g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mourinho Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So our players aren't division two level?

A disaster of a manager backed by disastrous posters on the caf out of pure arrogance : LOOKY us, we sarcastically put down anyone who dare to so quickly question a manager, WE as manchester united supporters should NEVER so quickly turn on a supreme leader. Because look at Ferguson three centuries ago, hef we learnt nathing!?

The old guard need to change their methods, old people really can't adapt and that's a reason they don't get hired into new jobs mich in society. No more "oh dear, pass me the cutlery my fine fellow knight on a white horse, we dine on another glory hunter if he as so much dare to voice his thoughts in situations we deem brutally "ahum" outlandish."

These hardcore thinking man's posters advocated the sale of pogba and martial. Mourinho made alot on the caf think that would be for the best. Shame on him and shame on you for being sheep.

Learn your lesson old men.

buchansleftleg

I wonder how long Jose will keep his council and stay quiet?

I suspect a contractual agreement is in place but also suspect that as soon as Ole hits a bump in the road we will see Castles release some nasty story.

The other time I can see will be if the club buy big in January. That will just grind Jose's gears.

If the story that Jose thought he was going for a meeting about transfers is true then that surprises me that he did not have any allies who told him about the outcome of the directors conference call the weekend before he was sacked.

I think the clock is ticking on this one!

yfoFC

Something positive for a change, not all Jose signings are shite after all. Lindelof showing potential while Fred is going to get more chances. Who knows, Alexis may make that RW spot his own if given the chance. Enough said about Pogba. Funny how Mourinho couldn't even get the best out of his own signings.
You forgot the one player that exemplifies all you are saying... Matic

Dude has been playing like he's been unshackled ala Pogba, so the question is did he down tools as well?

Eric's Seagull

He could have been here for the rest of his career had he adapted to the club but instead, he expected the club to adapt to him.
Think you are right in that mate. I once heard somewhere that he head a clause written into every club contract he signed a United clause, didn't think much of it at tge time as I didn't want him here. Supposedly this clause entitled him to rip the contract up and sign for United without us having to pay any compensation and entitled him to leave there and then.

Not sure of the validity of it been trying to find it but I saw it years ago and what I took from it is that he really wanted to come here and do something great. But he eventually got the job he supposedly coveted so much and fecked up.

Last edited:

Reddy Rederson

Is it? Nowhere near enough scrutiny is given to Mourinho’s dismal coaching of this squad.

Right-minded supporters were given pelters for exercising their right to affirm that our players were and still are capable of more.
Well, that’s a pretty outrageous lie. He’s gone, and yet poeple still want to call other people cnuts because they had a difference of opinion. And you want to keep that going? Kinda makes you wonder where all that toxic shit was really coming from doesn’t it?

He’s gone, you got what you wanted. Time to move on and let yourself enjoy the victory. Why wallow in what was? Jose is off rich as feck and will no doubt get to manage another top club. Us all sitting in here arguing over nothing doesn’t hurt him, nor does your anger hurt any other poster in here. The toxic one is gone. Time to move on and enjoy the football again.

Andersons Dietician

Not true.
We knew we were getting a manager who knew how to win trophies. We also knew that Jose teams were great on the counter and could score large number of goals. We also knew that Jose knew how to put together teams which can score lots of points in the league.

What we actually got, was none of the above. I genuinely believe that Jose has lost his marbles. The Jose we got was not the Jose which was advertised.
Nah, the Jose we got was what most expected.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Well, that’s a pretty outrageous lie. He’s gone, and yet poeple still want to call other people cnuts because they had a difference of opinion. And you want to keep that going? Kinda makes you wonder where all that toxic shit was really coming from doesn’t it?

He’s gone, you got what you wanted. Time to move on and let yourself enjoy the victory. Why wallow in what was? Jose is off rich as feck and will no doubt get to manage another top club. Us all sitting in here arguing over nothing doesn’t hurt him, nor does your anger hurt any other poster in here. The toxic one is gone. Time to move on and enjoy the football again.
The toxity stemmed from the manager. It was exactly the same at Real with him even managing to fool some of their ultras to fall for his propaganda.

If anyone feels bothered by this discussion they are more than welcome to not read this thread. The man was our manager for almost 3 years making a number of false claims. It's part of the healing process to debunk those. View it almost like an autopsy of his disastrous reugn here. It's the constant need to defend Jose by some which is so baffling.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Not true.
We knew we were getting a manager who knew how to win trophies. We also knew that Jose teams were great on the counter and could score large number of goals. We also knew that Jose knew how to put together teams which can score lots of points in the league.

What we actually got, was none of the above. I genuinely believe that Jose has lost his marbles. The Jose we got was not the Jose which was advertised.
I think that Mourinho's character flaw was always there. He was great to hide it by moving quickly by one club to another before anyone noticed. What changed was his ability to bring instant success. The guy is losing his magic, which is fair enough, considering his age.

Eric's Seagull

The toxity stemmed from the manager. It was exactly the same at Real with him even managing to fool some of their ultras to fall for his propaganda.

It's the constant need to defend Jose by some which is so baffling.
It is a bit :confused:.

Maybe some people are so stuck in the "support the manager no matter how much sh!te he causes or how far he drags the club down" mode.

It could be that some people wanted him him here so much and desperately wanted him to succeed that they are willing to make as many excuses for his as needed.

Or there maybe some on here who think that if Jose had been given the funds for Alderweireld he wanted that we would be top of the League, undefeated marching towards another League title :lol:

Kag

What is a lie, exactly? And what am I continuing?

I enjoyed today very much. I also enjoyed Saturday just gone. I hope you did, too.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe

I suspect a contractual agreement is in place but also suspect that as soon as Ole hits a bump in the road we will see Castles release some nasty story.

The other time I can see will be if the club buy big in January. That will just grind Jose's gears.

If the story that Jose thought he was going for a meeting about transfers is true then that surprises me that he did not have any allies who told him about the outcome of the directors conference call the weekend before he was sacked.

When was this story released? I must have missed it.

Lentwood

A disaster of a manager backed by disastrous posters on the caf out of pure arrogance : LOOKY us, we sarcastically put down anyone who dare to so quickly question a manager, WE as manchester united supporters should NEVER so quickly turn on a supreme leader. Because look at Ferguson three centuries ago, hef we learnt nathing!?

The old guard need to change their methods, old people really can't adapt and that's a reason they don't get hired into new jobs mich in society. No more "oh dear, pass me the cutlery my fine fellow knight on a white horse, we dine on another glory hunter if he as so much dare to voice his thoughts in situations we deem brutally "ahum" outlandish."

These hardcore thinking man's posters advocated the sale of pogba and martial. Mourinho made alot on the caf think that would be for the best. Shame on him and shame on you for being sheep.

I think many on the forum where pointing out that just constantly changing managers is not the way forward without addressing the obvious structural problems at the club. It wasn’t really about Jose, or LvG or Moyes for that matter.

The best piece of news to come out of the last three weeks is the plan to hire a DoF and bring the club into the 21st century

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think many on the forum where pointing out that just constantly changing managers is not the way forward without addressing the obvious structural problems at the club. It wasn’t really about Jose, or LvG or Moyes for that matter.

The best piece of news to come out of the last three weeks is the plan to hire a DoF and bring the club into the 21st century
Tell me, what has the club structure got to do with tactics and performances? Is the DoF gonna motivate the players to perform?

Jacko21

The year is 2036.

The Caf remains plagued by internal in-fighting and point-scoring over Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba.

Both men have long since retired, but the bickering continues.

Andersons Dietician

There needs to be some sort of yearly CAF celebration on the 18th of December. We can create songs and games around it.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

It seems quite obvious that Jose will keep quiet until he can't steal a living managing anymore in order to maximize the revenue stream his memoirs will create.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
There needs to be some sort of yearly CAF celebration on the 18th of December. We can create songs and games around it.
Do you remember?
The eighteenth of December
Twenty eighteen, the night
The night that Ed sacked Jose?

And we sang adios!
You fecking little moaner
Adios!
Ole gives me a boner
Adios!
You can feck right off, Jose

Reddy Rederson

If anyone feels bothered by this discussion they are more than welcome to not read this thread. The man was our manager for almost 3 years making a number of false claims. It's part of the healing process to debunk those. View it almost like an autopsy of his disastrous reugn here. It's the constant need to defend Jose by some which is so baffling.
It’s a bunch of people feeling the need to call other posters names. To gloat, to point a finger and say “you were wrong” or “ha ha, he’s gone”. It has very little to do with “debunking” anything. Its continuing the treat of toxic posts. The man is gone, and yet people won’t let it go. Just need to keep the argument going. It’s pointless.

E-mal

I think the issues people have about Mourinho's acolytes was the total absence of logical reasoning.
He wont manage at top club again, the best he will get is Inter. And the better this united get in the second part of the season, the more it put Mourinho in a bad light.

Womp

idiot
Tell me, what has the club structure got to do with tactics and performances? Is the DoF gonna motivate the players to perform?
No, but a DoF is going to ensure we don't hire managers or players which don't suit the club's vision and profile, which would avoid us even making recruitments like Jose in the first place. Or at the least, not making recruitments like Jose directly after a posession based managers, gifting him players he wouldn't want to work with, requiring us to spend 200m+ with each new manager we hire.

C'est Moi Cantona

I was going to make a 'Debunking the idea our squad is not top class' thread before he was sacked, but never manged it, Klopp and Sarri said it, but were mainly ignored, but luckily Ole is now been allowed to try and prove it, we have a lot of very good players, and the CB fixation was an excuse. Much we'll get shown up on occasions, we are finally getting what we all asked for, and with top players to do it.

Jose played us up like a kipper, and got what he came for, but hopefully the rookie Ole can humiliate him for the remainder of the season.

Suedesi

Such an insecure cnut. Madrid destroyed him

Mourinho had rather bitterly insisted before the game that in the eyes of some, success would be the team's but failure would always be his. Yet his discourse is usually the opposite, hung on a simple premise: I win. When he does not, the void must be filled by something else, the blame carried by someone else, from referees to conspiracies, from bad luck to his players. The latter has at times caused tension within the Madrid dressing room, not least because some have felt that the blame is not evenly or justly distributed among the squad.

Jerzy Dudek recalled him throwing a bottle at the dressing room in the first campaign, shouting at his squad and vowing to find the “rat” who talked to the press. He complained that he had been “stabbed in the back”. The Pole recalled how the goalkeeping coach told him it had “left a scar on his soul” and that feels like a lasting one.

Yet he did win the title in the second year, with record figures. He always felt that success did not get recognised and nor did Madrid’s improvement in Europe. Three semi-final defeats, while better than the club had managed since 2003, was not good enough.

The last was a season too far: the previous summer, he had already tried to seek a way out, hoping he would get the Manchester United job. He didn’t. Chelsea didn’t happen either, not yet. Instead, he renewed his contract, four more years when he no longer wanted to be at the Bernabéu for one. Increasingly, it showed. By the end, it was inescapable. Another year was impossible; a third was bad enough. Sid Lowe

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
In a one-off game probably nothing. Over an extended period of time probably everything
No, but a DoF is going to ensure we don't hire managers or players which don't suit the club's vision and profile, which would avoid us even making recruitments like Jose in the first place. Or at the least, not making recruitments like Jose directly after a posession based managers, gifting him players he wouldn't want to work with, requiring us to spend 200m+ with each new manager we hire.
Even the DoF couldn't have helped Jose this season even if we had one. The feck up is all on Jose.

Reddy Rederson

I think the issues people have about Mourinho's acolytes was the total absence of logical reasoning.
He wont manage at top club again, the best he will get is Inter. And the better this united get in the second part of the season, the more it put Mourinho in a bad light.
Who cares what he does? Who cares how what we do affects him? Who cares about him at all? He’s not our manager anymore, he’s not worth our time. What ever he said doesn’t matter. He was right or he was wrong, the players will show that. Constantly moaning and attacking other posters is just keeping the toxic shit hanging around. It’s a new manager, a new chapter, let’s just all get on the same page and get behind ole and leave the past where it is.

liamp

I don't think this is as much about age as you think it is.

Kapardin

Who cares what he does? Who cares how what we do affects him? Who cares about him at all? He’s not our manager anymore, he’s not worth our time. What ever he said doesn’t matter. He was right or he was wrong, the players will show that. Constantly moaning and attacking other posters is just keeping the toxic shit hanging around. It’s a new manager, a new chapter, let’s just all get on the same page and get behind ole and leave the past where it is.
Funny, I remember you criticizing everyone who wanted Mourinho out back then. Typical of pro-Mourinho people to say, "let's enjoy football now" when they have been all but proven wrong. So we weren't allowed to point out his faults back then, and we shouldn't do that now?

Everybody knows he's gone, but looking at our current GD and where we were, and also seeing how we play now, its' fecking infuriating to be so behind the pack. There is nothing wrong in letting off some steam, not like we attacked Mourinho personally. He was the highest paid manager in the world and he left us in a shambles, and almost pushed our best players out of the club. All the while making excuses and raising 3 fingers to save his own reputation. Understandeable if we still feel a bit sore about it.

Reddy Rederson

Funny, I remember you criticizing everyone who wanted Mourinho out back then. Typical of pro-Mourinho people to say, "let's enjoy football now" when they have been all but proven wrong. So we weren't allowed to point out his faults back then, and we shouldn't do that now?

Everybody knows he's gone, but looking at our current GD and where we were, and also seeing how we play now, its' fecking infuriating to be so behind the pack. There is nothing wrong in letting off some steam, not like we attacked Mourinho personally. He was the highest paid manager in the world and he left us in a shambles, and almost pushed our best players out of the club. All the while making excuses and raising 3 fingers to save his own reputation. Understandeable if we still feel a bit sore about it.
Thanks for proving my point.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
To be honest we knew what we were getting with Jose and still hired him.

Some blame has to go to our management.
The club knew that but obviously also thought he would have United competing for the biggest trophies. The only way Mou is tolerable is if he is at the top.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Is it? Nowhere near enough scrutiny is given to Mourinho’s dismal coaching of this squad.

Right-minded supporters were given pelters for exercising their right to affirm that our players were and still are capable of more.
I don't know what he was trying to achieve at United and it's all a bit confusing tbh.

He had the chance to really build something. The club was desperate to compete again and he was backed to do so.

Suedesi

Hear, hear.

Where is @Raees these days, he was unjustly mocked and made fun of for expressing what most of us felt since the summer.

the chameleon

I love this thread. It felt like a long and dark tunnel when he was the manager.

Nothing wrong with watching us play well like Man Utd should and knowing that Mourinho is no longer here.

Then you have some sanctimonious pro-Mourinho posters coming on here, telling us that we should just move on.

No one is forcing them to read this thread.

Womp

idiot
Even the DoF couldn't have helped Jose this season even if we had one. The feck up is all on Jose.
You're right. Although hiring a manager who doesn't suit the direction and vision of the club was the club's mistake. Also hiring him in conditions with a squad he had to completely disassemble is also our fault. The DoF will ensure we hire the correct managers/players and that transitions between managers is seamless. It's not sustainable to keep hiring whatever manager we want, spending 200m+ every summer for them to get the squad where they want it.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Status
Not open for further replies.