Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s so clinical. A special talent.

Idxomer

Ridiculous.

Pretty much the best talent the club produced since Giggs.

Brilliant. Best thing is he seems so level headed.
Since the restart, he’s been getting more involved in the build up and definitely looks stronger.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's an absurd talent. Him scoring just doesn't surprise me like it should. He has the sort of goal threat few players do.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Mason was my MOTM against Bournemouth today. We all knew he was going to be good but did we know he was going to be this good?

I keep repeating it but its worth doing so because he's only 18. To my eyes his performances earn him the right to be compared with the 18 year old Ronaldo in 2004 and the 18 year old Rooney in 2005. When you think about the inside rights in world football, Messi, Salah, Mbappe... If Mason keeps going as he is, very soon he'll be talked about in the same class as them. Astonishing. The lad is next level.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's not just a player for the future, he's very clearly a player for the present as well.

Revan

Assumptionman
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think he is the best player of all time. Comfortably so.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He and Haaland finish so similarly. Haaland hits the ball slightly harder, but he’s similar in not trying to aim right for the corner, but instead aiming a good foot in the goal and hitting it with power. Keepers struggle to keep shots out from either player.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Best English talent since Wayne Rooney. Rooney had it all at 16, he was built like a man. Great vision, great passing, maturity in his game beyond his years but Mason Greenwood is the most clinical teenager with Haaland just being in front. But Greenwood has two feet which are indistinguishable. Honestly a generational talent.

slored1

Imagine having him, Rashford, Martial and potentially Sancho in attack for the next 7-8 years. What a player he is.

Revan

Assumptionman
Do we have a genuine world on our hands?!

Surpassing Rooney in his first season for us. Way ahead of the likes of Ronaldo, Messi. Sancho or Mbappe at this age as well.
Mbappe had 26 goals (including 6 in UCL) at this age.

K_Ash

on his 2nd one..shooting from that body angle from his right foot..that's one flexible right foot(and powerful)

Revan

Assumptionman
Is he better than an 18 year old Rooney?
Rooney's all round game was way better, but Greenwood is already better than Rooney ever was at putting the ball in the net. Dunno who is better, but Greenwood is fantastic.

POF

Incredible talent. 2 cracking finishes. With Rashford looking like he's carrying an injury and Martial struggling for consistency, he is a key man in this run in.

Mindhunter

Such a special talent. He is genuinely a two footed player and a nightmare for defenders. He can dribble, run with the ball, pass, shoot with both legs, and has an amazing attitude - nothing more you can ask for really. If he keeps this level of improvement then he can well turn out to be one of the greats. The beauty of his goals are that he creates most of them himself. Very few players on the pitch would be able to receive the ball in the position he does and deposit it with such ferocious power and accuracy in the back of the net.

Krits

What a player, that second goal was pure class. But the funny thing is, before it happened. As soon as the call came to
him, I was already half way celebrating. I just knew.

give him even a little space to take on his man and he takes a shot way to fast.

Stacks

15 goals this season. Far better output than I could have hoped in my greatest expectation. I thought 10 goals would of been a great start to his career. They'll start talking about him soon

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Mbappe had 26 goals (including 6 in UCL) at this age.
He could reach similar this season. Mbappe was starting though. Take nothing away Mbappe was immense in his breakthrough season but Greenwood is coming close here. He could hit 20+ in the next 10 games or so.

reddevil702

At what point does Ole begin to consider Mason over Martial at 9 if we get Sancho? Seemed to be a given Mason would come off the bench but he has been phenomenal. Just a natural goal scorer!

RedDevilRoshi

What an absolute special talent this young man is. Best teenager in the country- Phil Foden who??

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unbelievable. What a talent for 18 years old.

I knew he’d be special but he’s doing better than I expected. 2 absolute peaches today.

LJJT

Incredible player. Both goals where fantastic but the timing of them was so important- equaliser then the finisher. Incredible talent so exciting

paulscholes18

Fantastic, you know when he gets into position he’s going to hit the target, could be Rashford’s place In danger “IF” Sancho comes

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Is he better than an 18 year old Rooney?
I think he's more composed and clearly a more intelligent player at this age. Rooney benefitted from being a fully grown man at this age though, so he did have a bit more to his game.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
That’s not really that quick. I think Fred has had the fastest speed run this season for us at 23 mph and I think Martial is still joint 3rd or 4th with Vardy in the all time Prem speed run.

Still probably faster than the average Joe but he Mason didn’t ever really look to be trying that much in that sprint.
He was faster than Ronaldo during the 09 Arsenal counter.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a player. Left foot, right foot, passing, finishing, dribbling all class.

He looks completely different player since restart. Fantastic player.

Status
Not open for further replies.