Martin Dúbravka | 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That was a hilarious performance, hope he keeps his spot for the next match.

Bwuk

Said it at the time, he’s rubbish. What was the point.

Malone_Post

I’d be amazed if we saw him play for United again. That was genuine nightmare performance from start to finish.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Let's be honest here and give him some excuses:
- First game for the club
- He's rusty as he didn't play a competitive game for a while
- The emotions must have got the better of him after he missed that cross in the first half

After a run in the team, which I don't think he will ever get, I'm sure he will be better.

phelans shorts

Let's be honest here and give him some excuses:
- First game for the club
- He's rusty as he didn't play a competitive game for a while
- The emotions must have got the better of him after he missed that cross in the first half

After a run in the team, which I don't think he will ever get, I'm sure he will be better.
Well your first excuse isn’t true, for starters. You could even argue the second isn’t given he played in one of the very last games before the break.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Never seen such overreaction. Would you not be a bit nervous in your debut for the club and also your first match ever at a gigantic stadium like Old Trafford?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Did you miss his awful showing in the last round against Villa?

He’s just a donkey, no need for excuses.
He was? I totally forgot about that. Not that I'm a fan of him. I was also questioning his buy, whatnot having two old Gk (football wise) subs in the rank .

NoPace

That explains the Sommer rumours.

He plays the right way, but he looked miles off it.

Hughes35

I was literally watching the first few minutes and he made some quite nice passes and I thought "He looks like a decent backup"......... Then he flapped at a cross, dropped the ball and the horror show commenced.

Absolutely shocking. Couldn't catch it, punch it, control it, kick it or pass it.

Surely his last performance for us? You can't risk that in the latter stages of a cup again.

Alemar

Surely his last performance for us? You can't risk that in the latter stages of a cup again.
Maybe not. Depends on who we face. If we are lucky with the draw and get another championship opposition, think he will play. If it’s an EPL team, unlikely then

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Never seen such overreaction. Would you not be a bit nervous in your debut for the club and also your first match ever at a gigantic stadium like Old Trafford?
Yeah. I think it can definitely be put down to nerves and might be a one off. But keepers are odd fish. The best ones have utterly unflappable confidence and self-belief. So even a single horror show like that would raise major doubts. Much more so than in a player who plays any other position.

Longshanks

Yeah. I think it can definitely be put down to nerves and might be a one off. But keepers are odd fish. The best ones have utterly unflappable confidence and self-belief. So even a single horror show like that would raise major doubts. Much more so than in a player who plays any other position.
I'm not sure it's 100% nerves, it's also wasn't his debut as he played in the villa league cup game.

I think he's trying to hard, I would imagine he's very keen to get a permanent deal and is
determined to proove he is better than de Gea, knows that he can't beat him at shot stopping, but command of his area and being brave with the ball at his feet he can. Maybe his only chance last night so he was a bit to determined to proove it and ended up making a few rash decisions.

Similar to Henderson a few seasons ago who would come in for the odd game here and there and be overly zealous and rash. Trying to proove himself.

Hester_manc

He is a reasonable shot stopper. But the rest is terrible. He is far, far too erratic in his performance. He once played for the Danish club, Esbjerg. Even here he wasn't good enough and it always puzzled me how he ended up as a keeper in the PL and I was shocked when he joined United. It's a joke that he's in our squad. If De Gea gets injured, we have a problem.

poleglass red

It's tough to barely play and then get thrown in for a cup game with a makeshift defence in front of you. In saying that, I don't know much about this lad so it could be a case he's just not good enough even as back up. That is why we were kind of spoiled a bit with Romero, when he was called up he never looked rusty and slotted right in.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He's here on loan to fill the squad and be backup to De Gea for a season. The stakes are very low.

If De Gea gets injured we have a problem, but then that would be true if De Gea got injured without Dubravka here too.

Nero

Some people suggested he could possibily replace De Gea. Never forget.

Castia

It was a loan as a backup keeper? some people seem very angry.

CM

Newcastle don't want to strengthen our depth of squad since we are competing against each other for top 4.
I imagine this is what it will be, although Dubravka was shaky in just about every game he played for us so they're welcome to him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
1 and done. thanks for coming Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.