Mass shooting at Gay night club in Orlando

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Given much of the recent publicity regarding our police officers it might be a good thing for the public to outgun them.
:lol: indeed!

No they aren't. Have you seen what they carry in squad cars let alone the stuff they can call in like APCs and squads of paramilitaries?
Quiet you. Let me play dumb now and again. :wenger:

Carolina Red

Staff
They really are. I don't like killing but I'm tempted to take it out hunting. The dogs would appreciate a whack of venison, I'm sure.
I would absolutely love having a go at hunting in the Great White North, although I may have to upgrade from my current 30-06 to something with a bit more oomph.

We've got good hunting around where I'm from, but it's nothing like what you folks have up there.

Carolina Red

Staff
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...k-westboro-protesters-orlando-funeral-n595311

Angels Quietly Block Westboro Protesters at Orlando Funeral

As thousands gathered in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday to mourn the death of Christopher Andrew Leinonen, who was killed last weekend during the worst mass shooting in modern history, a handful of protesters from Westboro Baptist Church were among them.

But their incendiary, anti-gay signs were met by counter-protesters who've made a tradition of blocking them out with a powerful symbol: angel wings.

Nucks

RT History Department
Nice to see you making judgements about random strangers on an internet forum as well. You would fit in well with those radical idiots.
It was a joke, get over yourself.

Also, looks like I was right?

Call me Nuckstradamus from now on please.

DenisIrwin

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...k-westboro-protesters-orlando-funeral-n595311

Angels Quietly Block Westboro Protesters at Orlando Funeral

As thousands gathered in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday to mourn the death of Christopher Andrew Leinonen, who was killed last weekend during the worst mass shooting in modern history, a handful of protesters from Westboro Baptist Church were among them.

But their incendiary, anti-gay signs were met by counter-protesters who've made a tradition of blocking them out with a powerful symbol: angel wings.

I hardly think that "do not enter" sign was necessary.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The resident FB right-wingers are outraged the released FBI transcripts omitted the ISIS pledge by Mateen.

They can't see outside their little bubble that this nut was simply looking for infamy. He searched for the shooting on social media during the act. Calling 9/11 and pledging allegiance was simply his way of notoriety.

RedDevil@84

Suggestions that the shooter was Gay.
If that is indeed true, like to see how IS backtrack.
IS hardly has a problem with hypocrisy. It is not like anyone would interview them and ask "Know what would you say"

Their followers are anyways so far away from reality that nothing of this sort would open their eyes.

Carolina Red

Staff
Why do you think there's a discrepancy with the 2 articles? It's so hard to know what to believe nowadays
Well...

The Telegraph article is about his gay lover saying he shot up the club because he got HIV.

The Yahoo article says the FBI has found no evidence he had a gay lover.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
That doesn't seem like a proper ABC site. More like a parody/satire/bullshit one? Check the headlines on the right...

Secret Service Agent Says Obama Is Gay & Muslim In New Tell-All Book
Drug Kingpin Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman Escapes Mexican Prison Once Again
Ted Cruz: “I Will Endorse Donald Trump For President If He Makes Masturbation Illegal”
Omar Mateen’s Final Text To Wife Released: “I’m Gay, That’s Why I’m Doing This.”
DRUGS IN COLORADO: New Deadly Strain Of Marijuana Turning Users Gay

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
"Secret Service Agent says Obama is Gay an Muslim in New Tell-All Book " - One of the links :lol::lol:

I'm fairly sure thats not the real ABC news website.