Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

kaku06

Vulgarian
I think i hate this twat more than any manager ever managed in the PL. Obnoxious bellend.

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
Lucky general but I still expect Liverpool and Man City to finish the season ahead of his Arsenal team.
Not Liverpool based on their performances, especially away where they struggle to win games.

Their team is also nothing special that I would expect them to kick on and go on a massive win streak in the same way City can.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
You would do because you are trolling on a United forum.

Go enjoy your win instead.
Can't speak for him but it's definitely become part of the enjoyment watching people losing their sh*t about Arteta. Just like we can't wait to hear what Pep and Klopp will say or do after an unusual game wether they win, lose or draw. ;)

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Can't speak for him but it's definitely become part of the enjoyment watching people losing their sh*t about Arteta. Just like we can't wait to hear what Pep and Klopp will say or do after an unusual game wether they win, lose or draw. ;)
The hatred toward Arteta, is kind of a recognition for the work he has done for Arsenal. It is a positive sign.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Yes that goofy clown klopp is just as bad.Conte is no longer here so nobody cares.
For pure entertainment their styles are probably better suited to tiktok short video than the calm one sitting on the bench .

Fts 74

For pure entertainment their styles are probably better suited to tiktok short video than the calm one sitting on the bench .
I do wish sometimes our manager would show some emotion, but klopp and Arteta come across as completely unhinged its not a good look oh yes pashun they call it apparently.

Fts 74

Last season was unbearable. He spent almost all the game outside the technical area on the touch line. I was hoping someone would "overrun" the ball and wipe him out to prove a point.
No need for it, but he seems to get away with it.
If I was a player I'd do it!

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Justice at last. The PL will be a safe haven this weekend.

Bucephalus74

Supports
Arsenal
Agreed. Petulant man child with faux hardman act when he'd get folded up like recycling by anyone with anything about them.
Seriously? He did actually have an extended period in the PL as a DM. Demean him as a coach as Lego-Pep if you like, but for his playing career, he was a real hardman not a faux one.

always_hoping

Not Liverpool based on their performances, especially away where they struggle to win games.

Their team is also nothing special that I would expect them to kick on and go on a massive win streak in the same way City can.
City I think will finish on less points than last seasons 89 points. Liverpool have now played City, Newcastle, Tottenham away all sides I expect them to beat in Anfield and should also beat Arsenal there at the end of this month. Those results alone will put them in a very healthy position.

They don't look convincing in games yet have a habit of finding ways to win with plenty of luck. Getting a lot of injuries is the only way I don't see them finishing in the top two.

Garnacho's Shoelaces

Seriously? He did actually have an extended period in the PL as a DM. Demean him as a coach as Lego-Pep if you like, but for his playing career, he was a real hardman not a faux one.
You make a relevant observation but he strikes me as the person who squares up when they know they are protected by circumstance. The passive-aggresive guy in the office or the sibling who acts up in front of parents. I find it all a bit embarrassing. I respect him as a coach but his touchline antics make it difficult to warm to him as neutral/rival. It's difficult for you to see it as he's a cnut, but he's your cnut. Reverse situation of Bruno.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Eh, more of a DLP than a DM if we’re being honest.

Bucephalus74

Supports
Arsenal
You make a relevant observation but he strikes me as the person who squares up when they know they are protected by circumstance. The passive-aggresive guy in the office or the sibling who acts up in front of parents. I find it all a bit embarrassing. I respect him as a coach but his touchline antics make it difficult to warm to him as neutral/rival. It's difficult for you to see it as he's a cnut, but he's your cnut. Reverse situation of Bruno.
Of course he's a complete cnut and our cnut. I respect and understand that. His touchline antics are ridiculous, but so was Wenger's "I didn't see that." But he was a proper hard man in his day. There are some faux ones roaming about, in managerial ranks and sadly amongst current players too. Whatever you might think of Arteta as either a rival, a neutral, or an Arsenal fan (and we argue about him too), he's not a faux hard man.

AshRK

All these late stoppage goals surely must lead to a title win. SAF had them, Klopp had them. But if you don't win the title after all this then doubts will creep in eventually. Do not think they can continue to call themselves underdogs anymore. This is the season they should go all out.