g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The only big difference between Barcelona and United is Messi. They've been doing the same stupid shit United have been doing on a larger scale but Messi has covered their asses enough to not make it look worse.
They've bought a lot better than we have, despite the wasted talent along the way.

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
from a footballing perspective, PSG offers him little regular challenge in the league, having to hope for a European run to get the challenges he's after, exactly the same as at Ajax except winning the French league with PSG is even less of a challenge, only for a lot more money

can't see that being at all what he's after regardless of the quality of their coach and their players. to me, De Ligt is too much of a football fan to ever consider PSG

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Mohamed Bouhafsi is at RMC isn't he? He's reliable is he not?

If his name is on that report in any way.. ominous.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Matthijs de Ligt's dossier is expected to have an epilogue in the coming days. According to our information, only PSG and Barça are still in the race.

Where will Matthijs from Ligt play next season? Last April, the departure of the captain of Ajax at the end of the season was announced despite a contract termination in June 2021. Since then, the biggest European clubs such as Juventus Turin, Bayern Munich, Manchester United, PSG and Barça tried to convince him. According to our information only of them of them are still in the race.

De Ligt will decide in the coming days
In pole since a good moment to make sign the nugget Dutch, Barça would have been joined by the PSG . A real priority decided by Nasser Al-Khelaïfi for Paris, the teams of Antero Henrique made a lot of progress in the negotiations and got closer to the demands of the De Ligt clan. It would be a matter of days and not weeks to know who will sign Matthijs De Ligt.

A transfer to around 75 million
It remains to be seen how much the 19-year-old player's buying club will have to pay. The demands of his agent Mino Raiola cooled Barça who flatly refused to increase his offer of 70 million. Thus, it will spend about 75 million euros to seduce Ajax Amsterdam and Mino Raiola.

(As in the twitter thread)

Raven

I'd be pretty disappointed if he chose PSG. He would actually go down in my estimations.

El-Manos

Was never happening but still disappointed. Jones and Smalling to look forward to once again :rolleyes:

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Tbf RMC is only reliable regarding french players if im not mistaken.

This is the last push over the hill. Believe!

United_We_Stand

Who cares, we've never been linked with him (apart from the obvious Raiola leaks), and he was never going to choose us over Barca and PSG.

Dolf

If he goes to PSG then everything he said was bullshit and he goes purely for the money.

Womp

idiot
They don't. They just said a decision is coming soon and threw PSG into the mix.
They didn't just throw them into the mix. They said they were the only club along with Barca who even had a shout. That's not simply throwing them into the mix.

hardgour

I'm not sure how to take this news from RMC. Yes Bouhafsi name is on it, but he isnt the writer really (JR and Bouhafsi). And a lot of it is speculation and "our sources" quoted.

I honestly think that no one really knows, and DeLigt loves to fool with the media. Raiola wants more money, so I wouldnt be surprised if he is still working for the best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.