Mason Mount

Red00012

They can have Martial / Rashford in exchange seeing as they’ll need some waste of space to fill
Lukaku’s void

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Average. Don't want to see this. Though better than what we have, should be a squad player at absolute best.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
First Kante, now Mount. Can we skip all their midfielders and offer them a shitload for James? Chuck in Wan Bissaka too. Heck, Dalot as well.
He wants to be Chelsea captain. His sister joined up with him here.. you have more chance of winning the lottery. But nice try.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He wants to be Chelsea captain. His sister joined up with him here.. you have more chance of winning the lottery. But nice try.
We’ll add Telles as well. Can’t say fairer than that

BerryBerryShrew

First Kante, now Mount. Can we skip all their midfielders and offer them a shitload for James? Chuck in Wan Bissaka too. Heck, Dalot as well.
It is a bit weird that Chelsea are a top side, outside contenders for the CL every year yet James and Kovacic are the only players from their side that I'd be keen to sign for us.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Did he win a competition to play for England or something?

Like collect 5 bags of crisps and play for England.

RopersReturn

We’re playing like Serbia last night, this midfield isn’t working, open you’re eyes Southgate and do something!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I just said to @Rado_N that he’s had a proper Van de Beek performance.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Huge pile of shit honestly.

I usually don't feel this negatively towards non United players when they perform like that, but wow how did he manage a full 90 minutes?

Offered nothing, moves broke up with him, I hope he doesn't get another game this tournament.

Skills

Snitch
So weird. We could just play a proper 3 in midfield, but give up control just for the sake of Mount doing nothing in the final third?