Mo Salah

Flexdegea

He must the worse proclaimed best player in the world ever, always thought that was bonkers the hype he was getting around the time he scored that goal against city was it at start of the season, all the Scouse and English media all naming him the best player alive. Premature indeed he's been woeful this 2022

GlasgowCeltic

absolutely shocking second half to the season, and hes balding, expect he'll take a trip to Turkey this summer and come back a new man

Cloud7

I have never been a fan of Salah (even outside of the usual Liverpool connection where despite the rivalry I have enjoyed watching some of their players over the years) because he is not an aesthetically pleasing footballer. His game just isn't any fun to watch. Sure he gets good numbers but there are so many other players that are much more enjoyable.

Even without going outside of Liverpool Mane is more fun to watch.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I really like Salah as a player, shame for him. Carvijal bit cnuty.

Skills

Snitch
I have never been a fan of Salah (even outside of the usual Liverpool connection where despite the rivalry I have enjoyed watching some of their players over the years) because he is not an aesthetically pleasing footballer. His game just isn't any fun to watch. Sure he gets good numbers but there are so many other players that are much more enjoyable.

Even without going outside of Liverpool Mane is more fun to watch.
I'd say Manes even worse to watch.

Cloud7

I'd say Manes even worse to watch.
Maybe now but Mane has been quite explosive and direct and his style of dribbling wasn't as haphazard as Salah's

Really though I was more talking about Salah relative to other attackers around European football

PSV

absolutely shocking second half to the season, and hes balding, expect he'll take a trip to Turkey this summer and come back a new man
Shocking by his own standards though.

25 games, 22 goals & 10 assists before Christmas.
26 games, 9 goals & 6 assists after Christmas.

Even post-Christmas Salah would walk into our team.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
I like him because he sets a good example by celebrating Christmas and he isn’t intimidated by the intolerant ones. Good man.

Moby

Dick
So Salah went from being a strong shout for the Ballon D'or around the end of last year to losing AFCON in the final, getting knocked out of the WC, losing the league by 1 point, losing the CL final and Son catching him up for the golden boot as well.

Fun few months. He should be asking his agent to get an offer from Madrid asap. Will be good for everyone.

GoldanoGraham

First part of the season he was top drawer - peaking against us unfortunately - nobody can sustain that level all season and since Feb he has been bang average.

I never understand why they give the Player of the Year award out late March as he hasn’t deserved it now the season has run its entirety.

To win the Treble/Quadruple you need your best players in good form for the finals - for Liverpool, the acclaimed, greatest PL team ever, Managed by Manager of the Year, the acclaimed as good as Fergie, that wasn’t the case and in the end they fell well short.

Still, Michael Owen still thinks they are the best though…….

Ludens the Red

He doesn’t look as stupid as Carragher but all his ‘setting the record straight’ talk from Kiev was strange. You’re up against mentally monsters Real Madrid and you’re giving it all this big talk. I can imagine his and carraghers comments being plastered on the Real Madrid dressing room wall.

cyberman

Shocking by his own standards though.

25 games, 22 goals & 10 assists before Christmas.
26 games, 9 goals & 6 assists after Christmas.

Even post-Christmas Salah would walk into our team.
Post Christmas Salah was walking into Liverpools team?!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Salah at City would be frankly hilarious :lol:

Just pressure on Liverpool to get his deal done though.

Thisistheone

If they lose both Mane and Salah within 12 months and for so little, that would be nice. Maybe it is the end of the road for this Liverpool side.

Telsim

I hope both of them feck off. I just pray we are done with our shopping by then.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Forgot about Newcastle... Be the funniest of all
Newcastle would be ideal. Give us lots of money and pay him lots of dough. While making the rest of his career meaningless.

It would be better than losing him on a free. And we need exciting new youngsters blooded in now for Klopp's next four years. :devil:

bringbackbebe

Losing both Salah and Mane in one season will be a big blow for Pool but they are both in their 30s and will have to be replaced soon anyway. Liverpool should look to swallow the bitter pill and get this done with rather than drag this on for a whole season leading to a lose-lose situation like with Pogba.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
We should throw in a cheeky 80m deal just to mess with them.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We should throw in a cheeky 80m deal just to mess with them.
I would snap your hand off, reattach it and then snap it off again. Buy a worldie replacement or two with that money and watch Salah end his career in the Europa Leagues. :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I would snap your hand off, reattach it and then snap it off again. Buy a worldie replacement or two with that money and watch Salah end his career in the Europa Leagues. :lol:
Don't be ridiculous, he's a club legend and you should never wanna watch any of those in a rival's shirt, let alone that of United.