all my criticism, he didn't put a foot wrong in possession or out of possession. MOTM today IMO.

freeurmind

weak willed
Pity he wasn't 100% fit for Brighton, he seems to be made for these tricky away games against weaker teams.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good. He was very deep and even under pressure he didn't panic. He did some nice turns and passed the ball well.

He played as deep player or even as a third CB few times. One of the big reason for the clean sheet.

mav_9me

The one player I dislike the most but he did very very well today. Even on the ball he was fine.

Zoo

There were some snide comments about him being in the line up from some journo rats beforehand. Once again he makes them look a bit stupid.

MadMike

Great performance. Actually better than Matic on that deep role on current form. Pleased for him!

acnumber9

He had a great game. Always in the right place, never giving the ball away and moving it quite quickly. He’s earned the spot for the next game.

Hawks2008

Wasn't super pleased to see him in the lineup but have no complaints with the performance. Played his part perfectly and among our best today.

Jinn

The reason why the defense looked so good. Brilliant performance from him

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Hasn't had a bad game yet, this season. Deserved start and a great performance. Good decision by Jose.

hn4manunited

Between him, Matic and pogba, we bossed the midfield today. Very composed and sure performance.

Andersons Dietician

Thought he was good today. Just quietly went about his buisness. Did well drifting in and out of defence, was quite impressed with his work.

Walters_19_MuFc

My man of the match. Was an absolute rock, and a big reason as to why we didn't look so shaky defending set pieces, in my opinion. Screened the back four and won more or less everything against a physical Burnley side, who like to play direct football.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Decent today. He looks far better when playing as part of a system, rather than being the crutch brought on for the sake of changing things up.
I can accept him being here when used like this, but I know we'll see more of the other too.

IAmAWinner

When was the last time he actually had a bad game?
He rarely has bad games these days. He's had many performances like today, under Mourinho especially and in LVG's first season. Which made it all the more confusing, when there was a huge meltdown, when he signed the new contract. Post Moyes, he has been solid, a really good squad player.

worldinmotion66

He's a good player to nullify opponents. We look much better with a player dropping into defence to allow both full backs to attack. Long may this continue.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Playing in holding midfielder role today as 3rd centre back to protect the back four especially during the cross. Jose probably not trusting Lindelof's aerial duel against Burnley's strikers, and Fellaini has been bossing all the headers today.

El Zoido

He put in a good shift today. This is the proper utilisation of him and not as a target man to try and salvage the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.