g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

MLS 2016

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Morrow's been surprisingly poor against a poor footballer in Shelton. How can someone so bad struggle against such a poor player?

And why is Vanney not trying to push up and put pressure on NYCFC? Why are we still sitting back and allowing them time on the ball?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We can really open this defence up if we can at least get some control on the ball. That was a good passage of play there. More of this!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Once again, what are you doing Vanney? This is a team that's weak at the back, and we aren't even pushing up against them! Why?!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This NYCFC was there for the taking, and we let them take control of the match! I don't get it, why did Vanney not try to get our front 3 on the ball as often as possible? How was it a good idea to play on the counter against a team that conceded 3 goals against Chicago of all teams?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Shame King Eric doesn't have anything to do with the Cosmos any more, there'd be a serious reason to follow them.

New York/Orlando on Sky tonight, should be worth a gander.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
shame.....hopefully there will be streams for this NASL(first time hearing for this league to be honest).
There almost always is, usually on youtube. America is incredibly easy to follow their league, streams, huge amount of statistical data available too afterwards.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Oso not in the Canada squad again. Floro can get fecked. Arfield should be a good pick up though, looked handy enough for Burnley.

Missed the first two TFC matches with exams and my own football. Should get to see the match tomorrow though.

limerickcitykid

Refs are fecking garbage. Bradley has been shit and Babouli is shite too. I don't even care if Oso isn't a winger, play him out of position and he is still miles better than Babouli.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I just read TFC's match report on their website. They actually put Bruno Cheyrou in there instead of Benoît Cheyrou. :lol::lol::lol:

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I'm starting to get into the NASL, the Rowdies, Cosmos and Strikers. It feels more organic.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha ha! Poor old Slippy G! :lol:

Turned over to the LA Galaxy v Real Salt Lake game just as Stevie Gerrard was lining up to take a penalty (undeserved by the way). Salt Lake's goalie who has saved like 17 of his 44 penalties saved it. It was an exact carbon copy of De Gea's save yesterday. Great save!

limerickcitykid

Was playing at the soccer centre in Vaughn today and saw Steven Caldwell. He was with some kids so I didn't bother him. I kept saying his name out loud though as a joke and I think he might have heard me, a few other people were staring at me too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Was playing at the soccer centre in Vaughn today and saw Steven Caldwell. He was with some kids so I didn't bother him. I kept saying his name out loud though as a joke and I think he might have heard me, a few other people were staring at me too.
Was it a subtle call, or was it really that obvious that you got some stares? :lol:

limerickcitykid

Was it a subtle call, or was it really that obvious that you got some stares? :lol:
He was standing in the lobby and I was coming down the stairs and I said pretty loudly holy shit its Steven Caldwell and this woman on the stairs started staring at me and he kind of looked up and we made eye contact. Then I was standing about 10 feet from him just saying to my brothers and friends shit like should I ask him for a picture and does anyone have a pen so he can sign my shirt. I was just acting like an idiot so it was pretty obvious, I don't think everyone there would have even known who he was so they were probably just more confused about why I just kept saying Steven Caldwell.