5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

baskinginthesun

Expert touch, world class turn, clinical finish. The best 3 seconds he has probably played for United.

el3mel

Our MOTM even before he scored. Was great in first half. Only player with composure.

Sterling Archer

Expert touch, world class turn, clinical finish. The best 3 seconds he has probably played for United.
Bit unfair that last bit. Since Sir Alex retired I can't recall any other player that has scored more of our goals in 1-0 wins. Must be a half dozen now.

luke511

State of this shit.
It's true though, I agree with the OP. His performance summed up everything that's wrong with the club at the moment. Way too slow transitioning from defence into attack, severe lack of urgency, intelligence and technical ability, and managing to paper over the cracks with a goal from a long ball.

BlahRules

We should have our game around Fellaini. It’s obvious he is our saviour this season.

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's true though, his performance summed up everything that's wrong with the club at the moment. Way too slow transitioning from defence into attack, severe lack of urgency, intelligence and technical ability, and managing to paper over the cracks with a goal from a long ball.
You've said that you felt angry when Fellaini scored, you can take charlene with you and feck off.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Mourinho got the use of Fellaini completely wrong tonight.

A) started him in an advanced midfield role against a shit, non physical team.
B) tried to sub him off for the last 20 mins when he's the most useful player to have when we are at 0-0 and playing completely shit.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I thought that he was shit, frankly, and one of the biggest (literally as well as figuratively) reasons behind our toothless attacking display. Aside from the goal, obviously, fair play to him.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I thought that he was shit, frankly, and one of the biggest (literally as well as figuratively) reasons behind our toothless attacking display. Aside from the goal, obviously, fair play to him.
Was he pushing Rashford over as he was fecking up those 1v1s he had or?

MetoTTT

Always loved the guy. Not world class, not United quality as a regular starter but has the balls et gives all for the club.

luke511

You've said that you felt angry when Fellaini scored, you can take charlene with you and feck off.
I didn't say I was angry, I said gutted because it means we'll see Mourinho use Fellaini and the long ball tactic even more now. Who are you to tell me to feck off?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
You must be Robbie Savage, Rashford messes up in the final third 5 times in a row and not a word. Blaming Fellaini for our bad forward play is mind boggling.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
As much as I do like Fellaini today was not his best display - actually did look like the mythical donkey people paint him as but yet another key goal and it just goes to prove what an absolute professional he really is. I’d like to see him given a chance under new regime to see if he can adapt like he has done with Belgium.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Was he pushing Rashford over as he was fecking up those 1v1s he had or?
You must be Robbie Savage, Rashford messes up in the final third 5 times in a row and not a word. Blaming Fellaini for our bad forward play is mind boggling.
Why would I comment on Rashford's performance in Fellaini's thread? Our whole attacking unit was sub-par, but playing Fellaini from the start limits our play massively.

Kostur

海尔的老板
You don't think Jose constant criticisms has anything to do with his confidence being low and why he's snatching at chances?
No, I don't, and I quite frankly cannot remember the last time he was criticised by Jose. It's not really the subject here though now is it?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Might not be the best player you have, but this season along with Martial he's been your most influential. He's not pretty, his style of play isn't pretty either. He's a bit all over the place, but my is he effective. Jose should be splitting his last 8 weeks wages between himself, Fellaini and Martial.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Why would I comment on Rashford's performance in Fellaini's thread? Our whole attacking unit was sub-par, but playing Fellaini from the start limits our play massively.
Was it also limiting our play when he didn't start against CP? It's hilarious that after so many shit games from our side, in games in which he didn't feature, this 'he limits our play massively' bullshit is still repeated.

Acquire Me

Yeah and it's an absolute first for me, the state of our football at the moment is absolutely depressing, and it's largely down to the manager.
It is, cant argue about that. That said, Fellaini saved the day for us. Rashford and Martial had no end product what so ever. To win like we did today was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.