5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

joedirt87

Been a long time since he was sans afro, I don’t know what to expect now.

el3mel

Feck me just saw this haircut. I'll struggle to recognize him in games now. :lol:

Foxbatt

How can he do that? Now what happens to all the promo pictures at the club? He is defined by his hairstyle. Without it he is not half as scary to the opposing team as he was before. He is now as tall as Herrera.

Minkaro

He's going to score so many headers now that he hasn't got the hair to soften the impact.

criticalanalysis

WHAT? NO!
This has to be a joke. He cannot shave the afro - it's what defined him!

I wonder if this is to mark his "arrival" as the CM general that we were all waiting for since Keane retired.
It's not who he was under the afro, but what he does that defines him.

The Belgian Dark Knight.

Foxbatt

He should be fined by the club. Players cannot do such things without the permission of the club. I mean players who have trade mark features. Fellaini without his afro is no Fellaini.

Foxbatt

I think the other players have trouble finding him for them to cross the ball.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Another game in the long, long list where, as a super sub, he doesn't make a difference.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Another game in the long, long list where, as a super sub, he doesn't make a difference.
Yeah, but wait for another ten games after which he will make a difference in one game, and then we'll talk how important he is to this team.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'd love to see him in a proper fluid team. He'd reach new heights as a result.

Pretty sad if we're to rely on him though.
Unlike Martial, Fellaini's played in a somewhat fluid team at the end of van Gaal's 1st season. He was alright! I praised him during said run. That doesn't change my opinion on his recent game, though.
Yeah, but wait for another ten games after which he will make a difference in one game, and then we'll talk how important he is to this team.
Some act like he's Solskjaer. He's made out to be this super sub but he only really changes a couple or so games a season.

AlwaysRed66

When Mourinho goes, please take him with you. He is everything that is wrong about about how we play.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Unlike Martial, Fellaini's played in a somewhat fluid team at the end of van Gaal's 1st season. He was alright! I praised him during said run. That doesn't change my opinion on his recent game, though.

Some act like he's Solskjaer. He's made out to be this super sub but he only really changes a couple or so games a season.
Yeah, I don't think I have to say how far you are reaching for poor excuses, I'm pretty sure you are well aware.

Canagel

How clumsy is this dude ? Was very lucky to escape a red card yesterday

Foxbatt

I had a hard time finding him on the pitch. I am sure other United players would have the same problem too. Without his afro he is difficult to spot so it would be difficult to put that cross to him too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, I don't think I have to say how far you are reaching for poor excuses, I'm pretty sure you are well aware.
Sorry, you lost me. You didn't think we were a fluid team during said run? I did, and I thought Fellaini played well in said run.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He was fecking useless all game, no way did he deserve to score the winner

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fair play for scoring the winner but Jesus that was one of the worst performances I've seen from him, how many times was he offside? Bout 15 in the first half alone. Striker's finish though.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I think Rashford could use his ball control right after receiving a pass.

Bought a bit more time for his manager and to be honest one of the few players who try something instead limping like Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.