Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud7

The problem is that everyone will start demanding his wages. Rashford is the main one I'm thinking of, and perhaps Greenwood a couple of years down the line. Even this summer if we start making moves for Pepe/Sancho, they'll ask for ridiculous wages.

I would love him here, but that's what I'm afraid of.
If the players already at the club perform to the level required then they can demand such wages. If they’re nowhere near the level that we need and they’re still demanding astronomical wages they can feck off. I love Rashy, but if he thinks he’s worth as much wages as De Ligt, with his current levels, then he’s off his rocker.

RedDevilRoshi

Don't know why people come here just to say its not happening. It doesn't really matter, does it? People will always believe what they want to believe, especially when there is a chance, however small it be.
You don't think it's happening? Good for you, no use of writing essays to prove it ain't happening,especially when all you can do is guess. Let us have this hope, even if it's false

Well said my fellow muppet!

This is happening! :drool:

Cloud7

Don't know why people come here just to say its not happening. It doesn't really matter, does it? People will always believe what they want to believe, especially when there is a chance, however small it be.
You don't think it's happening? Good for you, no use of writing essays to prove it ain't happening,especially when all you can do is guess. Let us have this hope, even if it's false
Hear hear! This thread is for wanking about this transfer. If you want to throw water on yourself do it in another thread. I for one can’t wait for the “De Ligt welcome to Manchester United” YouTube video.

Giggsyking

for 98 m euros

we can have a dual dutch center backs 70 De Ligt + 28 m euros Toby

for the price of one Koulibaly

Red00012

A Sunday before a bank holiday Monday? No chance this will pick up until Tuesday in the UK. Might hear something from Europe tomorrow though?
Ed has a few floating days to take so he’s off until Wednesday.

freshibal

the ultimate combination is genius and insanity
This seem to be triggering people to make angry comments, no idea why it's just harmless speculation.

Satissh12

@_PaulHayward: Hope this fine young player doesn't get railroaded by his agent into joining the wrong club. Somebody needs to protect him from his agent's greed and his own temptation to accept a huge wage from a club in trouble.

What is Hayward's problem with us??

Giggsyking

@_PaulHayward: Hope this fine young player doesn't get railroaded by his agent into joining the wrong club. Somebody needs to protect him from his agent's greed and his own temptation to accept a huge wage from a club in trouble.

Who the feck is Hayward?

sveisa

I think we'll get him. He's so young he can easily play for us for several years and then feck off to Madrid or Barca for his prime years, as a rich man. I wouldn't be so hopeful if he was 26.

NWRed

for 98 m euros

we can have a dual dutch center backs 70 De Ligt + 28 m euros Toby

for the price of one Koulibaly
I'm not saying we can't afford it but even if we could sign both for the same transfer and agents fees, the combined wages for de Ligt and Alderweireld would far exceed the budget for Koulibaly.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Funnily enough, Barcelona isn't really the club that I would describe as the right one, in the last seasons they have bought talented players with no idea about how to use them and simply let them rot on the bench and put them in less than ideal roles. The old guard is still pretty good and it allows them to be at the top but they are not exactly good with the newer signings. They are acting like Galactico Real Madrid.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Seriously, how likely do we think this is? Do we reckon we are genuinely close to getting this done? I see we're still second favourites with the bookies.

GJNJ

Mino wants a weekly wage as well!!!

If it gets it over the line then fine.

ArjenIsM3

Seriously, how likely do we think this is? Do we reckon we are genuinely close to getting this done? I see we're still second favourites with the bookies.
Bookies are probably right. I still think it's all just a ploy to get Barca to pay up. We're the backup option in case they won't

Sanche7

This seem to be triggering people to make angry comments, no idea why it's just harmless speculation.
I think people are afraid that this will all end up in tears and pain. They can’t stop thinking about it even though they want to and this thread is a constant reminder that it could be happening. They are torn, there’s an internal struggle going on and they are posting negative stuff so that the muppets would start thinking logically and stop acting like this is done. But little do they know that there’s no logic in muppetry and the pain, tears and joy are just another day in the life of a muppet. Here’s to all the muppets, let no one stop you :devil:
# Announcedeli5t :wenger:

littlepeasoup

Funnily enough, Barcelona isn't really the club that I would describe as the right one, in the last seasons they have bought talented players with no idea about how to use them and simply let them rot on the bench and put them in less than ideal roles. The old guard is still pretty good and it allows them to be at the top but they are not exactly good with the newer signings. They are acting like Galactico Real Madrid.
Personally think Barcelona are f*cked when Messi leaves/retires/ascends.

Status
Not open for further replies.