MOTD 2022/2023

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They actually said it was a harsh red and Ian Wright bigged up Martinez.

OldSchoolManc

I am officially astonished. They all said the red was harsh and both teams could’ve been down to 4 players if applied equally. Or something along those lines…
But there is no way on earth that the red would be removed on appeal

reddyornot

Liverpool game.
Alan Shearer, Liverpool No energy.
Gary Lineker, they seem to be lacking energy and dynamism this season can you explain it Ian?.

eire-red

Just seeing the Brentford v Southampton highlights now. That pass from Da Silva for their second goal was filth.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If we appeal the red card we should be using that angle they showed on MOTD as evidence.
The question is why they're making decisions with not enough angles being available. When that happened to Liverpool, they just ignored VAR

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Jimenez used to be decent, guy looks finished
Before his skull fracture, he looked top top class! Would've taken him here at would be an improbably decent price.

FujiVice

Jimenez used to be decent, guy looks finished
31 now, but really hasnt been the same since the head injury. I dont care who you are, you cant ever been normal after that. Michael Keane's head injury was absolutely brutal, too.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Looking forward to this tonight, some good results for us today

Ole'sgunnarwin

How bad is Erik Dier? Doesn't even try to tackle or block shots. Literally inviting them to shoot each time.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I feel like Jan Bednarek is the most own goal defender in the league.

Rightnr

Bednarek is bad but Mings is the worst defender whose name I care to remember

Rightnr

Jenas is more infectious than Covid. The guy is everywhere

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Tbf that was good from Jenas. I know we blame the defenders for not playing it forward but clearly our attackers need to provide more options

Rightnr

Another big coming together in the Everton Leeds game and again it's only a couple of yellows.

Matson

Let him play in final,how about feck off Lineker
I'm honestly all for letting him play. We should have more than enough to beat them and kinda feel for the guy missing out on the chance for a cup final.

Sylar

If he plays in the final, their Bruno should miss the final no? (Despite already serving the ban)

Some of these media people are weird

Chief123

I'm honestly all for letting him play. We should have more than enough to beat them and kinda feel for the guy missing out on the chance for a cup final.
Come on man, don’t be so soft. It’s all good and well till he has a worldly and we lose our first chance to win a trophy in 6 years.

If only Bayern let us play Keane and Scholes in the final in 99.

Rightnr

I say ban him for the final and their home against us.

I didn't hear any of this let him play nonsense when we missed Case for 4 of our last 5 matchdays.

In other news, Leeds only scored in 1 of their last 5 PL games and it was 2 at OT. As much as I enjoy beating them, they are an annoyance every year and need to be relegated.

croadyman

I would if I wasn't so bitter about Arsenal win and the fact Schmeichel had to miss a final for exact same offence

croadyman

Glad Palace know the feeling of losing a lead in injury time... exactly what they did to us.
Yeah sucks we are only 6 pts off top if that hits the bar and goes over. Perhaps we will have one go in our favour soon.