Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Just seen a quick highlights reel of his performance. He was brilliant. Quick and incisive passing as well as creating two chances. We have missed him so much this season. And will continue to do so until hes replaced.
I’d need to watch that highlight reel. I’m a massive Carrick fan but thought he looked (unsurprisingly) off the pace. Would love to be proved wrong, though.

edgar allan

I’d need to watch that highlight reel. I’m a massive Carrick fan but thought he looked (unsurprisingly) off the pace. Would love to be proved wrong, though.
I think the highlights were labelled season 2012-13
Now to be fair in comparison with Pogba's speed on the evening he looked like a young Usain Bolt.

Great player in his day but if we are expecting anything more than him to shore up a 1 nil lead for 15 mins we are in trouble.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Carrick is done at the highest level.
It's desperate times if we have to recall him for the XI.
We aren't there yet.

togg

Carrick is done at the highest level.
It's desperate times if we have to recall him for the XI.
We aren't there yet.
Yes, I reckon he knows that himself which is why he'll be retiring. But I for one am dam pleased he's going to be taking up a coaching role at United. When he's interviewed he comes across as intelligent and a realist and I think will be brilliant with the younger players. So much experience of what it takes to win and keep winning and I just feel he'll be able to communicate this very well.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Unfortunately, I can't find it. It was an instagram post from some Arabic account that popped up in my feed. I don't fully remember his entire performance but having seen this video, he did a lot of good things.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He made at least 2 great passes that could have ended up in goals when he came on, but he also got caught on the ball, which is a result of age and lack of games.

Failing to replace him is a big reason why we still struggle. He was the maestro in the team.

We need Jorginho in the summer to take over. I don’t see anyone else who could do the job.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Made several important interceptions. Positioning as good as ever.

kundalini

Miles off the pace in the first half. 2nd half suited him much better.

diplomat

Best passer on the field by a mile. Matic isn't even close, apart from long passing with time on the ball.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I can see Michael as a future manager. Thoughtful and calm but you can see that inner, quiet drive. Quiet professional.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Looks likely that he will join the coaching staff this summer.

Do you guys think he will be a successful coach?

Kostur

海尔的老板

'Slightly different experience for me today, one I certainly enjoyed. It’s all part of the learning process. More importantly it was the 3 points we wanted
Manchester United'

Seems that Mou's kid is also doing his badges.

deafepl

Looks likely that he will join the coaching staff this summer.

Do you guys think he will be a successful coach?
I hope he will be a successful coach, he played in many different systems under Fergie, Moyes, LVG and Jose at United, maybe it will have a massive influence on his coaching.

Pep Guardiola has brought football to the Premier League that LVG failed to do it and Carrick used to be beast under LVG, I think it may tempt Carrick to adopt Pep Guardiola and LVG's style of play - possession with intent to attack.

If he managing sides like the U23, the championship or League one teams, I'll be watching him to see what his style of play and how he coach. It would be interesting.

haram

Very intelligent player with a vast amount of experience. Great to see him as a coach.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sounds like Carrick the coach is already doing the business :keano:

Giggs86

I can see him being our own Pep/Enrique/Zidane one day. Think he'll be an amazing coach.

Robertd0803

Hope he gets a proper send off at our last game at Old Trafford this season, he truly deserves it.

automaticflare

Best English midfielder of the supposed golden generation by a mile IMO
Better than gerrard or lampard easily

The fact that the English youth system was able to produce a player like him still amazes me. There hasn’t been one before at least as long as I can remember watching footy or anyone like him in the years since he broke through.

Probably the most underrated player of the last 20 years

Jibbs

As somebody else also mentioned, of all utd ex players, I can see Carrick turning into a fantastic coach. There is certain poise and intelligence in his demeanour that says he will be our Pep, Zidane. I would absolutely love if he takes over after Mourinho.

Luke1995

It does not look like he will play again. Would be awesome to have him in the lineup at the last Old Trafford game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.