Gaming Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater

RedDevilRoshi

I’m excited for this but with caution. Konami don’t fill me with much confidence after how badly they ruined PES/eFootball.

Hoping this is great though as I loved the MGS games.

Ekeke

Best MGS storyline, for those who didnt play it. I hope they do it justice. Looking forward to the game

AaronRedDevil

I can't fecking wait. I've never been so stunned and hyped in an instant when I saw him appear. Yeeeeesssss! And Vol 1 was the cherry on top. Guessing Vol 2 will be Peace Walker, MGS4(They better!) And MGS5? or Mission 51

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

I hope it gets the same level of attention to detail that RE4 got. There is so, so many little bits and pieces in MGS3 that make it special. All the codecs, all the animals, the camo, the stealth and weapon tricks, Eva's reactions to you staring at her arse in first person view. I feel like it might be too much for them if they're just focused on ultra-graphics.

Chairman Steve

MGS3 is the perfect blend of gameplay, story and Kojima quirkiness out of all the Kojima games.

I hope they keep the old mechanics in like the funny way to beat The End, as well as the ability to stare at EVA’s tits during certain cutscenes.

And I hope they bring Hayter back as Snake’s VA. Him and Snake are like Kevin Conroy and Batman at this point.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
MGS3 is the perfect blend of gameplay, story and Kojima quirkiness out of all the Kojima games.

I hope they keep the old mechanics in like the funny way to beat The End, as well as the ability to stare at EVA’s tits during certain cutscenes.

And I hope they bring Hayter back as Snake’s VA. Him and Snake are like Kevin Conroy and Batman at this point.
https://www.ign.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-3-remake-announced-playstation-showcase

Additional info released after the event confirmed that the remake will feature the original voices, presumably including David Hayter as Snake. Konami also promised “unprecedented graphics and immersive sound.”

Sweet Square

Not my favourite but it’s the best of series.

Tbh if all they do is just copy and past the gameplay/controls from MGS V then I’ll be happy.

BarstoolProphet

Looking forward to this. The battle with The End is legendary, hoping the manage to keep the suspense.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
One of the greatest games ever made. But I’m skeptical about the remake. Even the trailer has something non organic about it which is different from the original. Maybe that’s just my general disappointment with Konami speaking.

Nickosaur

One of the best games of all time. Switching up your camouflage as you moved through different areas was a cool feature. And the wildlife made things interesting too.

Just realised I played it so long ago that I genuinely can't remember much else about the gameplay :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
One of the best games of all time. Switching up your camouflage as you moved through different areas was a cool feature. And the wildlife made things interesting too.

Just realised I played it so long ago that I genuinely can't remember much else about the gameplay :lol:
Same. But I remember that ladder and that segment where you’re walking through a forest and have to take a pill or something or you’ll die, took me ages to figure out.

AaronRedDevil

Same. But I remember that ladder and that segment where you’re walking through a forest and have to take a pill or something or you’ll die, took me ages to figure out.
The sorrow? Died so many times trying to get past that part. Pressed all the buttons in a rage and the weapon wheel popped up hah.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Maybe I’ll go back to my original internet username of SOLIDUSSNAKE(12345)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Was the Sokolov mission part of the demo or something? Feel like I played that 5 times. It was glorious.

Leg-End

Please let them do this justice, no Kojima means this could be badly done but I remain hopeful, the original was top tier gaming.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Never got into these. I hate sneaking around games. Hiding in a cardboard box just doesn't give the same enjoyment as destroying everything in sight.

This said, maybe I'm wrong and you can do that in this one?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Never got into these. I hate sneaking around games. Hiding in a cardboard box just doesn't give the same enjoyment as destroying everything in sight.

This said, maybe I'm wrong and you can do that in this one?
Nerd :)