Moonwalker

Tarrou

Deserves its own thread just on account of how much it wound up the Arsenal fans

I fecking knew Sanchez would celebrate, then that cnut Lingard starts moonwalking in front of me
:lol:

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'll say it. How the feck do you moonwalk in stud? It doesn't make sense yet here it is.

Magic, that's whats gone done it.

Guoan

Supports
Beijing Guoan
"POGBA YOU UGLY...."

No doubt shouted by some fat, balding twit, banker.

Red Rom

Love how he changed the location to "Dancefloor" instead of the Emirates too on his instagram post :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Love it.

Lingard really has won me over in recent times. I'm sure he's delighted about it too.

Teja

Lingard is hilarious. I wonder if he's at practice, wearing studs and tries to do the moonwalk every time he scores in a 5v5. Or maybe he has extra time at the end of each session to practice his celebrations. Either way, I'm loving it.

Reactions: golden_blunder

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Brilliant :lol: If you celebrate like that then you HAVE to win the match, but my god Sourness and the likes must be smashing their TV's.

No wonder they didn't show it live

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I thought one of our problems was a lack of shithousery in the team, but Herrera and Lingard are both delivering their own brands of winding up and niggling the opposition. Every good team has a couple of Tuesdays.

Josep Dowling

I don’t know how to embed YouTube clips but Lee Gunner Rant’s interview cracked me up on Arsenal Fam TV. About 2 minutes when he talks about Sanchez scoring and Lingard doing the moon walk, every other word is F***.

AndyJ1985

That's much better than the dab shite. Always nice to see opposition fans wound up

Kamprad

This is the best celebration ive seen. Humiliating but in a subtle and sofisticated way haha.

Theres a clip with music. I cant post videos here but if someone else do it that would be nice.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's trolling the whole Arsenal football club and what's better; it's working! :lol:

Also, class to see him being first to the away fans every match showing love.

Lam

He’s spent 19 of his 26 years at United? Definitely through and through.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Favourite bit was Lukaku turning round to celebrate with him and then he just runs past straight over to the corner. Lukaku doesn't know what to do so just starts cupping his ears to the fans :lol:

Arsenal fans always get so furious so easily.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I'll say it. How the feck do you moonwalk in stud? It doesn't make sense yet here it is.

Magic, that's whats gone done it.
It takes a bit of practice but you can moonwalk with any footwear on any surface. When you get good at it you don't need to plant your foot on the ground, just graze against the surface to give the moonwalk a more convincing floating effect.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It takes a bit of practice but you can moonwalk with any footwear on any surface. When you get good at it you don't need to plant your foot on the ground, just graze against the surface to give the moonwalk a more convincing floating effect.
Well colour me impressed!

vodrake

He got bored of banging them in at Wembley so made the Emirates his dancefloor instead

Tarrou

I don’t know how to embed YouTube clips but Lee Gunner Rant’s interview cracked me up on Arsenal Fam TV. About 2 minutes when he talks about Sanchez scoring and Lingard doing the moon walk, every other word is F***.

was the inspiration for this thread :devil:

ZupZup

He was on Soccer AM this morning and had a chance to win some Wimbledon fans £500 by scoring a penalty... he missed but gave them £600 out of his own pocket after the show to make up for it.

What a guy.