Max Aarons

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You were the one who jumped on my notion and was crying to start with.

All I did was to tell Adnan that having physical attributes is good but what matters is the cerebral and technical skills. When Adnan thought I was dissing Aarons' technique, I told him Aarons' technique looks quite excellent although Trent is still the better passer but alas, someone had to cry on my mention because of this notion. This is really ridiculous and funny. Whether you cry or not, fact remains that Trent is a fantastic passer and Felix is fantastic talent.
I'm crying am I? :lol: I'm quite enjoying it. The odd mentalist adds to the enjoyment of this place.

Bet Adnan, someone who has the rare distinction of commenting on a player he's actually watched, must have been thrilled to have such a guru 'tell' him about his 'cerebral' skills. Thanks Professor X.
So good of you to cut into posts when the argument started with Adnan comparing Trent and Aaron's physical attributes. Excellent! We already know the nutter who jumped into discourse they know nothing about. You've got the platform.
The irony of accusing someone of knowing nothing. I asked you how you'd come to this conclusion and you then proceeded to imply anyone who doesn't agree with you is a clown.

And you're still rambling on about me not agreeing with you on your view of TAA's passing. I asked you before to quote where I've said that and you skipped over it. So let's see it. It would be a rare treat for you to add some substance to your squawking.

After being told you know nothing so often I'd forgive you of you were beginning to believe you were Jon Snow.

Kaglish10

I'm crying am I? :lol: I'm quite enjoying it. The odd mentalist adds to the enjoyment of this place.

Bet Adnan, someone who has the rare distinction of commenting on a player he's actually watched, must have been thrilled to have such a guru 'tell' him about his 'cerebral' skills. Thanks Professor X.

The irony of accusing someone of knowing nothing. I asked you how you'd come to this conclusion and you then proceeded to imply anyone who doesn't agree with you is a clown.

And you're still rambling on about me not agreeing with you on your view of TAA's passing. I asked you before to quote where I've said that and you skipped over it. So let's see it. It would be a rare treat for you to add some substance to your squawking.

After being told you know nothing so often I'd forgive you of you were beginning to believe you were Jon Snow.
No, you tell me why you have got problem with me saying regardless of physical attributes, Trent is a highly cerebral technical player and he's got that going for him?

I also praised Aarons' technical skills while saying Trent was the better passer. I dissed no one not until you quoted my post and said that I had never watched Aarons. I replied that no one would argue the fact that Trent is the better passer considering it's Trent we're talking about, a player who's showcased several precise, weighted passes and crosses and he's arguably the best offensive fullback as we speak. When you consider the fact that he was previously a midfielder, this isn't even a surprise. And whether I have watched Aaron's highlights or not, games or not, I don't think we can equate Aarons to Trent when it comes to such weighted passes right now. And yes, vision is cerebral.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Banned from here? This is serious.

No, you tell me why you have got problem with me saying regardless of physical attributes, Trent is a highly cerebral technical player and he's got that going for him?

I also praised Aarons' technical skills while saying Trent was the better passer. I dissed no one not until you quoted my post and said that I had never watched Aarons. I replied that no one would argue the fact that Trent is the better passer considering it's Trent we're talking about, a player who's showcased several precise, weighted passes and crosses and he's arguably the best offensive fullback as we speak. When you consider the fact that he was previously a midfielder, this isn't even a surprise. And whether I have watched Aaron's highlights or not, games or not, I don't think we can equate Aarons to Trent when it comes to such weighted passes right now. And yes, vision is cerebral.
Are you drunk? I'll say it, yet again: show me where I've said I've got a problem with it. You keep rambling on about this and I keep telling you, I never said it. So quote me.

Yes I did say you hadnt watched Aarons, because, guess what? You've never watched Aarons. Do you know how I know you've never watched Aarons? Because you said you had never watched Aarons.

Kaglish10

Brilliant!

As I say, stark raving :lol:
This is what you're focused on despite all what I said in the post. :D

Well, maybe until I have seen Aarons in a game with my own very eyes just like people have been advocating (I have only seen his highlight), I don't think I can compare him to Trent right now. Sorry. Trent's weighted passes are just too good.

Scholsey2004

Sounds like we've tied up wan bissaka if you believe the reports. I'd still like Aarons as Young's replacement but right now that can't be a priority considering what else we need.

prateik

Sounds like we've tied up wan bissaka if you believe the reports. I'd still like Aarons as Young's replacement but right now that can't be a priority considering what else we need.
How many RBs do we need?

Ekeke

Yes. We have Shaw, wan bissaka, dalot and young. I'm suggesting Aarons could replace young. Why is that so remarkable to you?
Because we gave him a new contract and Ole has talked him up? And Young is vastly experienced while Arons hasnt played in the premier league. So they have completely different roles

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
All these are pointless until you tell us what's eating you deep.
Several facts, fans' posts, coaches statement, deployed position backed up my claim as regard to Van de Beek's position, so what are you still crying about? Is this thread about Van de beek?

Tell us what's your point as regard to Max and Trent's passing skills or keep moving if you've got nothing tangible to say.
I will do that when you show me where I mentioned Aaron’s and Trent’s passing abilities.

Sanche7

Let's buy proper a LB if we want a LB instead of playing RBs at LB and vice versa. The Junior Firpo lad looks like a steal for 20ish million and if we want someone more experienced, there is Telles, who is apparently available for 40 mill Euros.
Aarons is not ready yet, Bissaka is slightly more developed than he is. But if it was up to me, I would have invested in Aarons.

beingshe7don

We already have Dalot who just turned 20 and we are getting Wan Bassaka whose 21.... Getting Aarons would be complete stupidity... More so, getting Aarons instead of AWB would only mean that we will persist with Young at RB as Aarons has no experience playing in the PL unlike AWB.

Ekeke

Bogle impressed me as the season went on. No chance we'd get James though. Think he'll start playing for Chelsea first team next season.
Yeah I agree, Chelsea wouldnt sell him to us or at least not without fleecing us. But I see a bit more talent in both of them with Arons maybe 3rd of the super young fullbacks in the championship

Adnan

Talent Spotter
To the risk of getting a ban for going out of subject (which I really want to avoid). Would you please explain to me what was Bebe's one trick?
Aarons is closer to a young Ronaldo than a young Bebe if you're gonna compare him to a young Portuguese winger we signed in the past.

The potential Aarons has is way beyond anything Bebe showed as a youngster.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Aarons is closer to a young Ronaldo than a young Bebe if you're gonna compare him to a young Portuguese winger we signed in the past.

The potential Aarons has is way beyond anything Bebe showed as a youngster.
Please believe me, that post had nothing to do with Aaron's. I just asked what was Bebe's 1 trick

Patrick08

We already have Dalot who just turned 20 and we are getting Wan Bassaka whose 21.... Getting Aarons would be complete stupidity... More so, getting Aarons instead of AWB would only mean that we will persist with Young at RB as Aarons has no experience playing in the PL unlike AWB.
Neither did AWB a season earlier. Age does not matter, if your good enough then you are ready to play and make an impact.

SambaBoy

I'd sign Aarons as well. Knowing our luck and our usual injury crisis, AWB will get injured and we will be left with playing Young for months at RB. I would be happy with Shaw, Dalot, AWB, Aarons and Young as our full-backs.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
What happens to Ethan Laird if we get either AWB or Aarons? No pathway for him for the next 10yrs.