Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton 2:2 Man Utd

NinjaFletch

He might bundle home a goal now and then, but christ is he atrocious at his actual job.

The bit at the end where him and Young contrived to feck up a simple throw in was peak Fellaini.

Bottled his challenge for their first too, the big hard man him.

Ludens the Red

A shambles of a footballer, every game he plays he is a complete liability in midfield. It's ok though as in 10 games time he'll score a last minute winner against Macclesfield in the FA Cup 3rd round and his place in the team will be justified and Mourinho can tell us about how great he is at following instructions and saving the team.

Idxomer

His limitations start to appear even more after playing consecutive games. We couldn't even use him today as a plan A or B or Z.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really bad today. Wasn't good against Young Boys either overall, but he is being used in the wrong way. Playing him deep in midfield is a waste of everyone's time.

stevoc

You always come out with the criticism but I never see you on this thread for weeks when he is playing well. If you're going to pull out stats, show his goals per minute and what position he plays as well. Also, how many goals are our other top strikers averaging? Lukaku/Sanchez?

He was poor yesterday but I'd much rather take a limited Fellaini than Sanchez, Lukaku, Falcao, Di Maria, Matic and Lingard
To be fair thats no different than the other crowd who are in here crowing about how important he is if he plays well or scores the odd goal, but are nowhere to be seen when he plays crap.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
To be fair thats no different than the other crowd who are in here crowing about how important he is if he plays well or scores the odd goal, but are nowhere to be seen when he plays crap.
Yes because there are more than enough people to come on here and say he has been garbage so usually I don't feel the need to reemphasize it. Usually, or at least it used to be the case, that even when he plays well very few would compliment him so the few of us that did would make sure we are heard.

Mick321

The biggest sign of how far we’ve fallen. (Apart from the table). A woeful footballer more appropriate for a Stoke or Cardiff considered an important part of our team. He’s crap.

stevoc

Yes because there are more than enough people to come on here and say he has been garbage so usually I don't feel the need to reemphasize it. Usually, or at least it used to be the case, that even when he plays well very few would compliment him so the few of us that did would make sure we are heard.
Thats fair enough mate but thats sort of my point, its possible some don't feel the need to give him much praise if he does play well because it will be drowned out by the usual crowd who rush in here to go overboard with the Gifs, nicknames and hyperbole. I've seen Fellaini have fairly terrible games and yet some are in here saying he played well, granted i've seen plenty of the opposite also where he has a decent game and some say he's been shite. Not everyone is going to be consistent with their praise/criticism, in fact most people probably aren't.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Thats fair enough mate but thats sort of my point, its possible some don't feel the need to give him much praise if he does play well because it will be drowned out by the usual crowd who rush in here to go overboard with the Gifs, nicknames and hyperbole. I've seen Fellaini have fairly terrible games and yet some are in here saying he played well, granted i've seen plenty of the opposite also where he has a decent game and some say he's been shite. Not everyone is going to be consistent with their praise/criticism, in fact most people probably aren't.
Consistently praising is better than constantly criticizing though

Roboc7

He was terrible and complete waste of space, wasn’t protecting back fourand offered nothing on the ball.

No idea why he wasn’t either taken off or pushed further forward in second half. Bizarre he was just left in midfield until stoppage time.

jem

I like Fellaini and think he doesn't get enough credit, but today reminded me of one of those bad days under Moyes.

stevoc

Consistently praising is better than constantly criticizing though
Well that’s your view mate. I think in threads designed specifically to share your views on players performances it’s perfectly reasonable to praise or criticise if a players performance warrants it.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Hes a DM or an AM. He is never ever a CM. Give him a task to do and he will do it well but thats it.

Loublaze

ATLien
The biggest sign of how far we’ve fallen. (Apart from the table). A woeful footballer more appropriate for a Stoke or Cardiff considered an important part of our team. He’s crap.
Its an ongoing nightmare seeing this guy at our beloved club. Five years and ongoing. Disgusting

kyofusho

That hair pull was disgusting, cowardly and shameful. Awful, awful anti-football player.

binary bot
Can't criticise Fellaini there. Other than the hairpull. No attacking full backs. No wingers. On the pitch with 3 other Cms.

He's a limited player. And putting him on in those situations whilst not playing to his strengths limits you further.

Based Adnan

To the surprise of no-one we stopped trying to play football when he came on

Can't wait till we get rid of him

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
The overreaction to the hair pull is literally worse than Fergie on Ashley Williams.

stevoc

He's a real game changer off the bench, secured the draw by disrupting their flow and rhythm when he came on. United's flow and rhythm that is.

Horrible sub from Mourinho, throwing Fellaini on only ever works once in a blue moon but he tries it every time we are drawing/losing if he's on the bench.

Loublaze

ATLien
The nightmare continues with this man stinking up the place. Disgraceful player

Sb_16

Its like he's the barometer to measure the quality of managers at United. All of Moyes, LVG and Mourinho liked him and they were all outdated failures. No doubt he's been influential in all of our minor achievements in the last 6 years. Its hard not to be when we play to his strength.

BarstoolProphet

Any news on FA taking action for the hair pulling? Remember Huth being banned for doing that against Fellaini.

Raw

I was just thinking it's been a while since he did something stupid on the pitch. That hair pull is pathetic, and it's probably gonna get him a ban. Way to go Fellaini.

UncleBob

Any news on FA taking action for the hair pulling? Remember Huth being banned for doing that against Fellaini.
Nothing so far, but the Huth "incident" was focused on because Huth pulled Felllaini's hair and Fellaini tried to elbow Huth in return.

BarstoolProphet

Nothing so far, but the Huth "incident" was focused on because Huth pulled Felllaini's hair and Fellaini tried to elbow Huth in return.
Yeah, but the hair pulling was still seen as an act of violent conduct by the FA. And considering the ref probably didn't see it (otherwise he would have brandished atleast a yellow card) then there's a chance they might go after Fellaini now.

We need LVG here to explain why now.

Status
Not open for further replies.