MERGED: Rooney signs new contract!

wr8_utd

:'(
DiscoMirror #MUFC Never seen Fergie looking so defeated as he
was when explaining Rooney's desire to go. Clearly stunned by Rooney's disloyalty to him

stand_free

feck him. He's clearly an ungrateful greedy little shitehawk and we are better off without him.

Punt him in January and invest in some quality replacements and we'll be ok. MUFC existed before Rooney and will exist after he goes.

If he goes to City, that just shows the "man" he really is.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I don't understand football players.

rotherham_red

Rooney...To, Boo, or not to Boo?

I say Boo, what a fecking cnut he turned out to be. One season of transition and he wants away. What a tosser...

Drifter

American
Genuinely stunned by this news there must be a lot more to this than a contract.

MacMUFC

Wow. How fickle can United fans be. They believe the stories coming out of a bunch of rags rather then their own personal belief in players. You'd think after the Vidic debacle many would fecking learn. Its a non story designed to increase circulation for fecks sake. Not one article even comes close to mentioning a real quote.
maybe now you'll open your fecking eyes :lol:

Stretch

2.32pm Apparently Rooney was stretchered off in training today so Ferguson was telling the truth about his ankle injury.

Any bets it might have been Gazza taking his ankle out?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If you persist in this agenda bullshit in turning this into your own personal transfer wank thread/board, then I'm going to ban you.

Start a new thread and leave it in there. This is a different topic.
Don't be a twat - it's a valid point. United lose Ronaldo and barley reinvest 1/4 of the money. One of Rooney's reasons for wanting out might well be that the Ronaldo money wasn't used to strengthen and in fact things got even worse when Tevez was allowed to leave.

WAZZA-UP

Exactly. He's scum.

Plus there's better stikers out there to be bought for less money than we'll sell Rooney for.
How much can you sell a player for that has admitted he wants to go and is in the final season of his contract.. its not as though he's got a five year contract that some huge bid would have to be accepted to steal him away from the likes of Real or dare I say it CITY!! The only thing I can say is if it is PERSONAL issues off the pitch then it has to be out of the PL and up and leave where maybe the media will give him a break!!

Rahul

Once a scouser, always a scouser. How much devotion have the fans given him over the years and this is how he repays us.

No one player is bigger than the club. Just make bloody well sure we don't sell him to City please Fergie.

A rare time the press and the rags were right then I guess.

Cina

It won't be Shitty, it'll be a foreign club. The only reason I think he wants to go is to get the feck out of England and away from the media there.

kleberson_

SAF>Rooney. Simple as that. You don't hurt a legend like that, no player is bigger than the club. I hope he has played his last game for the club after this.

Devilton

BenHibbs Ben Hibbs
SAF: "We've done nothing but help him since he came to this club. #mufc is that kind of club. In March, he wanted a life contract"

Why didn't we give him one then? ;p
Why would it matter. He's just be a cnut on a long contract then? Nothing in the world SAF or this great club could do to stop that greedy, scouse cnut from staying true to his nature.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He betrayed his childhood team, he wont mind betraying us.
He's betrayed more than just his childhood team hasn't he? I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is part of the deal with Coleen; that in order to keep his family he has to leave Utd!

GlennST

Lost his Focus
If you boo him we close the door on him.

I for one dont want to do this. He's a footballer, ergo not a very smart person. He may see the error of his ways, but 70,000 booing home fans won't help.

Lets take the higher ground and move on without insult.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that only Ferguson has spoken on this issue. There's two sides to every story. I wonder what Rooney's is.

Rednails

Sky just played all interview. Commentator said SAF sounded a broken man. I know I was moved by SAFs demeanor, the thing That struck me was that SAF said all he asked of Wayne was he respected the traditions of this great club.

I'm so upset and I could murder Rooney and Stretford.

Blair

How much can you sell a player for that has admitted he wants to go and is in the final season of his contract.. its not as though he's got a five year contract that some huge bid would have to be accepted to steal him away from the likes of Real or dare I say it CITY!! The only thing I can say is if it is PERSONAL issues off the pitch then it has to be out of the PL and up and leave where maybe the media will give him a break!!
I think it'll be money oriented, so I'd be surprised if he went anywhere other than City.

pauldyson1uk

Iam gutted , he is by far our best player.
But he does not want to be here and wants to leave , let him.
We have lost and will lose again players just has good has Rooney.
More than anything I feel let down by Rooney.

I just hope he does not kick us all in the teeth by going to City , that would be the ultimate betrayal

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Listening to Sir Alex's statement at the press conference now.

Blimey, you can hear the despair and disappointment. It is gripping mind, and has blown Rooney out of the water in P.R terms for the time being. Not some slimy agent briefing the papers but Fergie in person, emotion to the fore.