Michael Owen has always been a cringe monster

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I remember he had a race horse back then, he used to tweet about it. It couldnt be him that took care of the horses. He probably only knew about "my horse go fast brrrrrrrr" and "first horse to finish wins".

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Odd guy but easy to forget how dangerous a striker he was. As a youngster he was insanely talented.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
This can’t come as a shock to his wife. Loyalty was never one of his strengths.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is there any possibility that Michael Owen is self-aware and this is all some comedy act he does?

and by any I mean more than 0.000000000%

Ludens the Red

Football’s answer to James Bond with his suave seduction technique.
I like how he says people thinks he’s nice till they meet him.
No Michael, most people think you’re a cock in general.

People are mocking his “lines” but ultimately as a footballer/ex footballer it doesn’t matter how shit your lines are, women will still eat it up, engage and send you their nudes anyway. What’s the point beating around the bush?
If it’s possible I actually think she comes across as a bigger cnut. She knows he’s married and got involved. Sends him nudes so easily and then released the story to the press. They deserve each other.

Oldyella

I like how he says people thinks he’s nice till they meet him.
No Michael, most people think you’re a cock in general.

People are mocking his “lines” but ultimately as a footballer/ex footballer it doesn’t matter how shit your lines are, women will still eat it up, engage and send you their nudes anyway. What’s the point beating around the bush?
If it’s possible I actually think she comes across as a bigger cnut. She knows he’s married and got involved. Sends him nudes so easily and then released the story to the press. They deserve each other.
She's got form for it apparently. Sold stories to the press about several different married men.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Shamefully I clicked on the article. Few things I noticed, one was they listed Man Utd before Liverpool when listing former clubs. She isn’t even attractive and then his weird requests like ‘20 should do’ :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Football’s answer to James Bond with his suave seduction technique.
He flirts exactly as I expected. He can’t even be a normal rat.

mu4c_20le

" The football star allegedly continued: 'Well you went straight in there with a pic of your t**s so there's no point taking a back step now. Hmmm. Not bad. Great t***. "

Mr Owen became a racehorse breeder after football and in another message allegedly invited Miss Jane to meet him at the races in April, saying: 'How far are you from Doncaster? I'm there in a couple of weeks for a couple of days so if it was close I'd have suggested we meet for a debate.'

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Pretty sure Owen knows he’s married too mate

Mike Smalling

Saw this on Reddit. Apologies if already posted in this thread:

Last edited:

Champagne Football

19 times out of 20, a footballer/ex footballer will end up in bed with a bird they flirt with online, without it ending up in the tabloids after, so they probably feel the risks are worth it.

Biggest mistake Owen ever made was getting into punditry. He should have been able to accept that he's a charisma vacuum.

I'll always have a tiny bit of respect for him though for scoring that last second winner against City. I was buzzing for days after that beautiful moment.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Don't think anyone can beat the Ronnie "u,me,feck?" line.
Not familiar with that one, but are you familiar with Serge Gainsbourg's "I want to feck her" sitting next to Whitney Houston? He did cringe in a certain style :wenger:

Red Stone

"told Rebecca he had viewed one image 65 times."

Why is no-one talking about how fecking weird it is that he is keeping count? The man has to be a cyborg.

Adcuth

Surely he could find better birds to risk his marriage with. Shes not the best like

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
How much would he go for in today's market as a 20 year old (same age as sancho,greenwood,foden) ?

Mind you as a 20 year old he already had won the golden boot twice on the bounce and was joint top scorer with yorke who went on to win golden boot in the third year, otherwise he would have won it thrice on the trot.

I reckon not less than 125m pounds (not euros) and the dippers unlike us don't sell cheap.

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
How much would he go for in today's market as a 20 year old (same age as sancho,greenwood,foden) ?

Mind you as a 20 year old he already had won the golden boot twice on the bounce and was joint top scorer with yorke who went on to win golden boot in the third year, otherwise he would have won it thrice on the trot.

I reckon not less than 125m pounds (not euros) and the dippers unlike us don't sell cheap.
He'd be at Mbappe level hype and go for that level of money. Liverpool player and English and the kinda look the British press loves. The hype would be unreal.