Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I'm not a big fan but he's been briliant in some of our best performances in the crunch end of the season. He's really excelled in Mourinho's man-marking setup. If he played that well all the time he'd be as good as Azpiliceuta.

Nick7

Been a rock tonight so far. Hopefully he keeps it up, he'll need to as he's getting no help on the left.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Mourinho realized his talents and his limits and plays him to his strength. Feel more comfortable with him now in LB than anyone else.

Been good so far but unless we sort Miki out in front of him one of these Traore attacks is going to slip through.

Walters_19_MuFc

Doesn't give us much going forward, but defensively, he's been great as usual.

It kind of suits Mourinho's typical full back paring. He normally has an attacking full back and a defensive one.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Another player, like Rojo, who is gradually winning over fans including me, under Mourinho. Great squad player.

AndyJ1985

As a squad player I've no issue with him. Defensively he's fine. Done very well tonight.

Raw

This guy has given himself a guaranteed place in the squad next season. He's been really good in the last few games, but that final performance was magnificent.

Giggsy92

MOTM for me, think he's had a fairly decent second half of the season bar the odd bad game. Certainly done enough to justify a place in the squad next year.

Alabaster Codify7

Another lad who isn't in general, our standard, but delivers when it matters. Matteo was solid tonight, when it mattered the most. He's a dude who I can imagine wants better than a squad role and, if so, I'll wish him the very best - coz he turns a shift in.

Status
Not open for further replies.