Michael Keane

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Deserves a first team thread.

Loved him tonight. Such composure. Didn't deserve to concede 5 goals.

Also, looks a bit like Conor Maynard. Just saying.

Pronewbie

Peep
Yeah was giving him praise in some other thread last night. Very composed, positionally aware and always looking to play the right pass. Rio-esque performance.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Very young for a CB. He's got a decent chance of "making it".

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He looked quite good

Trap should call him and Will up ASAP.

One of them has played for Ireland jnr levels the other hasnt. Not sure which. But both I think want to play for England sadly.

Cina

Yeah, I thought he played very well last night, looks to have a future in the EPL.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He looked quite good

Trap should call him and Will up ASAP.

One of them has played for Ireland jnr levels the other hasnt. Not sure which. But both I think want to play for England sadly.
Micheal Keane is the one you are talking about. He has played for Irish youth teams.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I didn't notice him at all till we started to tire, which is a good thing.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Impressive. Given his experience I thought he'd be a weak link for us. Not even close. After the Newcastle game he talked about how he'd never felt more tired in his life because of the size of the occasion and the pace of the game. I wonder how he feels today.

Neutral

BTV
Looked classy out there...Wootton was a bit agricultural at times, but Keane looked really promising.

And while Wootton is taking a bit of flak - we have to remember, he too had a good game until the late penalty did in his confidence, and he was always going to struggle after that.

We need to cut these kids some slack!

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Think I said in another thread...I got in to the game after the teams were announced and had him mistaken for Evans for a good 30 minutes.

Wootton was good as well. The Newcastle game helped them both a lot in terms of confidence I think, though it's far too early to say whether either will make it, or at what level. We did concede 5 goals remember.

ciderman9000000

His timing in the tackle looked outstanding. The Chelsea players would run at him and he'd just step up, no fuss, make the challenge and come away cleanly with the ball at his feet, already making the advance forward ready to start an attack, the Chelsea player left behind without a chance.

Superb play. An exciting player.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
The fact he is 19 and has 10 years improving ahead of him before he reaches his peak is a fantastic thing for United and England.

And if you think he is good wait till you see his brother.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
And if you think he is good wait till you see his brother.
Will is definitely more talented.

But I worry for him a little bit with the injury and all the competition he has in the striking department.

Michael has a better opening at the moment. With all our defensive injuries and his ability to play right back as well, he could easily make a few PL appearances before the season is done.

ben_foster

On Loan to Watford
Will is definitely more talented.

But I worry for him a little bit with the injury and all the competition he has in the striking department.

Michael has a better opening at the moment. With all our defensive injuries and his ability to play right back as well, he could easily make a few PL appearances before the season is done.

talent isnt evrything.....especially at united. fabio is more talented than rafa.......but rafa fecking loves a battle, is harder and more determined.

Member 39557

His timing in the tackle looked outstanding. The Chelsea players would run at him and he'd just step up, no fuss, make the challenge and come away cleanly with the ball at his feet, already making the advance forward ready to start an attack, the Chelsea player left behind without a chance.

Superb play. An exciting player.
Yes, there was a five minute spell after Wooton's headed blunder where Keane really stepped up to the plate and looked like a very good player.

Nathan

Stupid question - is this kid related to Roy Keane. He does look very assured and again with more games like last night he will improve.

beergod

The greatest compliment I can give him after last night is to wonder wtf were we thinking playing Carrick at CB instead of him last week against Braga.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Nope. Apart from the foreigners who call themselves Dubliners, we're more like the Scots and the Welsh - relatively pure. Unlike the English. The English are mongrels.
I saw a fax by Nick Grifin once when he spoke aboutr the island of Ireland in those terms. I used to wonder who he was talking to.

Will Absolute

Your mother's father or your father's father? Nazism is, of course, only passed down from the male line.
My mother's father was a leprechaun. So his magical input counteracts the evil Nazi gene.

Or so I tell myself. My attraction to men with small moustaches is worrying though. I'm hoping it's just incipient homosexuality.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Nope. Apart from the foreigners who call themselves Dubliners, we're more like the Scots and the Welsh - relatively pure. Unlike the English. The English are mongrels.
You say pure - I say inbred. Lets not quibble though. Both the Keane lads look like they have a real shot.