Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidders

He was woeful yet again yesterday, Bailly covered him so much it eventually led to his injury, during the first half he played such a high line he probably had more time and space than any other United player but he is so lacking in confidence the first thing he looked to do was play it backwards or at best square to Herrera who then played it backwards.

klayton88

The turd that just won't flush. Latest reports are it's complicated... What exactly is complicated? I'd take 500k for him.

buckooo1978

Darmian has been awful for a long time and clearly wants to go....

with Fosu-Mensah on loan though he surely won't be leaving this season..... hard to believe he will still be an important squad member

Litch

Another strange one, he was as good as gone yet he's still here. I guess the Tony injury change the whole transfer....

Shady

His 4th season here? fecking shocking how long we hold on to players who clearly aren't good enough.

Another strange one, he was as good as gone yet he's still here. I guess the Tony injury change the whole transfer....
The only clubs that are going to buy him are in Italy, so have another couple of weeks.

My guess is that he will feature in the first few games as we are short, and then be flogged before 31 August.

Erics_Collar

I mean, what else can you say?

The lad appears to be a functioning human being who can breathe on his own. Not much else going for him.

Santos J

Was getting rinsed in the first half but wasn't that bad in the 2nd I don't think, we were more in control though so probably down to that more than anything.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Thought he was great until the last 5-10 minutes when he went to shit a bit, but maybe he was tired I guess. I actually thought he was possibly our best player first half though weirdly, very aggressive and composed in defence. Him, Pogba and Fred were all big positives from the game for me overall though.

NinjaFletch

I mean, what else can you say?

The lad appears to be a functioning human being who can breathe on his own. Not much else going for him.
That's not true.

To be fair to the lad he can grow a pretty thick looking bit of facial hair.

Admittedly only on two very small patches either side of his jaw, but it's something.

NinjaFletch

Thought he was great until the last 5-10 minutes when he went to shit a bit, but maybe he was tired I guess. I actually thought he was possibly our best player first half though weirdly, very aggressive and composed in defence. Him, Pogba and Fred were all big positives from the game for me overall though.
:houllier:

He got absolutely rinsed to the point Mourinho had to play Mata as a striker should Rashford could come across and help him out.

TwoSheds

:houllier:

He got absolutely rinsed to the point Mourinho had to play Mata as a striker should Rashford could come across and help him out.
Are you sure that's not just because Mata's a bit wank though?

TwoSheds

Didn't help him, but Gray still had him on toast.
Don't get me wrong, I think they have to be the most static right hand side in the league but I think Darmian defended pretty well today until it went a bit pear shaped at the end. Gray will always beat players sometimes, he's quick and a very good dribbler. Didn't create all that much in the end though.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor. Makes Valencia look like prime Maicon. Didn't help with Mata playing on same side.

Acquire Me

I agree. He showed up tonight. Keep him, play him and he might become what we hoped he would be.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Hope they don't watch the PL in Italy, will be hard to shift then.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Play young at RB until Tony is back. Surely TFM would have been a better option to keep at the club. Truly dreadful.

el3mel

He's a disgrace of a footballer.

Hopefully no club wanted him watched this game otherwise we'll stuck with him.

20m for him we were asking huh ? He's not worth anything higher than 10m.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Some harsh comments. Was up against Gray alone, on numerous occasions. Most defenders would find that hard.

WPMUFC

Come on guys, the bloke is completely checked out. He's spent all pre-season looking for a move, he has stated openly he wants to leave, and the only reason he's playing is because of injuries.

The dude has no incentive to play because he's back down to the bench or reserves the moment either valencia or dalot can run for more than 60 seconds without any injury hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.