Mike Summerbee

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
Summerbee added: 'I am already fed up of seeing and reading about that Rooney goal. It was special - any football fan would admit that - but you can have too much of it.

'The day after the derby I came back from watching my grandson score two goals in his Sunday morning match, switched on the telly and there was that goal again. 'I turned over to Antiques Roadshow.'
City's trophy cabinet was on there.
:lol::lol::lol:

Excal

Summerbee added: 'I am already fed up of seeing and reading about that Rooney goal. It was special - any football fan would admit that - but you can have too much of it.

'The day after the derby I came back from watching my grandson score two goals in his Sunday morning match, switched on the telly and there was that goal again.
...I'm sorry, were you expecting them to show your grandson's goals instead?

MUFCgal

'There are many City fans who will be sick of hearing that United are looking over their shoulder at us. But I believe the Reds are not hearing us coming behind them but are looking at us right alongside now'
What fecking planet does this moron live on? No Mike, they aren't alongside us now. They are still a long way behind us, how about City winning some trophies (namely leagues and European Cups) before you claim they are alongside us?

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Alternatively, not be 8 points behind having played a game more in the league.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol:

What did they win? and playing against whom?
They won against Barcelona in pre season friendly. Summerbee is really a moron.

Barcelona's team
Pinto; Montoya (Alves, 46), Puyol (Marc Bartra, 30), Fontas (Pique, 65), Maxwell; Sergio; Yaya Toure (Jonathan, 46), Gudjohnsen (Keita, 46); Jeffren Gai, 54), Bojan (Ibrahimovic, 46), Pedro (Messi, 46)

Diablodave

Pundit with Steve Buce on Norwich game here....

Already getting giddy about being "contenders" isnt nervous at all because he believes they can do this.

Should we fasten the seatbelts for some carcrash tv?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Pundit with Steve Buce on Norwich game here....

Already getting giddy about being "contenders" isnt nervous at all because he believes they can do this.

Should we fasten the seatbelts for some carcrash tv?
" If we'd had Tevez we'd have won the league by now".

Is that how it works Mike? Well i might add if we hadn't had so many injuries we'd have won by Christmas ;)

He just gets more and more bitter and desperate

Liam147

On Probation
Vidic and smalling had them in their pockets for most of it and were both (arguably) just as good, he did give smalling his dues though but by god he's deluded; Someday City will come to OT and rip us apart? Get real...
Just thought I'd quote this. Haven't watched much of the City game, just saw him in his City tie and jacket. Can't believe the guy's been employed by sky again after that 2-1. Surely he hasn't been as moronic as last time?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just thought I'd quote this. Haven't watched much of the City game, just saw him in his City tie and jacket. Can't believe the guy's been employed by sky again after that 2-1. Surely he hasn't been as moronic as last time?
He's a last minute stand in. David Pleat was unavailable

Agent Red

Waxing lyrical about Tevez, who's made it clear he doesn't give two shits about City or Manchester. 'Such a lovely bloke' for goodness sake, his behaviour this season represented all the kind of selfishness and greed that football is infamous for.

MUFCgal

Bitter old man.

Could he have sucked on Tevez anymore there? Really pathetic.

A man who walks out on his club for most of the season, makes it clear he doesn't give two shits about them. Moans about Manchester, and complains he was treated bad by City. The only reason he's there is because they couldn't get him a club in January.

And, they've a cheek to call us desperate.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wonder what he thought about Tevez when he fecked off in the middle of the season to play golf?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Was just watching the video above and seen this in the 'videos related' section

:lol: He's some sort of wild animal/human-being.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Summerbee's fine. He can't be arsed pretending to sit on the fence or playing the reasonable card just to avoid pissing people off.

More guest pundits should be like this. None of them ever say anything interesting anyway.

lysglimt

Scout
I don't know what I dislike more - people like Summerbee who openly says when he really feels - or quite a few others who are trying madly to sound neutral but when you deep in your heart knows that they hate one of the clubs they are commentating

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Hopefully Sky don't wheel him out, being MNF and all. It's normall just Gaz and the presenter.