Mourinho Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WensleyMU

I do not believe the story either but, exactly who would batter Pogba?
Any player with self respect and who actually cared about United...

IF the story were true, Pogba would be admitting he was not only giving his all every time he played but that he believed he was bigger than the club.

WensleyMU

I think that’s because they’ve got a mountain of shit on him to realease should he open his mouth. Also, being fired with a payout is dependant on you keeping your mouth shut, that’s what the money is for.
The payout is based on his contract. If he is sad his contract is to be paid up and he wouldn't have to accept any conditions stipulated after the original contract was signed.

Of course the initial contract could have included these terms.

I doubt he would speak ill of the club anyway.

Judas

Open to offers
Custis has been good on transfers when it comes to us, but he seemed to get very emotionally involved in defending Jose while he was here, so I'd take that story with a big pinch of salt. Would it really surprise anyone if scenes similar to that happened though? Of course not.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Interestingly, if the article was true then you have to wonder why Custis claims that pretty much every player was happy and celebrating but the article is made about Pogba. Lets pretend that Pogba is a villain, why would every other player bar Lukaku feel like Pogba? Are they all wrong?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He made a class comment, give it a rest.
No fecking way, because he might say something classless about us during the rest of his life.

Until he dies, we should always be scared of a classless comment from big bad Jose Mourinho and never take it for granted.

Ban

No fecking way, because he might say something classless about us during the rest of his life.

Until he dies, we should always be scared of a classless comment from big bad Jose Mourinho and never take it for granted.
Haha yes. First there was twitter silence, then some players said something but no, where's Matić. Then he made a nice comment, but that's not up the script either.
But but he will surely make some lousy comments and we can't wait for them so we can again call him a cancer. Interesting too all those stories are coming our, I guess all those sources were bound to be quiet.

Ban

Interestingly, if the article was true then you have to wonder why Custis claims that pretty much every player was happy and celebrating but the article is made about Pogba. Lets pretend that Pogba is a villain, why would every other player bar Lukaku feel like Pogba? Are they all wrong?
They need to keep Pogba Jose row alive.

izec

Jose is gone, not our problem anymore. It is not like we dont have to worry about the mess he left behind. Sometimes a manager needs to look at himself and take responsibility, and not act like a child and cnut. He is the leader of the group. The sooner you realise Jose ks the past, the better you will feel. Let go, embrace the Jose free liefestyle. He is like a dad for some of you i feel

Kapardin

For all his faults, Mourinho has always had a policy of never speaking badly about clubs he managed. Have you heard him have a go at Perez or Abramovich in the past, or at the clubs themselves?

Unlike Moyes and van Gaal, this is one area where Jose behaves with class.

Slevs

Jose is gone, not our problem anymore. It is not like we dont have to worry about the mess he left behind. Sometimes a manager needs to look at himself and take responsibility, and not act like a child and cnut. He is the leader of the group. The sooner you realise Jose ks the past, the better you will feel. Let go, embrace the Jose free liefestyle. He is like a dad for some of you i feel
I'm just calling out fans for their illogical arguments. It doesn't matter if i like the guy or not.
The argument was that we shouldn't say he's being respectful in his comment after leaving because he could talk shit about us down the line over the years. What kind of stupid argument is that?

For all his faults, Mourinho has always had a policy of never speaking badly about clubs he managed. Have you heard him have a go at Perez or Abramovich in the past, or at the clubs themselves?

Unlike Moyes and van Gaal, this is one area where Jose behaves with class.
You missed my point :p

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Classy from Jose when he leaves but an absolute lack of class while with the club. He's quite the conundrum.

crossy1686

career ending
Custis has been good on transfers when it comes to us, but he seemed to get very emotionally involved in defending Jose while he was here, so I'd take that story with a big pinch of salt. Would it really surprise anyone if scenes similar to that happened though? Of course not.
I just find it hard to believe anyone at the club has close links to anyone who works for the Sun.

crossy1686

career ending
Classy from Jose when he leaves but an absolute lack of class while with the club. He's quite the conundrum.
As someone who's been on the end of a severance package, you don't get paid unless you keep your mouth shut.

Albeit a different work environment, I was paid three months salary after leaving as long as I didn't contact any one at the place of work or speak publicly about what transpired. For the curious amongst you, I was second in command at company and fell out with the big boss over direction and short term decision making.

Slevs

As someone who's been on the end of a severance package, you don't get paid unless you keep your mouth shut.

Albeit a different work environment, I was paid three months salary after leaving as long as I didn't contact any one at the place of work or speak publicly about what transpired. For the curious amongst you, I was second in command at company and fell out with the big boss over direction and short decision making.
Did you by any chance have arguments with the most expensive employee at the company? :p

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Yeh I'm quite sure that's the case. Throughout his tenure he's been utterly classless and if he's suddenly mister diplomatic there's good reason.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Any player with self respect and who actually cared about United...

IF the story were true, Pogba would be admitting he was not only giving his all every time he played but that he believed he was bigger than the club.
If you have to explain this to a football supporter, it's a waste of time.
The payout is based on his contract... I doubt he would speak ill of the club anyway.
A lot in here want everything made simple. Either you have to be a Mourhino fan or you have to hate him. Nothing will make them see reason or even humanity in their chosen scapegoat.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Only time we needed him to be classy was when he was incharge but he was too busy throwing players under the bus . No sympathy from me . Where was that class when we got knocked out of the CL and he told us how many times he sat in the opposite dugout and beat us? Its easy to be humble after the sack but if he really cared he wouldn't have behaved in the way he did
Spot on.

He lost me after that Sevilla loss to be honest. The things he said afterwards were unnecessarily disrespectful.

Jojo <3 Mou

The general positive for me is that some persons at this club will finally have to take responsibility. The big BAD is gone. How long are we going to blame him (you surely won't credit him for anything).

Sadly I feel that things will get worse before they get better. (Hopefully I'm wrong). I hope for the best for both United and Mourinho.

Cloud7

Albeit a different work environment, I was paid three months salary after leaving as long as I didn't contact any one at the place of work or speak publicly about what transpired. For the curious amongst you, I was second in command at company and fell out with the big boss over direction and short term decision making.
Are your initials L V G by chance?

RedIke

No sympathy from me, and I am a Jose supporter. But it was time. Both can be true. He was brought here to win. He didn't win enough. He's gone, I found his antics entertaining, in the grand scheme of it came with who this man is. Just as playing like dogshit was tolerable as long as there's victory celebrations.

But it wasn't enough, and 1/3 of the problem has been taken care of. I said with hope that they woiudl do this by the new year. They've done it by Christmas. I was pleased. Now it's on the other 2/3, the players, and the board. We'll see. But there is no doubt, the negativety has been lifted for most.

R'hllor

So he showing more respect now when left then when he was a manager, yea makes sense.

Heymrtangerineman

Even when we did play reasonably and won. Even when we/I did sing 'Jose's playing the way Man United should', deep down I knew that we STILL weren't playing the way we really wanted to. Whether he gets us ticking or not in a short space of time, Ole at least know the way we are supposed to play. No more parking the bus!

Reactions: SteveJ

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not going to click that shit. It seems the Sun are throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Who wrote the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.